Old 09-15-2004, 09:17 PM   #46  
**Kristin**

you snuck in on me Cindi - Sorry to here the the surgery didn't go so smooth. I hope that he recovers quickly !!! We are thinking of you! Yes, its hurry up and wait with me! alwayss has been...always will be! Are you worried about evacuating? IF they canceled school it must be serious!

Penny - how are you doing hun? I am so worried about all you guys southeast!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 09:28 PM   #47  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hey Kristin

I can be sneaky at times!!!!

We are near Atlanta so by the time it gets here it should have downgraded to a tropical storm...so no evacuations, but I expect some power outages and flooding here. Maybe even some damage from high winds and tornados. It's one of those things that no one really knows til it happens, so we are just waiting and watching.

So, if you aren't PG, after all this time are you gonna be heartbroken??? I have had some let downs after getting excited about the thought of a new baby, I hope you won't be too sad. I really hope that you are just happy, whatever the results end up being!

Crying baby and a breathing treatment to give!

Back soon!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 09:38 PM   #48  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey Cindi sorry everything didn't go as planned. Poor guy! What did he had done again? Sorry I can't remember. I guess hurricanes and stuff happen a lot over there so you are just used to them right? You seem so not chalant! I guess I'm the same way with the forest fires in Oregon. They don't usually affect us though cause they are in the mountains and we are in the valley, just the smoke that is the problem. Never had a problem with hurricanes before so I guess that's probably why I'm all freaked out for you guys. Stay safe!

K I'm outta here for awhile Bayley never took her second nap and is a bear so dh told me to go out for an hour or so so I am taking him up on it. I'll be back later! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 09:43 PM   #49  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Question Water Challenge Tomorrow!!!

Who is with me??? I will drink 100 ounces minimum!

I gotta do something!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 09:51 PM   #50  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hey Jill

Christian had tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes placed, which was an added bonus that the doc decided on after he was in and looking him over...which is fine by me! Maybe we won't have to go back for anything since he got it all done at once!

If he'd just drink something I'd be happy
Old 09-15-2004, 10:43 PM   #51  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Did anyone miss me? Well I've been MIA because I haven't been able to get online! I havent been doing well plan wise either.. but I never give up! I'm just going to keep on truckin. I haven't gotten this far for nothing! I hope everyone is doing great! I won't be online until the weekend.. maybe... but in a couple of days I'll be online again as usual. So anyway I hope everyone has a blessed couple of days! Talk with you all soon!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 10:54 PM   #52  
2BoysMom

Leigh...Spryng gets margarita's cause she asked my to bring them over! You're more than welcome to have some with us...poor Crystal and Kristin will just have to watch . Jonathan's on right now and is getting pretty wet! Poor guy.

Cindi...glad the surgery went sort of well. I'm in on the water challenge. Don't think I'll make it to 100 but I'll shoot for 72. I have been horrible with my water lately.

Spryng...beautiful pics! Did you say that was Tanner in the suit?? No way!

Jill... I always worry about hurricanes, fires, floods everything. We get tornados around but not usually close because I'm in the city. Back in early spring of 2000 dh and I were writing out our wedding invites and there was one less than 1/2 mile from us. I couldn't understand why my brother was calling to see if we were ok...we didn't even know what was going on! This hurricane business is just awful though.

Crystal...sorry you didn't get out by yourself tonight. Hope the kiddies cooperated. I had to deliver some Avon and stopped at Target to pick up a bday present for the neighbor boy for this Saturday. It was nice to get out for an hour myself.

Well ladies...not much else new here. Going to go upstairs and enjoy the peace and quiet before I go to bed. Tomorrow I have to take Tony for his 15 month check up...so he's almost 16 months old...dr was on vacation, then we were. Guess he gets some shots but he usually does well with them.

Hi to everyone out there!!! Have a great night.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:13 PM   #53  
2BoysMom

Leigh..... I will be thinking of you all night and praying that all is well with Dh.... I can't believe he's going to be in the eye. Hang in there girl !!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

OK quick reply from me, I am a little nauseous tonight for some reason... I know I know... I've been complaining like crazy the past few days, lol.. I'll stop now.

Yes Bubba is the older one in the blue pin stripe suite, but the little outfit Tanner was wearing was a little suit too, lol. Sorry I confused some of you. But Tanner was in several pictures. Hope that clears that up, lol.

Ok, I've got to lay down now so my stomach will settle. See you in the morning!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #55  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey everyone! I just got back from being out and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice! I went to Ross (a discount clothing store) and got a lot of cute things! I was really excited cause they were all pretty cheap. I got a nice Guess coat for 30 bucks so I couldn't pass it up, they are usually like 100! Anyway it was just enough time to clear my head and make me feel better, really glad dh offered cause I didn't know I needed it till I was already out! Funny how that happens sometimes.

Bring on the water challenge!!!! 100 oz? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll try but tomorrow is errand day and I don't want to have to pee everywhere I go! I'll try though.

Cindi, poor guy! I guess it's good you got it all done at once though right? I hope he will drink something soon!

Jaymi nice to hear from you again!

Geri scary about the tornado!! Geez I can't believe you didn't know! That's crazy! I am enjoying the peace rightnow too. Dh had Bayley in bed by the time I got home so that was nice. Hope you are having a nice quiet night! I bet you are drinking R&C right now! LOL

Spryng thanks for clearing that up! I was way confused! And you are totally not whining! You support all of us soooooooooo much that you deserve to not be feeling your best all the time, however it is weird that you are feeling bad cause you always seem to feel good! I really hope you wake up feeling good tomorrow. I know it will pass soon. Have a good night! BTW the chicken was really good, we made nachos with it! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, thanks for all the great recipes!!

