Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 10:00 PM   #46  
Hello my name is FABULOUS

Hi ladies,

Just popping again to say Hi.

Jane-- I got your postcard today. What a lovely surprise.

Busy busy gotta fly.

Will fill you all in tomorrow.
Neets
Old 03-31-2005, 10:51 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

I am real trired, don't wanna work!!

I have raised peoples rents for 14 years - NEVER have liked it. I always say "are you sure you don't have more medical??" lol Because being in subsidized housing w/ elderly that is one way to lower your rent, with ooodles of medical bills.
So, it wasn't a real fun day and I have 3 more to track down.

I love the black and white too Cristi. Might get a black/white disposal and take some of the girls this weekend.
Course Gaby leaves tomorrow at 7pm for another weekend with Father Knows Best - lol.
I did check on the Child Support Division website and I have a 55.26 check coming! YAY.....

Glad your computer is back up and running normally Marti Rocky has one that is super slow, very maddening. Just take the plunge and weigh yourself!!
lol...............egads, a couple of more gulps and I am done with this wadder!! My eyes are about to bug out!! lol

MISS ELLEN!!!!

k- coworker is here..........best get........
Old 03-31-2005, 10:55 PM   #48  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick pop-in.
We had a good meeting with the builder today, but no prices until next week. I have my fingers crossed.
We went out for lunch then to get groceries. I came home and got in a 2 mile walk with my neighbor. The wind was fierce, I had to wear a hooded sweatshirt and keep the hood up. Looked real good blowing down the street...lol.

So long for tonight.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:59 AM   #49  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

Well, we went to talk with my worker yesterday. We had an 8am appointment, so we get there a little after because of traffic. We sign in and everything and we are the first people there, no problem. We wait around and get told, “your worker isn’t here today, do you mind waiting until 8:30 to see another lady?” I said “no, it’s no problem.” At 8:45am the other lady comes out, and says “what are you here for?” I said “I have an appointment with my worker for our food stamps review.” She says “well, I don’t see anything on her schedule for you for today.” I said “well, she sent me this letter in the mail” which I pull out at that time and read the time and date to her. She looks at it, looks at the sign in sheet and says “your appointment was yesterday morning.” I said “it was?” She said “yeah, today is the 31st, your appointment was for the 30th.” At this point, I am just hoping that she will see us or someone will so it wasn’t a wasted trip. She asked me again what it was for and I told her, and I handed her my paperwork. She goes “oh, it is just for food stamps, I can take you” and takes us to her little cubicle just inside the door. She puts the stuff down, and then walks away. At that point, I was getting antsy because Brandon woke up on the wrong side of his crib yesterday morning, so he was in grouchland. She comes back looks over all the paperwork, makes a couple copies and then says “okay, you are all taken care of. If she needs anything more from you, I am sure that she will call you.” And we left.

Then we went and helped his mom and dad move some of their stuff. I did not help carry anything. Most of the time I was chasing Brandon, the rest of the time, I was putting away things in their cupboards for them. They ordered pizza, we ate, then split to come back home. I think I was on my feet too much because my back and feet were both aching. I sat for about an hour or two with my feet up after I got Brandon to sleep, and then jumped in the shower to run some warm water on my back.

We think Brandon is going to be cutting more of his teeth. The past three days we have changed countless poopy diapers on him! At first I thought it was the little bite of egg salad I gave him, but going from the nasty face he made, it wasn’t that. When we were laying on the bed when we got home, we both noticed a couple bumps about to poke through on the top. Plus, he has been biting on EVERYTHING! He will chew on his hands, his rubber duckies, his books, anything!

sorry to make this yet another me post, but I am just worn out and my bed is calling me. Actually, I think I have to go wake Tommy up....I think he fell asleep out in the living room.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:16 AM   #50  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

Wait.... hop on over to chit chat #122, please. See you there!
Closed Thread