Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 06:13 AM   #31  

Doni-I am sending special prayers and love your way. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:57 PM   #32  

Doni, please accept my sincerest condolences. I know your heart must be aching. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Take care.

Sherry, I hope Wayne is doing better and not in any pain. How are you holding up?

Gayle, Vicki, Carol.......any other who are having blizzards and flooding, please take care of yourselves and stay safe. I pray that none of you is being seriously affected.

Shelley, I'm glad you Patty was able to get her license. I know how important that is to a teenager!!! Also, I've never done WW before, but I picked up a copy of Women's World today and there was an article about Turbo Weight Watchers. For someone like me just starting, which part of the WW program would you suggest?? I'd appreciate any help. I'm thinking of joining online.

Dee, how are you feeling? You must be excited about your trip, lying on those balmy beaches!

Debbie, How is James doing? Has he recovered well after his heart attack?

Cheryl......HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't check in yesterday!

Janice, thanks for the recipe. It sounds like something I'd like to try.

Gayle, I meant to tell you that the air brushing sounds soooooo cool! I've always been amazed at people who could pull an image from their head and make it appear using nothing but paint and air! You are so talented, I know you'll do great!!!!

Well, I'm off to bed now. I'm thinking of you all..........
Old 01-16-2005, 01:31 AM   #33  
Losing it!

Ramona, I have all the airbrush stuff setup, now just no time to practice! I'm planning to fit it in Monday along with a new style of rose I want to try painting using stroke work. Steve gave me video's, CD's and books for Christmas, all to do with painting. My problem is I don't just stay with one subject or medium, so my make-shift "studio" looks like a mess and I never have the time to get anything done.

I tried Janice's muffin recipe and all I have to say is YEAHHH!!! They are so good and filling! In fact, I made them yesterday, but I think they taste better today and they are more brownie like. Allison loves them because they are chocolate. Steve liked the flavor, but not the texture. He can't stand oatmeal and he said it seemed like they had an oatmeal texture.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:36 AM   #34  

Ramona-I don't know what Turbo weight watchers is. I've never heard of it. Why not go over to www.weightwatchers.com and check out the turnaround guide. It tells about both programs. You don't have to be an online member to look at it, nor do you need to be a member to use the message boards. You just have to sign up. If you go to the weekly points allowance board, it is sort of the self made Core board. I am actually doing a combo of Core and Flex. I record everything on the points tracker, then if I eat something that isn't Core, I switch my plan to Core and record it on the points pad. I switch back and forth everyday.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:19 PM   #35  

Hello

Wayne is feeling much better. My Parents 50th party yesterday was beautiful and they really enjoyed it.I even had a movie made of their life through the years and that brought tears to many.

Janice...Thanks for the muffin recipe. I bought the items and will make them tomorrow since I'm off work.Thanks again!

Ramona,
I only have 3 more days left with Chris. It's really hard huh? I don't know how you ever did it TWICE! I'm trying so hard to be strong!

Gayle,
When you try out your new airbrush things, post a picture so we can see the masterwork! You are awesome!! Still got ice? It's so cold here!!

Doni,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Niece. May I ask how she died at such a young age? I wished you would have sent me an email.My love, thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

Shelley,
I stayed OP last week pretty good but when Wayne had his heart attack those 3 days at the hospital, it was hard to make good choices. But I lost 1 lb. anyway. I'll take it!! I'm glad Patty got her license! Good for her! Drew finally brought his grades up and he's been driving. Something else for me to worry about!

Debbie,
Thanks for all your work yesterday.I appricate you and James coming and helping. I thought it turned out very nice don't you? I'm saying a prayer for James and his blood work. Love You!!

Dee,
How are you feeling? Are you still going on your trip? When do you leave? Yes..I have been through a lot lately but I know that God won't give me more then I can handle. I just think the rest of the year will be great for us! Miss you!

Cheryl,
Did you have a great birthday? What did you do? I hope it was great!

Carol...Vicki.....Tina I really miss you. Please post soon!!

Have a great day!!
Old 01-16-2005, 01:32 PM   #36  

Snickers Pie

2 C.Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream
3/4 C. Grapenuts Cereal
1 Pkg Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding (2.1 oz)
1/4 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
1C. Cool Whip FF

Sprinkle 1/2 C. of the Grapenuts Cereal in the bottom of a round cake pan.Combine the rest of the ingredients & freeze. Enjoy!!

8 Servings
WW Points-3 per serving
Old 01-16-2005, 02:20 PM   #37  
Losing it!

Hey Sher bear, check your email, K???????? LOL!~
Old 01-16-2005, 03:13 PM   #38  
Janice

Gayle: Glad you liked the muffins. It does take a while to get used to the texture, I just make them and freeze them. I am trying to get a lot of new recipes together so that I don't get bored. Weather is not too bad here but very cold. I have lost three pounds this week, I always lose fast at first and then slow down after a couple of weeks.
Take Care All.
Janice
Old 01-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #39  

Great job, Janice!

Sherry-Enjoy your days with Chris before he leaves. I can't even imagine going through what you and Ramona are going through.

Whoops-Dinner is here. Chinese. Watch my weight be back up tomorrow when I weigh.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:21 PM   #40  

Hey again.....

Quick questions:

I hope I bought the right cereal for the muffins. I bought All-Bran orginal (sticks). Is this right?

Janice...WTG on the 3 lb. loss!!!

Shelley...I've been meaning to ask you....I know you're short but how tall are you? I wish I weighed your weight.

Talk tomorrow...Good Night
Old 01-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #23.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread