Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:13 PM   #46  
Closed

BOTTOM OF THE EVENING LASSIES
I think I made that I up , but I'm not sure no hate mail please :
Well Miss Susan, the cat's meow huh you is a funny girl, let me see, goofy on mini candy bars , weight is up to 152 , might now ,I'm just taking a shot in the dark here ,be a connection, I am going through the exact same thing , the more stress I feel the more I eat ,and I want to scream , but I won't do it now , I don't want to scare you more than usual.Whats the Panda express, what kind of chow they got there,no doubt "chili" am I right. I love it to , warms up my tummy on a cold day, warms up my tummy on a warm day, warms up my tummy any day, Having said that , why then do you suppose they call it "CHILI' just to mess with our already messed up minds , speaking for myself of course, I wouldn't presume to say that there is anything wrong with your mind uh hum I am glad Gaby got home on time , but why is she off again this weekend,??? I think I might like to come down and give him a smack up side the head , or a kick in the hmmmm pants I don't think there should be rewards for irrisponsibility,I don't get it. Did sweet Gaby have a good time anyway, after all she knows nothing about this , and inspite of himself he is her daddy, I bet she was so happy to see you when she came home.`Well Susie I hope your dinner was good, and you had a great time to`, Thanks for the kittie prayers they have had a rough time of it,and some are struggling more than others, it was a terrible mess to go through all of them at once, hopefully it will soon be over, and wouldn't you believe it I was sick at the same time, but then I am always sick lately, arggggggg/.I hope your having a great night and don't get drunk on GREEN BEER ```

Hi Katy``congratulations on the weight loss,Susan and I are so happy for you but jealous as all getout must be all the candy bars that the stress causes us to eat, Its not our fault, the made us do it I have made up my mind , again to get this under control or I will have another uncomfortable summer,and I don't want that, so I am pulling up my socks,well I would be if I was wearing any, Good for you I am beary proud , keep up the good work , but watch out for that stress guy, Have a great night Katy

What time is chat lassies??? the last time I came no one was there, unless of course you were hiding on me, you wouldn't do that now would you, hmmmm Maybe I will keep peeking in and see what I can see,

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A HAPPPY ST PATTY'S DAY, CHEERS LASSIES
Old 03-17-2005, 09:30 PM   #47  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Angie - YAY for great hair! Isn't it amazing how a good hair color/style/day can lift our spirits?

Cristi - I want a postcard, too!! Have fun and be safe!

Anita - did you get all of your errands taken care of? I did a bunch of them today, too.

Susan - did Gaby have a good time with Mike the other day? Does she want to go back? Oh, I do so hope the answers are Yes and Yes to those questions.

Ellen - thank you for the ecard! I especially liked the falling shamrocks and music. Also, thanks for your kind words about my grandma-ness. I do love the little ones so much. Makenzie is coming over tomorrow to help me make mini-muffins, since her twin got to be with me today. Hope your kitty is better.... is she? Btw, I went to chat and nobody was there. Boohoo!

Katy - YAY for the loss!! I laughed out loud when I read about the antics of James and his friend, lol. These are your glory days, Katy!!

Neal is watching some old movie and I'm getting ready to hop in the shower. I had such a great day with Madison. The door greeter at Walmart took our picture today, but Madison would NOT smile for him, and you can't even tell we have the boppers on, they blended in with the background too much. Anyway, we got lots of looks from everyone, lol, and it was fun!

TTFN,
Old 03-17-2005, 10:41 PM   #48  
Closed

Darn Jane
I could kick myself went off to check on kitties and pass out the last dose of meds and forgot all about chat, and I had every intention of joining in tonight. My one kitty Bri she's the old girl of 17 years, isn't doing so well , she is very congested and sick, I worry about her alot because of her age,I have to make sure she is eating a little bit not that she eats much anyways, usually a little bowl of pablum made with 18% cream and if its not 18% cream she sticks her nose up but I figure considering her age and the fact that she doesn't eat much else, I will oblige It looks like at least I have the possibility of a Grandbaby at some point now, maybe in the next few years,so thats something to look forward to. I think its time for me,to have a little one to spoil other than my fur babies.
The recipe for the peanut butter marshmallow squares is this, I always buy the 1 kg jar of smooth peanut butter,so half of that, you throw in a 1/4 lb of butter, 1 bag of butterscotch chipits, slowly melt together in a double boiler, cause burnt peanut butter isn't to tasty, when melted , cool for five minutes , add one bag of fruity colourful mini marshmallows and mix all together till the marshmallows are coated, then pour into a pan 8x10 or what ever you have, smaller they are thicker , bigger they are thinner, in which case you cut them smaller if thicker or bigger if thinner , in my case it doesn't matter I eat them all anyways add a peice of parchment paper to the bottom of the pan, it makes it easier to get them out, just pull the paper out flip them over on a tray and cut, and then eat to your hearts content , hows that for a recipe
It sounds like you had a great day, memories like that are priceless,I hope you post some pictures of your boppers, I would love to them, you are the best Grandma, I hope I'm as wonderful at it as you are, when my chance comes, anyway Jane I should go, where I don't know, just don't want to wear out my welcome Sorry I missed you in chat , I will try next time,Have fun making your mini muffins,tomorrow

I forgot to say: BYE CRISTI I WILL MISS YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AND COME BACK SOON ((HUGS))

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-17-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:47 PM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good evening ladies~

I said I would be back and here I am! And sooooo tired!

Thanks ladies-I will be safe.

Katy~you also be safe this weekend and enjoy your visit with your mum and grandmama. And CONGRAT'S on your weight loss!

Jane~you too! Be safe and you and Katie have a fun time in Chicago.

Anyway, have a load of clothes drying and then need to fold and put away and I am off to bed. I had to come and say aloha to you all though. I will see ya when I get back, well probably not till Wednesday as I am sure it will be late when I get in Tuesday and I will be pooped!

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:52 PM   #50  
Closed

I will be waiting for your return
Old 03-18-2005, 07:45 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Wait.... go over to chit chat #118, please ..... see you there!
Closed Thread