View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #1501  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Thanks you guys...I know they came out a little dark. I do have another one that S took before we left...I'll look around and send it if I can find where I put the picture disk! LOL!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:35 PM   #1502  
The Vegas Strip

I'm leaving here at 2pm and I have some things to do before I go...so I'm signing off!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week and I'll talk to you guys next week!

Byeeee!

P.S. Rocker...I hope they don't leave it up to just YOU to carry them through out the week! Give 'em heck!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:54 PM   #1503  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Bye VIVA...have a safe trip!
Old 09-12-2005, 02:11 PM   #1504  
Sarge

YO - SPILLIE - We walkin' or what?
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 02:18 PM   #1505  
PR Aug 2005

Sorry TWIDDLE, not doing too well today...what time are you thinking about? You know I get off work at 5:00 and probably wouldn't be able to meet up till about 6 - 6:30?!? Closer to 6:30 with traffic.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 08:10 AM   #1506  
PR Aug 2005

YO WHAD UP!!

I hope all had a wonderful evening. I spent mine laying in front of a sofa watching every channel for 2 seconds. Can you say BORED!

Well I'm off to get my and then to finish this thing on my desk called work.

HELLO TWIDDLE, HAPPY, CHICKIE, BROOK. VIVA have a great time.

BBL
Old 09-13-2005, 08:36 AM   #1507  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hey Chickies...what's new? NOTHING here....in fact, feeling kinda blue today and I'm not sure why. I don't feel like doing anything either...but we all know that can't happen. I have an appointment in 20 minutes then a mountain of paperwork to do. Tonite there's a staff meeting with the township big wigs that I have to attend.

Guess I better get to it. Hi to EVERYONE and have a good day!
Old 09-13-2005, 09:20 AM   #1508  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

It's a quick one from me this morning...just got into work. Late night last night watching the Eagles game . Got my Big Gulp sitting next to me to keep me company and get through this day.

Hope you all have a good one!
Old 09-14-2005, 07:43 AM   #1509  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Couldn't sleep so I got ready and came in early. Stopped to get gas and coffee too. My meeting last night lasted only an hour, thank God. I HATE going to those things but it's something I must do. Got home just in time to see my man and his band perform on the WMA's....they were SMOKIN'!

Still not feeling myself. Talked to mom yesterday and we both think my hormones are all out of whack due to TOM. I don't get like this everytime, but once in awhile. Yesterday I woke up and felt depressed and thought I could cry at any moment. Still feeling that way today. YUCK. THIS FEELING BLOWS!

Well, guess I better get to work. Lots of appointments today and in between I have to try and catch up on everything.

Have a good one!
Old 09-14-2005, 08:31 AM   #1510  
PR Aug 2005

HOLA CHICAS,

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday. I forgot that I had to go to the lawyers and I had DS back to school night and left at 3:00 so I had to make sure everything was done before I left. Next thing I know, it's 3:00 and I wasn't even ready then.

CHICKIE, hang in there. I have been that way all this week with my depression. I have been crying and screaming at everyone at a drop of a pin. It was so bad that DH asked if I didn't have to go to PR again. Last month I was in PR during my rampage. Oddly enough it wasn't that bad. Could it be our surroundings causing these emotional burst? NAWWW!! Hope you feel better soon.

TWIDDLE, are we still on for tonight. Weather permitting. I have to stop and get DS at Tae Kwan Do before I go walking and get his picture taken for his TKD test, but that should only take about 1/2 an hour. Then I'm ready to go.

Hey BROOK, HAPPY and VIVA.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 09-14-2005, 11:09 AM   #1511  
Sarge

Hi chicklets! Sorry it's so late for me to get in here. I brought up the window awhile ago, got distracted, and just realized I never actually posted!

SPILLIE - absolutely. Just call me when you're on your way so I know when to expect you. (I'm assuming you're coming out to me...we don't have to do it that way if you don't want...)

CHICKIE and SPILLIE - Someone was just talking about that emotional stuff on the GDT this morning, that it's PPMS or something like that. I forget the name. But in any case, there's medication that can be taken for those couple of days or whatever. Here's a link to the post:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/commun...ATECREATEDDESC

Not much else going on around here. Had a meeting this morning for my new job...it was quite interesting. I'm really looking forward to the new work.

Oh well, guess that's it for now. I'll try to check back in later!
Old 09-14-2005, 12:33 PM   #1512  
PR Aug 2005

TWIDDLE, thanks for the thread. Made me laugh with TJ's description...that's how it is at our house. I'll have to make an appt with gyno to see wants going on. Never knew it had a name. I did, however, know there was a problem, just never bothered to ask or talk about it. But with DH commenting on it more, I knew it was getting out of hand.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:35 PM   #1513  
PR Aug 2005

HAVE A NICE EVENING!!
Old 09-15-2005, 07:49 AM   #1514  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

We're so quiet these days!

Had a good evening last night, in spite of the fact that my walking date completely blew me off. I actually still got a workout in, though, so it wasn't all bad.

I'm meeting one of the GDTers who is walking in the Race for the Cure in Boston this weekend, after work. It hit me at about 8:00 that I wanted to give her something to take back for the 40 or so participants, so off I went running around to AC Moore and then to the mall. I ended up with these cute little things that are really for a baby shower, but no one will know the difference! They're pink, and that's all that matters!

So that was my evening. Oh, watched "Head Cases" last night, and "Bones" the night before - both good new shows.

Hope y'all are doing well!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #1515  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Yesterday the Jovi tour was announced....I'm so releaved I don't have to rearrange my holiday vacation! Don't know when tix will go on sale yet though....as long as it's NOT on 10/8 it'll be fine.

Holy crap....I just realized I have an appoitnment at my other building in a couple minutes. Gotta go....will BBL! YIKES!