Ok ladies I need to make a menu for the next week so I can shop tomorrow. I really don't want to but I have designated Wednesdays for it so I guess I need to. Anyone talked or heard from Penny lately? I'm worried and want to call her but I'm afraid I'll wake her kids. Anyone brave enough to do it? LOL Let me know if any of you hear from her. TTYL!
Old 09-15-2004, 11:47 PM   #56  
**Kristin**

hey there ladies! I am back, as promised for once! I know, she can be taught!

Leigh - saw Jonathan on FOX, he was getting soaked, poor guy. I did just watch a thing that said that hotels we the safest, so that is good !

Penny - how are you? where are you? I am praying for you and your fam, I can't remember what part of LA you live in, the storm shifted, but I"m still worried about you!

Cindi - I will only be a little sad if I am not PG...I haven't been getting my hopes up at all, just doing all the right things just in case. Either way, I know that what is meant to be wiht happen! I wish Christian would drink something too, that would make me super nervous as well ! Let us know how he is in the morning.

Jill - Your hubby is a cutie patootie! way to go...actually he is the luck one, your a hottie hubaa-hubba Hope you have some nice time to yourself I long for that, I am not used to being here ALL by myself EVERY NIGHT! I miss my furnace of a husband at night !

Crystal - SO sorry that dh is in a fowl mood. I'm sorry that he is acting like a baby. Men are the best pouters. ugh, I hope you get your alone time.

Geri - well thanks, that is no fun, I guess you will have to drink for me! I just want to freakin' know!!! SO I can go out and drink if I want to ! haha! we are suppose to go out for our anniversary this weekend, and I just want to have a freakin drink, and I don;t know if I can.....I think I might try and call back to see if there is anyway they can squeeze me in SOMEWHERE! haha! Sorry, I am just relly frusterated with all the waiting now, you guys are rubbing off on me! I like it........

I AM IN FOR THE WATER CHALLENGE !!!!!!!!! CINDI YOU ARE ON !!!!

Jaymi - hey there good to heat from ya, Hope you get back to us more soon! We miss you !!

Michelle - work, work, work... we need you more than they do! plus I want to see pics of all the house renovations that you did last month!!!! and more pics of Yugi, the cutie pie !!!

okay - I am going to ebay to lurk around for a little while, give me a yell on the yahoo chat if you want to visit! I'll be up for a while, I am wired, had a diet dr. pepper and that was wrong at 10:30 at night! sheesh! okay - gonna go putz around !
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 12:16 AM   #57  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Evening checking in...

Hey ladies~

Hope things are going well. I just quickly read through the thread so I'm going from memory here.

Spryng--those pictures are just beautiful. You look GREAT. And your kids are *too* cute.

Geri--I craved margaritas while I was preggo...well non alocoholic ones....which is what I drink when I'm not preggo either, heh. So I'm all about joining yalls margarita party..sans the booze part.

Leigh--I'll be thinking and praying for your DH's safety. I saw him this morning giving an update.

Cyndi--thinking and praying for your little one.

Penny--PRAYING for you.

Mel--we had the spinach chicken the other night. YUMMY

And now my mind is blank...I'm sorry yall. Hubby and I started doing the exercise and low fat thing and it is so nice. We still don't eat lots of white bread and white pasta...but it's nice not to be consumed with carb counts.

Later gators...
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hey guys I get the next two days off so I'll be able to catch up with ya'll!! Yayyyy!!

Leigh, I've been watching your hubby on the news a lot today and I've said a little prayer to keep him safe Hope you are feeling better! Yugi is a little rapscallion lol he got his cast off and to celebrate he peed in his bed on the way home from the vet lol. I also got to give him a bath for the first time since we've had him because of the cast he's so sweet though, and he's gained a whole pound since last week!!

Penny I hope you are ok, I don't have your number here at work with me or I would call and check on you Please let us know as soon as you can! Love ya girly!

Kristin I am going to try and get pictures posted over the next couple of days I've been a slacker I apologize lol this place is working me to the bone!! I guess they like my work ethic LOL! I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say!!

Jill I am gonna stop by the msn site after I'm done here and check out the new pics I bet they are awesome!! Maybe we can chat tomorrow!!

Cindi I'm sorry christian had such a hard time with his surgery. I hope he has a fast recovery! I'm in on the water challenge tomorrow!!

Leigh, oh yeah forgot to mention I think your hubby is a NUT!!! He is almost being blown away and just chatting away like nothin is happening lol.

ugghhh people are getting on my nerves tonight, not people I work with but the guests!! So damn demanding!!! I can't wait til tomorrow so I can relax!

Geri, You better bring me hmmmm, lets see, oh yeah bring me some rum and cokes!! When did you become a cocktail waitress? And if you wear a hooters shirt I'll leave ya a big tip!!!!

Ok I need to get back to work!! I love ya all and I hope you are all safe tonight!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:39 AM   #59  
Curves 6-week solution

Michelle I Can't Wait Till You Are Done Working For Awhile!! I Miss Talking With You!!!! Ttyl!!!

Last edited by Bayleysmom; 09-16-2004 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:51 AM   #60  
Curves 6-week solution

Penny if you have not posted on this thing by the time I have gotten up I am going to call you. I hope you are ok, I have been up looking up your cities' weather and seeing how the storm is affecting you, I am worried. I hope you and your family are staying safe!!