Old 10-10-2005, 06:26 AM   #31  

Hi mscat!!

I just wanted to share that I have tried not to be MIA and that I think this thread is a great source of inspiration and motivation for me!

The kids have the day off from school for Columbus Day and my DH had the night off - he fell alseep on the couch last night, "looking " at football so if he is up by 7am, I plan to try to workout with the girl on Lifetime channel. That is if I can find room - the kitchen renovation -

Congrats on completing your exercise goal for the day!

Hey Carla!! Good to see you back! How did your surgery go? Ho do you feel? Congrats on succeeding in your goal for the week: no fast food! That's great! With this kitchen renovation going on, my DH is bringing an awful lot of fast food into the house, but I just keep plugging along trying to stay OP with my SlimFast plan.

Remember that I shared with you that I had had surgery on my deviated septum? No, you cannot blow your nose for a week. Gross as it may sound, you have to "suck it up" and spit it out. I was lucky - I had no eggplant colored pouches under my eyes. Glad to hear that you have eggplant colored eye shadow and eyeliner. I'm considering selling Mary Kay again, part time, so if you need anything, pm me here and I'll try to see if I can help.........

Even if you don't decide to make it your challenge for the week, Cutting down on caffeine and diet soda is a great idea. My family has a history of fibrous tissue disease, and caffeine contributes to "lumpy" breasts. I stopped my intake in the early '80s.

Not that I need painkillers, I'd give anything to cause me constipation right now. I have diarrhea all the time and some times I don't make it to the bathroom in time. Ugh! I need to call my neuroGYN to make an appt. Hope I meet that goal this week.

Why are you thirrsty all the time. Drink some water if you can.

Hi Caryn!! Sorry to hear that you had a super stressful week. Not everything that could go wrong went wrong because you're still here and sharing with us! I hope next week will be better for you too.

I'm up, but I'm not hungry yet. Will be eating soon because it's time to take my meds. See you all later, after my snack.

Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:16 AM   #32  

Hi!

Since it's Columbus Day, my DH slept on the couch last night, but he did get up in time for me to catch up with a little workout with Denise Austin on Lifetime! Yeah! I usually don't get a chance to do this, becuase at 7am I'm dragging the kids out of bed to get ready for school.

My goal for this week is to continue to stay OP with Slimfast daily recipes and my profile calls for 1300 calories. Also to keep a tall cup of water on hand to sip off of for my water intake.

Got to go. Time to take meds and eat a snack!
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:15 AM   #33  
Cynical RedHead

Happy (?) Monday everyone! I see a lot of you are off today. Not my firm!

Let's see - I got my 45 minutes of exercise in on Sunday, but not saturday
It rained all day Saturday. My husband asked when i was planning on getting out of bed, and i told him when it stopped raining. Plus, i ate too much both saturday and sunday (over 2000 calories each day) so now i am angry at myself.

My challenge for this week is going to be to not have any alcohol all week. I usually have a glass or two of wine with dinner. So i am going to stop that for this week's challenge.

I am usually not able to get online during the weekend. Unfortunately, that is when i need the most support because I just go crazy.

I hope everyone is having a good day!
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:02 AM   #34  

DON'T POST HERE! GO TO WEEK AT A TIME CHALLENGE #16!
mscat
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote