Old 09-15-2004, 11:16 AM   #16  
**Kristin**

Good Morning !!! I go to the doctor Monday now...sheeesh! They forgot that I was a "new patient" and that I need an hour, not a half hour....she wants to do a full physical to, which I like...haven't had one in a while ! on top of the blood work to test for a baby or thyroid diease, or something else that I can't remember what its called! so along with me, you will all just have to wait! i bought 2 packs of 3 HPTs when this lal started and 5 are gone !!!! haha, I am too impatient. So I have one left and I think that I will use it this weekend just for fun, before I go.

JIll - it would have been concieved in August around the 10-15th...and I was/am 22 years old !!! So are you having "harvest moon withdrawls" yet?

Michelle - haha, you are not nosy, just curious as we all are! haha! I can't believe what a rift of impatience has occured regarding my possible pregnancy! I laugh every time I see someone say "are you pregnant or what??!?!?!" haha Hope you have a good day..I miss seeing you more often !!!

Crystal - I am so glad that you told dh how you felt. Believe it or not, even though sometimes men don't act like they care what you say...they do, they just don't want to give up the pride !! Things will work out the way they are suppose to !!! Its just tough when there are so many decisions to be made ! i don't have very many friends outside of this place either...2 girlfriends one I see alot and the other lives in Iowa, and one good guy friend who I met at my old work and now he is a stay at home dad to twin 7 month old girls! so I never see him! haha!

Spryng - what do you have planned for the day! Sorry the BC and TOM isues are throwing you off! I'm sure it will get back to normal, you body is changing hormones too, and probably like "whoooaaahh" right along with you ! haha! Have you gotten anthing in the mail lately????????????

Cindi - I am definately thinking of you and Christian today! We love you, let us know how everything goes after his surgery!

Deana - Those tuna patties sound good, I might have to make them sometime ! sounds like you have a busy day around there.....me too!

Penny - I am praying for you hunny. will you have to evacuate? are the kids still in school, or did they close yours yet? I wish I could come down there and help you, if you have to evacuate! Better yet, come to the middle of the US and stay with me in Nebraska.....no hurricanes, just an occasional tornado and lots of snow in the winter Please let us know if there is anything we could do

Leigh - I'm saying a little prayer for dh too...I'm sure he is safe, but its tough to judge with mother nature! Our sinuses have been bad to us (me and sydney) all this week, we both have a stuffy nose, lots of pressure and puffy, watery eyes..I get the headaches too. It rained a TON last night here, so I think that might of had something to do with it. Hope you get to feeling better

Mel - I hope that bugga is doing better soon!!! Glad that you found the flash cards that he really likes, I love fun learning tools! You will be amazed at what he picks up from those! The Pictures are so cute..I love red for a uniform color, it is so bold and bright You have a beautiful family !

well - I better get crackin' on this house! I want to do the dishes and the kitchen and get everything ready for dinner that way I can spend from 11 o'clock until I am DONE folding clothes, in the bedroom watching my soaps! Sydney loves to play dress ups and makeup so I think I will let her do that today while I fold.....we only get that out sometimes! If the concrete drys up soon, we might go out for a little while before nap time. During nap time I am going to get down here hopefully and also get some of this desk cleaned up! well have a great morning everyone! TTYL ! Oh yeah I forgot..I am down 2 lbs, this week. The funny thing is, I am not really eating less, just better things and only water, and bam! that is doing the trick. I asked the doc if that was safe if I was preg, and she said absolutely, since you aren't effecting anything to do with the baby, just making my own body healthy! So I am excited! But she did say that if I am preg, I can't lose weight after my first trimester. So I figure that is okay! okay - now I really have to go! dd hasn't had breakfast yet, I forgot, sheesh, mom brain I tell ya! TTYL !
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:17 AM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies.

I wanted to post real quick...

We are getting some good news The storm is veering towards the north some. We won't find out too much more until 4 pm central if it stays that way.

We can't really evulaute here b/c the roads are jammed pack! There are curfews that no one can be on the streets after 2 pm. There is a lady that called the radio... she said she has been in the car for 14 hours driving with three children on a trip that should have taken 3 hrs.

I feel for all these people. All hotels are booked up from Memphis, to Houston and there is no where else to go.

Anyhow we are doing fine here so far. It is kind of like miss and hit with the rain and wind right now..... Feels like the calm before the storm....

But for the most part I think we will be ok if it keeps heading North.....

The Predictions for now is the Mississippi/Alabama border.

Leigh,
How close are you to where it will hit???? I am worried about you! Please let us know! I will keep dh in my prayers!!

Crystal,
I am glad you talked with dh! Does it feel like a weight has been lifted?

Mel,
Have fun running errands today. Thanks for checking on me!

Jill,
Do you have any last minute things to get done for Bayley's party?
Send me those pics

Michelle,
Did you read the post from the Dallas newspaper? I logged on today and checked it out... Everything about Allie's life and death have been so calm and beautiful. Jenny is a very strong, compassionate, loving Mother!

Geri,
Did you get your pics back from vacation? I can't wait to see some!

Kristen,
Hope you have a great time today with your friend! Adult conversation..... good....

Spryng,
I am so glad to hear that dh is safe! When does he leave Florida? The dinner sounds great! Let me know how it turns out!

Cindi,
My prayers are with Christian today also! I know everything will be just fine

Deana,
What are you making for company tonight? I have used those tuna cakes with wheat crackers and also bread crumbs.... Have you tried them with crab? Very good too!

Ok I am gonna get some cleaning done.....

Hugs to you all!!!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:18 AM   #18  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all! I am new to this web page, but was reading through your posts and boy can I agree. I am a stay at home mom with all girls (ages 2, 5, and 11). I'm going through the terrible 2's again and am about ready to pull my hair out. I started weight watchers in May but have only lost around 11 lbs so far. It seems like this is going to take forever. I wish I remember what it looks like to be 150 pounds. You guys are all doing a great job at losing weight. Its awesome.
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:24 AM   #19  
**Kristin**

Geri - you snuck in on me and you too spryng! I would like the Dr. Phil thing too - I was watchign that and felt like I should watch my yelling too! haha, hope you have a good day, screamin' at the boys!

Spryng - I am with you, I beieve in a spanking once in a while. Like when she needs a jolt of "hey you are putting yourself or someone or something in danger". I don't howeer beieve in the the whole, okay lay across my lap because you got a bad grade thing! haha. Sydney gets them when I have to chase after her if she runs in the street, or she is hurting the dog or something similar..nothing that hurts too bad, just a wake up call that what she is doing in bad and my yelling isn't effecting her! haha! SO dr. phil would hate me! haha!

okay - I will talk to you all later!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:26 AM   #20  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Mel: I'm sorry, I forgot to mention how adorable your kids are. Those are great pictures. They came across just wonderful.

Crystal: Glad you got to talk to dh. Atleast your feelings are ou in the open, maybe it will help. Will you have much say in the design and layout of the house you build? Maybe if you explain to him that you will spend more time in it and deal with the kids in it, then he will let you have a little more say in it. Perhaps that will make you feel even better about building. Please tell us what the problem is with the school there. Have you checked into taking her to another district each day, something close? Would that help? Would you have to pay tuition? You may qualify for assistance in that if nothing else. Good luck.

Jill: Hope you're having a great day.

Leigh: Let me know how you like it when you do try it. That's a favorite around here. My oldest came in just as I was finishing up fixing supper and looked at what we were having, then put his hands on my shoulders with a surprised look on his face and said, why didn't you tell me you were fixing those. I said I wanted to surprise him and yelled SURPRISE.....lol. It was too funny. I think he ate 2 of them and probably would have eaten more. Next time I may have to double it because I didn't have enough to send with dh to work. I had a plate left from the night before so he took that.

Geri: Hope you day is going good.

Spryng: I still haven't figured out what we're having tonight. I tried to call her last night but she wasn't home. I left her a mesage to call me this morning so we can work it out. Hope you start feeling better soon. You said you have alot of driving to do that next couple days, that will wear you out fast, especially if you don't feel well.

Anyone heard anything out of Jaymi lately? I know she can't be online while dh is there. I just hope she didn't have any problems with the last hurricane and hope the kids are doing good.

Cindi: Hope Christian's surgery went well and he recovers quickly. Kids are so reslient he'll be bouncing off the walls again in no time.......lol

Well have to get dd in the bath to get ready for school.

Be back later.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:38 AM   #21  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Ok, Ok....slow down girls. Penny, Kristin and chrily all snuck in while I was typing.

Penny: I have used salmon but never crab, it's too expensive for me.....

Kristin: Girl, are they ever gonna get you in there? Hopefully Monday won't get changed. The suspense is killing us.......WTG on the loss, evn if you are pregnant. I lost 8 pounds in my first trimester with dd because the prenatal vitamins made me so nauseous. Then only gained that plus 10 back the last 2 trimesters. And her apgar scores were 9.9 even though I quit taking my vitamins, drank Dr. Pepper all the time and didn't get much excercise. You'll be fine if you are. Part of that may be stress from wondering too, you think?

chrily: WELCOME!!!!! I'm Deana, sahm of Erik 16, Andrew 8, Matthew 7, and Abby 4. You will love it here. Great support and wonderful friends. Let us know more about you.

Ok going to get bath run for dd.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 12:04 PM   #22  
SAHM of 3

Chrily, welcome. I'm Crystal, 27 yo. sahm of 3; almost 4. Alisa is almost 6 yrs., Ally is 3 yrs., and Andrew is 21 months. I'm due Feb. 1st. I homeschool and live in Texas. Glad you found us and you stick around. Love to know more about you.

Thanks girls for all your words. I do feel better now that I talked to dh.

Geri, building may not be what I WANT to do, but going from a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with 3 kids all day every day to a 4 bedroom, 2 bath plus office house, oh yes, I can make myself happy with that.

Deana, we've got our house plans and yes we both had says in them. He knew to leave alot to me, I cook in the kitchen, I work at home and stay here so that was important. And of course, I love decorating, so oh yeah, that's MY job.

Ally has been the crankiest EVER today. So unlike her. She got into some of my bills that were sealed and stamped waiting to be mailed and tore two of them, can't tape them because she and ANdrew unrolled my entire roll of scotch tape. Then she threw a fit when I wouldn't let her talk on my phone after Alisa did and hit the glass door and broke the glass. I was still on the phone so I couldn't exactly get to her at that moment, but she got her own punishment out of it by cutting her wrist in two little places and it was bleeding and I was out of bandaids. So she's paying for it. I'm not going to let her school, I told her to sit her tooshie on the couch and not move it. That is SOOOOOOOOOO unlike her. But it's put me in a bad mood.

Alisa was talking on the phone to the speech therapist with the public school system, I was hoping I could get her to go up there for that. It was the same speech teacher I had when I was 6 yrs old and in the first grade. How neat. But she can't do that, because only if she's enrolled in that school. Not sure what to do. She said not to worry too much yet.
These schools here I can't really pinpoint one problem with them just an overall digust for them. And I've told Alisa so much bad stuff about public schools, (yes my fault, I know), that if I make her go there she'll think she's done something wrong. I'm still unsure about what to do.

Leigh, I could take her to the church, but we're not really active members there and I don't really care for that church. And all those things are in the evenings and I want something during the day.

I'm gonna look into some extra curricular things for her to get into and maybe through this year if she gets better and I slowly start talking to her about going to school, maybe next school year she might want to try it.

Anyways, Andrew is down and we are starting school. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 12:30 PM   #23  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Ok Good Morning again! I should have never gone back to bed because it was really hard to get up when Bayley got up! My alarm was going off too and I was still alseep for like 10 minutes of it going off! That's pretty bad. Well I need to go to the gym today and then get back here and get some things done, nothing big planned except for watching that dang hurricane!!

I think I have QOTD today so here goes:
Do you talk about us girls from 3FC to your family and friends and if so what do they think?

I talk about you guys allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time to my family and friends and at first I think they thought I was a dork cause I had all these friends online but now that they see that it is helping me lose weight and keep my house organized they are all asking me about the websites I go to and if they can join!! I don't think I would want any of them to join this site because I don't want to share you guys!! It's funny cause just yesterday I was talking to my mom and I was like "my friend Penny lives in LA where the hurricane is hitting" and my mom was like Penny? And I said oh ya my friend from the interenet. I consider all of you guys my friends and although some people think it's strange I think it's great and I am so glad I have met all of you!

Mel it sounds like you got some sleep last night! Do you think it was the Malox? I hope so, that would be great if you could get a good nights sleep! Those pics are sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!! You have beautiful kids!!

Penny I so hope that thing turns, that would be so great! I couldn't get to bed last night cause I was wondering what the hurricane was doing and how you and your family was doing, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's crazy. Keep us posted if you can!

Crystal sorry the kids are driving you crazy, just think of a nice big house that you could hide from them if you wanted to!! LOL

Leigh sorry you are feeling bad, the weather isn't good here either and it just makes me want to do nothing all day. I haven't seen that Sheraton commercial but I will keep my eyes out for it. Hope you have a good day.

Geri I did stop peeing long enough to sleep a few hours but then I was up again. Glad I drank it though cause I was down a couple pounds from yesterday, I'm still trying to flush out my bad eating weekend!! Sorry you've been arguing with Will, hope it gets better.

Spryng sorry you are still feeling yucky from BC, hopefully it will subside. How much water did you drink yesterday? I only had 2 liters but it was enough to make me pee all the time so I think it was good. I'm going to try and post a couple new pics today, one of them will be kind of grainy though cause it was captured from my video and they just turn out kind of funky, I do have a cute one with Ron, Bayley and the little bay I am watching sitting in the hammock, it's pretty cute.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kristin the Doc!!!! Your slowly trying to kill me right???? Oh well It will happen soon. So I checked the chart and if you got preg in August and your 22 it says boy, however if you are not preg and you get preg in any month between Sept. and Feb. it's a girl, so hope you don't have any preferences! LOL Just thought I would tell ya. This chart is pretty accurate too! I've done it on over 30 people and it has been right on 95% of them. I'm going to follow it next time and try to get a boy. We'll see what happens! Have fun folding laundry! No harvest moon withdrawals yet I'm just happy my house is in order again!!

Hi Chrily! I'm a SAHM of Bayley who will be 1 this weekend. You going to love it here!!

Deana what do you have planned today? Are you motivated today? LOL Sounds like you ended up getting a lot done yesterday and your dinner sounded good too so I would call that an accomplishment! Hope you are having a good day!!

Ok I need to get ready for the gym so I can get there sometime today, don't really feel like working out but if I make myself go I will get into it. Ok ladies have a nice day and I'll be back! TTYL!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 12:38 PM   #24  
2BoysMom

Welcome Chrily, I'm Geri, Mom to Will-3 and tony-1 and I DREAD going through the 2's and 3's again with Tony. Will is one moody little boy! This is a great place to hang out.

Back again because Will wanted to come play downstairs. First he had to pick up all the toys he dumped all over the floor upstairs. This house was a total wreck a while ago. Now it's just bad down here. We have way too many toys.

Crystal, sorry you're having so much trouble with Ally today. They really know how to push buttons hey? I understand about the house situation...just worried about how you'll pay the bills...none of my business but I don't like to see people get into fincl chaos. You have to do what's right for you!! I would love to do some decorating around here. I have walls that need painting but with Tony always getting under foot I wouldn't be able to start until about 10 pm. There's always time when he gets older right?

Kristin..keeping my fingers crossed for you. Too funny about the pg tests. I used to take them like every 5 minutes it seemed . Hope all works out the way you want it too.

As far as spanking goes... I spank Tony when I have to tell him 200 times a day to keep his fingers off the TV power button ... or the stereo speaker covers down here ... or the diapers he likes to scatter all over the house... Will knows what a spank is and he'll shrink away from me when I raise my hand. That kind of bothers me but I only spank when they really push me to the brink. And I spank on the butt or back of the thigh...never in the head or anything abusive you know? Dr Phil definately doesn't spank or belive in it...but you can't agree with everything right? He's not God . I do wish I wouldn't yell so much though. I try and try to remember that they'll obey me better if I'm not screaming at them. Like cleaning up for example... I try to make a game out of it and see how much noise we can make putting the toys back in the bucket. So much more effective than screaming "pick up your toys"!

OK, well Tony's screaming now...always something! Hope you're all having a great day. I think dinner tonight will be a beef chuck roast with a bbq rub that I picked up in Austin. I'll put it in one of those roasting bags and hopefully it'll turn out nice and tender.

I'll talk to you all later!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 01:25 PM   #25  
Walking away the weight

Boy oh boy, ya'll are busy this morning! Well, since I'm feeling bad, I'm doing a modified chore list today.

Geri- thanks for your kind words about the hurricane. I sawDr. Phil yesterday to with the angry parents. I know every day I ask for more patience LOL.

Spryng- I think DH will be fine because Ivan won't be making landfall until very late night/early morning. So if he'll already be in Orlando, he'll be fine. Ivan will come here- but by that time it will be very heavy rain and wind, but not a hurricane. I'm not sure what it would be called at that point- a tropical storm maybe? I keep forgetting to ask you, I saw on the news that they arrested someone for those killings in KC . . . were you following that story at all?

Kristin- does Sydney dress up in your old clothes? Boy I used to love to play dress up.

Penny- glad the storm may not be a direct hit for you, though I know you'll still get tons of rain and some winds too I'd think. I'm pretty far away from the storm here in Atlanta. When it reaches us, it will be a tropical storm or tropical depression and we'll just get tons of rain and wind. I'm more worried about DH who is sitting in Mobile, Alabama.

Welcome, Chrily! Nice to meet you. I'm Leigh, SAHM to one almost-eleven-month-old. Just jump right in - everyone here is wonderful and supportive. Is that a pic of your dog? How cute! I love Basset Hounds . . . we have a mini-Dachshund, so you can tell we're hound people

Deana- I think I'm going to hold off and try the recipe when DH is home. No sense making it just for me

Crystal- wonder why Ally is so out of sorts! I hate days like that. But as for decorating the new house- that will be fun, fun, fun!

Jill- did you say you're down a couple of pounds?? Is today your WI? Well, regardless.

QOTD: Oh, I do talk about you guys, but sometimes it's hard to explain who you are. I talk about you so much that DH now knows who you are, but when I first began talking about you, DH was like, "Spryng? Crystal? Who are they??"

Okay, gotta go play with Liam.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 02:08 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hi girls!!!

Just got back from the vet and Yugi got his cast off today!! Yayyyy!! So I gave him a bath and he is sparkling clean and cute again

QOTD I talk about you guys to everyone lol

Geri I think we all have moments when we are pushed to the edge, I think children do it to test us lol!!

Penny hope you are doing well! Yes I saw that article and actually I'm downloading a video that was made in memory of allie. I'll send it to you if you would like. Did you see Jennys post last night? She said it was the most beautiful thing ever to see her daughter become an angel I'm just so touched by them

Ok I need a nap badly I'm so crabby and I am working alot ugghhhhh!!

Ok off to bed for me
love to you all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 02:33 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!

My day is getting a little better. I took a shower a while ago and that really refreshed me. I just wish I could get some more energy. I want to exercise but I'm just too tired!! I'm hoping it will all pass soon.

QOTD-- I talk about you all individually (especially to my DH) and he always says, oh is that one of those 3 fat chicks? LOl... and when I mentioned I'd like to meet Ricci some day he came unglued, he thought she was a he because of the name, lol.. I had to reassure him I'm not hooking up with guys on the net, lol. But he knows I live on this site so he's fine with it all.

Michelle, so glad Yugi got his cast off! Did you get pictures while he had it on? I'm sure he's adorable. Enjoy your nap!

Leigh, I hope you feel better fast. Has to be hard trying to take care of Liam and not feeling well yourself. Do you talk to your dh much while he is gone? And yes I have been watching the serial killer story in KC. Too scary. The guy they arrested has only been linked to one of the murders so far so they aren't 100% sure he's the killer... but I hope who ever it is gets caught fast, that would scare me like crazy if I lived there. What has been going on with the scott peterson trial?? Any new evidence? does it look like he'll be convicted?

Geri, I hope you are having a good day. Sounds like you've got alot done in your house today, wanna come help me with mine? lol. Bring those margaritas with you, LOL!

Jill, I got in about 8 glasses of water yesterday... not really sure. I wanted to check my weight this morning and see if it was coming down but I forgot. Sounds like yours is heading in the right direction though. Enjoy the gym!

Deana, I hope by now you have a plan for tonight, lol... I would be stressing like crazy about dinner for friends. But I'm sure you can handle it!

Welcome Chrily!!! I am Spryng, mother of 3 (4,3,1) been married 6 years now and I too am on WW! Are you trying the new Core program or Flexpoints? I'm doing Core and loving it! I hope to see more posts from you soon so we can get to know you better!

Penny, that is great news about the storm! I hope it misses you! And dh will be in florida until thursday.

Kristin, wow, you are one patient girl! If my appointment would have been changed I would be peeved! LOL! I truly am hoping you hear those two little words (You're Pregnant!) on your visit and I also hope that if you hear the opposite you won't be too disapointed and will just keep on trying. We are here for you! And no I haven't got anything in the mail lately... but I will keep my eyes open!

Well, I guess I will take myself a little nap. Have a great afternoon all!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 03:15 PM   #28  
SAHM of 3

I'm back for a few.
Geri, like the kids listen to you very nicely saying, now quitting hitting your sister, or don't do that again. Of course not, you have to let them know how serious you are and when you raise your voice, they know mom is serious.

QOTD: yes, I do talk about you guys. At first dh tried to tell me you were all men covering as women to get women. Then I told him who was having TOM and what their labor was like with their kids and all this womanly stuff. My sister says, now don't forget God is your biggest support and he's who you really need...blah, blah, blah.

My day is not getting a whole lot better. I locked myself in the bathroom and cried earlier. Needed to and it helped alittle. Realized with Alisa, I'm keeping her at home and she does NOT want to get involved in ANY extra fun stuff outside of the home if mama's not there. So, we'll stay home and be hermits until I know she's ready. Maybe next year she'll be alittle more ready, because Ally will be in Pre-K and be getting involved in things. I'm looking into homeschool groups that hold lots of fun things to be involved with. That's the best option. Right now, that's that.
My mil called and said that her dh got a job offer from Pensacola, Florida. I think he'll take it and go for a couple of weeks and if he likes it, then she'll follow. Very happy for them. Dh is going to start looking for a job but he's only limiting himself to DFW area and that's it, there's not much here but he says this is his security. Makes no since, if there's no jobs for him, where's the security?
I'm fixing to get a nap in I think. Not sure about dinner. Probably go to town when we all wake up, need milk and something to cook for dinner.
I really feel like I'm losing control over my life. I mean I know God has all the control, but usually I feel stable and comfortable and take each day in stride and now I can't even see 1 minute ahead much less the day and each minute gets taken up with kids fighting, screaming, arguing, getting into my stuff, cooking, crying, laundry and I'm losing myself in all of it, literally.
That is all I'm going to say about any of it, and this, I'm going to talk to the doc about it next week as if there is anything he can do.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 04:15 PM   #29  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey girlies had a great workout at the gym, my legs are mush so I know I did it right! LOL Came home and took a shower and just finished another tuna sandwich with some baked chips on it. Does anyone else eat chips ON their sandwiches like me? So good! Dinner tonight is another Spryng recipe Sour cream chicken in the crock pot, I think I will shred it up and put it on some more of those baked chips and sprinkle it with ff cheese and some lettuce and tomato, should be good. So it was not my weigh in today (not till Friday) but I have been so upset at my gain over the weekend that I have been watching the scale like a hawk! I know I shouldn't do this that's why I didn't own a scale for a long time! I'm anal about them when I have them in my home. But I am proud to report that after the gym before my shower I was only a pound over what I was last week so that's good, maybe I'll get a loss this week after all. I really think all the water yesterday helped. I am going to try and get some more in today but I think I will do a water challenge tomorrow, anyone want to join? They are really good to do before weigh in! LOL Spryng knows what I'm talking about! LOL Anyway do any of you watch Bold and the Beautiful? I catch bits and pieces of it once in awhile and I have to laugh every time I see Ridge's hair!! What is going on with it?! He looks like a male fairy or something!! Like when Julia Robers played Tinkerbell on Hook! It's gross. Jus thought I would share cause I caught a glimpse of him earlier. Ok well I am going to try and post some pictures in a minute, probably just 2 but you all need to update too! Some of you I don't even know what you look like! It kills me!! We should all scan and post pics of ourselves when we were in high school, that would be a riot!! Anyway I'm going to get personal so I can get off this thing, I talk to much sometimes! Somebody stop me!!

Geri I haven't had to spank yet but I think I probably will, I was spanked as a child but never did I ever consider it abuse and even at a young age I knew that it wasn't cause my parents didn't like me or wanted to hurt me but every once in awhile I would give my mom a run for her money so she would spank me. I think my sister got it more than me cause I was the easy kid. However I know every kid is different so I will have to see what is most effective for Bayley. Anyway after I tell you my life story......................sorry I get carried away sometimes. I hope your downstairs got cleaned! Sorry the kids are giving you a run for your money today!! When is your next girls night? We're having one soon so I am getting excited about that!

Leigh having anymore tuna today? I did!! LOL Hope you are having a good day, did you get your walk in?

Michelle yay Yugis cast is off!! I still want to see a pic with it on!! Have you done much with your website lately?

Spryng glad you feel a little better, it's weird how taking a shower does that for you! I feel the same way now that I've had one. I'm sure you will get back to exercising after TOM comes. I think we need to be good to our bodies and if you really don't feel like doing it give yourself a break and start new when "he" leaves. How's the diet going? Have you still been doing good? I'm sure you have. Let me know if you are up for a water challenge tomorrow.

Crystal sorry about your day. Sometimes we just have days like that. I definitely think you should talk to the doctor about it, they may be able to help you out. I dont know why you are even getting a sono, I already told you it is a girl!! LOL I really think it is and if this chart is wrong on you I will be surprised. I'm excited for you to know for sure though. Think happy thoughts!

Oh ya and I wanted to tell you all earlier that my dh knows each and every one of you! I used to have to say "you know Spryng is the one with they dh that drives trucks" and he would say oh ya but now I will say your names and he says oh the one with they dh that is on Fox News and I'm like ya! It's funny, he even knows he is a dh and he always says it! Kind of funny. Ok I am really gone now, need to get my butt in gear!! Hope you all are getting a lot done today or nothing done depending on your goals for the day LOL!! TTYL
Old 09-15-2004, 04:35 PM   #30  
Curves 6-week solution

New photos on the msn site!! Check em out if you want.