Old 09-19-2004, 04:55 PM   #121  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Happy Weekend!! It rained so bad yesterday and the high temp for the day was 47!!!!It was 75 the day before. Today isnt any warmer and it is windy to boot. The trees are all changing colors really fast now too. I guess summer is over.

I didnt do much this weekend. Got my grocery shopping done and that was about it.

Julie, I hope you feel better soon.

Summer, You are one busy woman huh?

I am thinking of joining the YMCA with my Mom sis and clyde. I would get to do the weights that way. I dont know...
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 09:23 AM   #122  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. I am here. I dont have anything to say because I posted last. I just wanted to check in. I will post when everyone comes in for the day.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:56 AM   #123  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HELLO???.......
Old 09-20-2004, 11:57 AM   #124  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

ANYBODY HERE???.......
Old 09-20-2004, 11:58 AM   #125  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

SO BORED!!!!!.....

Old 09-20-2004, 12:18 PM   #126  

Hi girls

Angie I am here, well sort of, haha....still got this cold and the kids do too. Don't know if i should send my ds to school tomorrow or not. Kinda feeling down, just about son and what is going on.....could be the pms kicking in .
What are ya making for dinner tonight? I think that is great that you may join the Y, when the kids are in school and you don't have to work you could go. You may love it. I have never been a member but have thought about it.

Everyone must be busy right now?? I don't know where everyone is . Check back later girlies. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 02:31 PM   #127  

Sorry so late! I had to start to show the boss man what I do around here. It felt kind of weird b/c I really don't do thatmuch so it didn't take very long to show him some things.

Angie I think you should join. It would be what you need to start losing again. I am a firm beliver in weight training. I think that is better than hours of cardio. I feel that when someone has a good muscle build up when they do gain a little it isn't as easy to see the gain.

Julie I am having left over pot roast. Not to exciting but I have to clean the house. Joe's family is coming over for red beans and rice on Wednesday so I need to make it shine. Some of his family is in from Pensacola since they don't have power. They are tired of taking cold showers and not being able to do anything so they headed our way.

Summer is is really bad in FL. Joe went over to bring in supplies and he said that you could never imagine how bad it really is. He said it looks like a bomb went off.

Noelle I wish I had some words of wisdom for you but I don't. Just know that we are all here for you and we are all saying a litle prayer for ya!

If you guys want to see some pics form FL go to www.pensacolanewsjournal.com
and click on the big picture. That will take you to more pics that you can scroll through. Each little picture on the next page has other pictures with it. Just click on it and it should pull up the others. It is so weird to see it b/c I used to live there and I know what things are supposed to look like. It looks like we wont have a beach to go to for awhile. That really sucks!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 04:13 PM   #128  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

WOW Kempy those are some pics!! How long did you guys live there?

When is your last day of work?

Julie, I hope you and the kids get better soon.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:39 PM   #129  

We were there for 4 years.

My last day is next Wednesday. I feel like it should be today though. I am not doing anything productive. I really think he is only letting me stay so that he can go run errands during the day. I don't think he is realizing what he is going to be doing. He really only has one girl that can work whatever schedule and he watns to put her in the new childcare that he is opening. He is going to be working some long *** days. But, oh well. It is not my problem after next week.

Have you been OP today Angie?
Old 09-20-2004, 04:46 PM   #130  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Yep I have. I am going on 2 weeks now. I started my period today too so I guess I made it through PMS. I weighed in this morning and I am down about 5.5 pounds plus whatever bloat I had before I started. I would like to try and lose 20 pounds before we go to Florida and then I will do what I want while we are there and get back OP when we return. I am bringing alot of my meals with me this year so hopefully I wont do to badly.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:00 PM   #131  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, hope everyone had a good weekend. Thanks for your kind words and hugs. They helped even though I still have nothing good to say about my BIL so I will just . My weekend was pretty uneventful. Went to a church/school fundraiser luau for lunch on Saturday, then to a women's expo with 5 of my 6 sisters on Sunday. We got all kinds of samples like nail color, hair products, massage lotions and oils, etc. Then I went home and enjoyed the quiet solitude--Rick took Michael to my oldest sister's house where they had a BBQ. I chose to stay home and just veg. Ahhh relaxation.

Kempy, those are some unreal pictures. I am glad that your family and friends living there did not get injured themselves. Homes can be rebuilt, but losing people is another story. How many hours away is Pensacola? Wow, I didn't realize you were almost done working there, that is so cool!

Angie, you got your groove back girl I knew you would. I'm kind of slacking off (still) but know that when I get back from my vacation October is my month for weight-loss resolution and resolve, I don't know why that is, but it is?!? So I am going to enjoy my vacation and get back to business when I get back. I'm sure any vacation pictures will mortify me into sticking to a diet

Julie, hope you and your little ones are getting well. Is it flu season? 3 of my nieces have come down with the sniffles...I'm trying to keep them away from Michael so he doesn't get sick on the trip

Summer, I just had to look up pictures of Vienna and Provence. So beautiful. I have never traveled to Europe but I will someday. *dreaming*

Cal and Holly, how are your days going? Have a good evening, both of you.

Gotta get back to work for now, see y'all later.

Last edited by melekalikimaka; 09-20-2004 at 08:05 PM.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 10:20 AM   #132  

Hey, where is everyone this morning? I am just sitting here eating my breakfast. A myoplex bar and an enrgy drink. I tired to get up early and make myself something a little more nutritious but I didn't sleep very well last night.

I am proud of myself, I have been OP for 2 whole days. I know it isn't much but I have to take it very slow. I was starving last ngiht though at around 9. I had to keep myself busy with house cleaning so I wouldn't eat. I ended up hurting my hand again. I think I just pushed it too hard. I never realize how much I move my wrist around doing chores. It was killing em when i went to bed.

Noelle we are about 2 1/2 hours from Pensacola. We didn't even get any rain though. I feel terrible seeing all of that too. It always sounds like you do such cool stuff over there on that island. Are you sure you can't go to CA in December too. We are going to see Joe's family then. How about you Cal?

Well, I guess I need to get back to doing some form of work today. I will be checking back in later though.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:01 AM   #133  

I THINK I AM HEARING AN ECHO IN HERE!!!
Old 09-21-2004, 11:18 AM   #134  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HI! I am here. I was showing Jay all the pics from Ivan and then I had to take a shower. I am going to the Y tonight on a guest pass to see if I like it. The thing that makes me nervous is that I hate to be looked at so I am afraid there will be lots of fit people in there watching me jiggle and sweat.

I was watching plastic surgery before and after the other night and they had a woman on there who had a surgery to shorten her intestines(I think thats what it was) so that she only absorbed a few calories of the foods she ate. She eats just like always but she lost 150 pounds. She said the only thing is she has to take vitamins. I want that!!!! She had a tummy tuck and her hips and butt done and she looked HOT!!! I am so jealous!!

Noelle, You must be getting psyched for vacation!! Are you and Cal staying at the same hotel? I kept my kids away from anyone with a cold last year too.

Kempy, I am going to miss you when you leave your job. You wont be able to get here that often.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:22 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Red face Yeah... I'm back.. hanging head and tail between my legs.. :-(

Hey Girlies! I am back. I logged in and realized the last time I was here, was in March. ICK. And it SHOWS. All that great work I did this time last year... GAINED IT BACK. Yep.. It's here with me... loving up to me... It thought I missed them ... boy were they wrong.. however, I haven't been willing to start back up and change my habits again.

Since March.... I've gotten a dog.... and after the summer was over, I found a home for her. Girls loved her, but I didn't. I tried. But she just really didn't fit in well.. and with everything else that happened this year... I realized I didn't need the added stress.

I was in the throws of job searching last time I was here. Remember, my office had given us word that they were closing our office down by September (actually, it's still open til Oct. 15th). Well, after numerous job interviews, first and second and thirds and always JUST missing the target... I finally was offered a new job at the end of June. Get this... they use the software that my old company produces, Ceridian HR/Payroll Source 500 Software... so they wanted (my new company) someone with Ceridian experience. I had sent in my resume to them twice, but never heard a word.. meanwhile several other people interview with them.. and they all thought they had the job... well, they didn't. Company contacted a head hunter, and the head hunter called me on a Thursday, I said Heck Yeah I am interested... I interviewed on a Friday, had a phone call to schedule second interviews when I got home, and had my second set on Tuesday. Got a call on Wednesday with a Job Offer!!! Only Catch.. they wanted me to start the following Wednesday (actually fly from Oklahoma to California that day!) OF COURSE I said yes... I needed a job! I ended up transferring my Ceridian client to other coworkers, and I flew out to San Fransisco that next Wednesday for three and a half weeks of training. My new company is called Weathernews Americas and they relocated their operations from
California to Oklahoma, on the University of Oklahoma campus, right next to the National Weather Service. I am their new Payroll Manager!!! Yeah Me! :-)

In addition to that, I got the girls ready for school, Hannah started 1st grade, and Megan is in Pre-K. I now live about 30 to 35 miles from my job, instead of the 5, but the alternatative was moving to North Carolina with Ceridian, which I was seriously considering this summer too. I now leave home at 7 am and I don't get back with the girls til 6 PM... I no longer have that great hour to go run like I did last year... so now I am trying to figure out a new fitness plan.

Oh... and as of last Monday... I FINALLY GOT MY FREAKIN DIVORCE!!!!!!! After 3 1/2 years in the making.

So, all in all... I've been busy, stressed, eating, stressed, gaining weight, giving excuses, stressed... and just not taking care of myself.

Do you guys forgive me???? Can I come back???? I know I've broken promises in the past.... yeah yeah yeah.. I promise I won't leave blah blah blah. So, now I know that My ACTIONS will speak louder than my words.. and I will do what it takes to prove that I am back.. not just give you all alot of blabber. :-D

Confession. I am back up to 160. ICK. I was at 138.00.... last year, when I left. I want to get back to there. I am trying to figure out when I can get my exercise in. Since I do have the girls with me all the time I am home.... I am not sure how I am going to do it. But I will do it.

Oh.. another motivating factor for me... my friend from CA moved home to OKC this past weekend. So after him being there for almost two years, he is back.... and I'm a blob. Hopefully he will help me and give me the support locally that I need, and hopefully you guys will still be here for me.

I know this is long.... but watch out... here I come! I am back! :-)

I miss you guys!

Cherie
(who needs to go change her profile crap cause its all wrong so don't pay attention to it right now! :-)
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote