Old 09-15-2004, 05:15 PM   #31  
2BoysMom

Spryng...I'm heading over with the margarita's. Don't expect to be cleaning anything once we break the bucket open though Sure sounds like Crystal could use a few too, but we'll have to have them for her! What serial killer? I've missed that story somehow!

QOTD...I do talk about you to dh. I've mentioned you to friends and kind of got funny looks...they all work outside the home and don't have time for online friends (I used to be one of those people...thought only wacko's chatted online ...well, maybe we're all crazy).

Leigh..are you feeling better??

Crystal...God is your support...but he can't make you crack up laughing like we can . That's for your feelings of being overwhelmed lately. Been there too and I only have 2 kids! There are days when I think, what the heck am I doing here ??? I have no issues with yelling at the boys...I just sometimes feel like that's all I'm doing and need to calm myself down because maybe they're acting up because I'm not giving them enough attention. Does that make sense? I'm hoping it'll get easier as Tony gets older and they play together a little more. They do play together now, but Tony's vocabulary is limited right now . Anyway...hope you're doing better.

Jill... I'm going over to check out your pics as soon as I'm done here. Thanks for telling me all about your life...geez I thought you'd never shut up ...you know I'm just kidding, right???????

Michelle... yeah for Yugi!! Hope you get a good nap.

Penny...are you still safe??

OK, gotta run and see what the boys are getting into!! TTYL
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 05:15 PM   #32  
SAHM of 3

Jill, I don't even know how to put pictures on this thing. I think I did on the msn site once but that was a long time ago. You know I do think I'm having a girl, but Andrew was the ONLY other pregnancy that I was moody with. I wasn't this bad at all. But with the girls, I never ever, ever felt miserable and depressed and sad but with Andrew, that's how I knew I was pregnant to begin with, because I was so moody. That makes me think boy. But who knows. We'll soon find out.
Never got a nap. Andrew wouldn't lay back down, but that will be good come tonight he'll go to bed easily tonight. I've got a headache. I'm gonna take a nice warm shower and then make something little for dinner. Frozen pizza maybe. Then when dh gets home, I'm going to town by MYSELF. Need a few things.
Hope everyone is doing well. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #33  
2BoysMom

Jill.... great pics! Bayley's precious.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 05:43 PM   #34  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Geri, shes a keeper!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:11 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!

Just got finished with dinner. Garlic Lime chicken was a hit with the kids! I liked it too even though it was a little salty for me, but good. The kids are now watching Hook.

Crystal, don't say it's a BOY!! LOL.. it HAS to be a girl!! Frozen pizza sounds good and after the day you have had you deserve a break from cooking. But I think you are having normal anxiety that comes with pregnancy and life, you know? I mean, you will be having a baby in just a few more months and there are big things happening in your life, I would be overwhelmed too! If you ever need to talk call me ok?? Do you still have my number? Email me and I'll send it to you.

Geri, I'm ready for those margaritas!!!! Where are you!? LOL! And there is a serial killer in kansas city right now, 6 women are dead. I don't really know details because the press isn't giving much. But they caught a black man and they linked him to one of the murders but they still aren't sure if he's the One, you know? Glad I don't live there. And you are right about only wackos chatting online, lol... and those from the working world join us too! LOL!

Jill, I'll be checking out those pics right after I post here! You'll have to let me know how you like that recipe tonight. We love it, I always shred it and eat it in burritos.. good any way though. And I hope my energy will come back, TOM is here now so he should be leaving soon. And yes I'm doing great being OP... no slip ups since DH left. I just hate when I sabbotage myself when he is home.

Well, I better get off here. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:16 PM   #36  

Jill, I just wanted to say cute pics and your DH is adorable!!!!! I'd keep him if I were you, LOL!
Old 09-15-2004, 06:36 PM   #37  

Here are some pics of me finally.. updated ones, this was taken last sunday. Give me a few minutes and I'll get some of the kids up here too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIA3E9.jpg (31.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 09-15-2004, 06:40 PM   #38  
SAHM of 3

Thanks Spryng. Yes you're right it's just an overwhelming time.
Geri, you are right. God is my support, but that takes patience, which is a virtue, and being able to talk to you guys and get advice and support at once is what makes it nice. Those margaritas sound SOOOOO good, save a few for a few months.

Well, my bad mood was turned upside down when dh came home in a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad mood. Maybe the worst he's ever been in, EVER. He found out that his g-ma had told him she had the closing $ up until yesterday and today she doesn't have it and may get it next week, Maybe. So he now thinks life sucks and NOTHING goes HIS way and he'll have to get a job that makes him travel and he'll never be home so he told Andrew to quit being a baby by whining for daddy because he needs to get used to daddy being gone. I am simply going to be really really quite this evening, keep the kids quiet and let him deal with it how ever he needs to. But now my quite evening to town has turned into taking 3 kids with me.
Okay, hope all is well. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:55 PM   #39  

OK, here are a few more... one more of me and then some of Tanner and Bubba... I need to get a new one of Ava up here too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bubba.jpg (25.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg just me.jpg (24.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Tanner.jpg (20.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Tanner naked and running.jpg (23.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Tanner's new hair cut.jpg (25.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 09-15-2004, 06:57 PM   #40  

I didn't notice before but the one of Tanner in his little suit was before his hair cut and the one in the orange shirt was after... I can't believe how much a hair cut can change their whole face! He looks so much older now. Breaks my heart, lol.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:19 PM   #41  
Curves 6-week solution

Beautiful pics Spryng!! You look awesome and your kids are adorable!
Old 09-15-2004, 07:49 PM   #42  
Walking away the weight

Hello. Today has been one of those super busy days even though we've been home all day. Everyone calling, etc. Spoke to DH and he made me feel better about his being in Mobile. It sounds like they're taking the necessary precautions and the mayor said the hotel they are in is very safe.

My Avon stuff arrived today. That's the fastest processing and shipping ever! So, I began with my evening routine. I just love the way Avon products smell.

Michelle- I'm glad Yugi got his cast off Does he act differently now?

Spryng- You are so beautiful!!! And so are those kiddies. Love the pictures, but I definitely want to see Ava now. Did you know Heather Locklear named her daughter Ava? At least, I think so- heard her mention it on the Tonight Show and I think she said Ava. I have not been following Scott Peterson for several days because I'm watching DH all day LOL. And yes, we do topuch base a lot. He has a text pager, so I send him email pages throughout the day. How about you and DH when he's on the road?

Crystal I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it lately. As you know, I've had my meltdowns too, so I think they are good once in a while and par for the course. But I do think it's good for you to mention it to the doctor just to see what he says.

Jill- Love the photos! Beautiful family the first time I had chips on a sandwhich was at a party and someone made these incredible sandwhiches with maybe ham (or some such thing), chips, and maybe mayo or something like that. It was so good! I did not walk today since I'm feeling icky.

Geri- why does Spryng get Margaritas but not the rest of us????

I'll be back . . .
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #43  
Curves 6-week solution

Spryng I thought the boy in the suit was bubba? And the boy in the white button up shirt and orange shirt were Tanner? I'm confused! LOL What's new?!! LOL
Old 09-15-2004, 09:02 PM   #44  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hey Chicks, we are home...

My poor baby had such a rough time of it! He had a reaction to the anesthesia and they over medicated him!! Long story, but we had to stay longer and he is having a harder time today because of it. He still hasn't had anything to eat or drink, but maybe tomorrow. If not, he will have to be seen again...assuming we aren't having too much hurricane weather here. People sure are buying everything in the stores in anticipation.

Spryng...You are one hot mama!!! Those are cute kids too, but you already knew that.

Jill...another hot mama! Idon't know if I will ever show you all my pics!!

Crystal...Sorry for the bad day! There's always tomorrow, and it has to get better, right??? RIGHT!

Geri...Glad to see you back again!! I missed you too!

Deana...Hey girl...I can't remember what you posted lately...let me check...Tuna isn't a favorite here, but you almost make it sound good...almost!

Chrily...Welcome!!

Michelle...you workaholic, I miss you!! Then when you are off you will be spending all that money and we'll never see you!!

Kristin...It's hurry up and wait with you, huh? I can't wait to find out if you are PG!

Leigh...I saw your DH alot today on TV! Glad he is gonna be safe...

They cancelled school here tomorrow. I think it's great because I don't have to play taxi mom with a recovering baby! the kids aren't as happy about it as I am, they love school.

I am sorry if I missed anyone...OH!! Hey Ricci! What about Di???

loveto all, I will be back soon!!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 09:13 PM   #45  
**Kristin**

hey gals didn't get down here during nap (story of my life) and now I am , sydney is watching tv nicely which is a plus !

Spryng - you look great!!! and your kids are sooooo cute! Way to go !!!

Crystal - you need some time to just breath it sounds like. I hope you find some peace soon, you need to be able to relax!

Jill - I am going now to take a look at your cute mug......I love new pics, I need to get some on here too!

Geri - so we aren't good enough for Margaritas with you guys.....not that i know if I can have one... anyway, you crack me up !!!!

Leigh - glad you talked to dh, and that you guys had a nice busy day, I hope your sinus headahce went away!

well - I just don't feel like typing so I am just going to go sit on my butt and watch tv...all of the sudden I am in htis who gives a rip mood and dh called..I didn't even feel like talking on the phone! yikes, so I let him go politely and now I just want to sit and do something mindless!
oh yeah the QOTD: I talk about you all the time and dh thinks its funny when I say "so penny's dh....." he always makes fun of me. He was really weird about it at first, he was worried you all were trying to lure me to a different life or something, now he loves you all, since I get some great recipes from ya'll ! HE also said he notices that I don't always complain of feeling "lost" anymore....and he was so proud today when I told him about my WI !!! so thanks guys!

k- I'm gonna go sit, I might come back !
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote