View Poll Results: How Many Pillows Do You Sleep With?
1 4 40.00%
2 3 30.00%
3 2 20.00%
4 1 10.00%
5 0 0%
6 Or More 0 0%
None 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 08:15 PM   #31  

Old 10-16-2004, 08:17 PM   #32  

here is brian
Old 10-16-2004, 08:18 PM   #33  

I don't have a whole lot of time to post, since I have lots of laundry that should have been started this morning. Turns out my dad has probably scared tissue from where they put his colon back together 10 years ago. It's making things not be able to pass through. He is on IV only for 48 hours, then they are going to try to start with liquids and soft foods to see if they can keep from operating. Otherwise, they will have to open him up so that they can scrape the scaring away or else put a balloon to open it up. I ended up having my mom drive with me in the car and I left my car at her house. She did great on the driving. I think she'll be fine with it. My friend picked me up from the hospital and took me for the most wonderful pedicure. The color is a pinky red. Then she took me back to the hospital, where I stayed then took my mother out shopping, so that she didn't just sit there and watch Dad sleep. We came back and I took her back to her house at 6:00. She says that she is going to drive in herself tomorrow. Becky came by the hospital all dressed up for homecoming, and she looked absolutely beautiful. I wish I had the digital camera with me at the time, but of course I forgot to bring it. She had her hair highlighted, and they twisted the front of her hair. My baby has grown up!!
I really have to make this short, since I only got 3 hrs sleep last night. I am going to run in the morning, since I couldn't today, then go back to the hospital.
BTW, Doni and Gayle--WOOHOO!!! You are both doing awesome. Gayle-I'm so glad you decided to join Dee and me over at the exercise thread! I am so proud of you!
Old 10-16-2004, 09:00 PM   #34  
Losing it!

Doni ~~~ GREAT PICTURES! Your little sweetie looks just like her mom! Did you guys go fishing close by where you live? It looks really pretty.

Sher ~~~ Tell Wayne good luck with his surgery. Is he still trying to work? I know you are tired with all of the stress, we LOVE hearing from you! BTW: I'm not even going to ask where the "Meniscus" is...although, maybe you could kiss it and make it better??? LOL!

Sherry ~~~ I hope Becky has fun tonight! Is she in the running for Homecoming queen? Hopefully your dad will get along ok... did they say what they will do if he continues to have problems? Thank goodness he beat his cancer years ago and continues to be cancer free!!!
Old 10-17-2004, 03:28 AM   #35  

thanks gayle,she does look like her daddy tho.

it was taken at the wabash river bout 30 min. away.
we had a found a real part we could drive rite down into.

we got catfish that day,
my girlfriend took the pics ain june and it took her all this time to figure out how to download so i could have em.

sherry,im sorry bout wayne's knee,prayers are with him for a speedy recovery!

i posted eats and exercise.
im with it tonite!
Attached Images
File Type: gif HappyHalloween5.gif (3.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-17-2004, 07:24 AM   #36  

Doni-Your pictures are beautiful. Who is the little boy? We were posting at the same time last night, so I didn't even see the pix!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:38 AM   #37  
Carol

Wow, so much can happen in a few days.

Gayle: Is Allison's ankle all better? I am sure she will just love a sunflower bedspread and it will mean so much to her that you painted it yourself!!

Dee: I am glad Dez is starting to feel better. What a freak accident!! Sounds like you have some great renovation plans. I think it will look absolutely wonderful when it is done. And more room in a closet.. what more could you ask for. Hope your feeling better too..

Sherry: My thoughts are with Wayne in his pain. I am sure the surgery will go well and he will be his ole self in no time. Everytime you think you might get a chance to slow down, something else happens. Isn't that just the way of things.

Shelley: I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Keep us up to date on his progress. My prayers are with him for a speedy recovery. It has to be hard on you worrying about you Mom and Dad both. Trying to be everything to everyone. I know... I have been there and continue to be there. Hang in ther girl!! I hope Becky had a great time at her homecoming!!

Doni: Thank you so very very very much for your post to me on RA. Wow. I didn't know what you have been through. While I don't have RA, but osteoarthritis, I am sure some of your advise will work for me as well. I printed out that post so I can check back on it from time to time. I love you for sharing with me. I think I am getting past the depression stage and am ready to start fighting back. Right now I am just on anti-inflammatory medicine and pain pills, but I intend to check with the Doctor the next trip to see what else I can do help myself. Thanks again. By the way. Great pics!!

Debbe: Where are you? Are you staying OP with me? We can get rid of that Sugar Monster together. Come post girl!! Miss you!! Love you.

To all of my floozie friends... Have a wonderful day!!
Old 10-17-2004, 09:41 AM   #38  

hello friends!
shelly,the boy with catagan is adam he belongs to my best friend.
we knew each other since we were 5.
we got pregnant together and catagan and adam are a month apart.
there buddies!

carol,glad to be of any help!
here if you need me!

have a great op day!
doni
Attached Images
File Type: gif doni-flyingghost.gif (29.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 10-17-2004, 07:32 PM   #39  

My Dad is much better today. They let him have jello and bouillion. He refused to eat the jello though, because he wanted fruit in it! For dinner, they let him have cream of mushroom soup and pudding. If it all goes through him, then tomorrow he will get oatmeal. He got a roommate, so he said he's leaving tomorrow after the dr. sees him. I am hoping that the dr. will let him off the IV so that he can leave. He can be so honory, I know he is feeling better. Says he doesn't want a roommate because he doesn't want to see anyone die. The guy they put there is 10 years younger than him. He wasn't placed there yet when we left. This hospital doesn't have any single rooms. Keep your fingers crossed that the dr will let him out, because I'm not sure what he'll do if he doesn't.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:48 PM   #40  

Shelley....I will keep my fingers crossed that your Dad will get to go home tomorrow.He's been in my prayers.

Hello to all.....I'm soooooo tired! My legs & feet are killing me from working 9 hours at the game. We never get to sit down. I'm taking my shower then taking my leg pill and going to bed. I'm hurting tonight.

Love & Hugs to all.........
Old 10-17-2004, 07:53 PM   #41  

I'm going to start a new thread before I take my shower.

BTW: Debbie's hair looks so good!!!! She looks so much younger!!

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Go To #10 .........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread