Old 09-02-2004, 08:53 AM   #16  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I have to log in everytime I shut my computer off since yesterday. Anyone know why? It doesnt happen on the RV websight that I am on just here.Even when I get an email reminder that someone posted, I come here and had to log in even though I floowed the link in the email!!! I gave Julie my number incase I lose my puter(since it sucks and I cant figure out what is wrong with it. ) If anyone else wants my number just PM me.

Cal, 111????? Holycow, I could not last in that kind of heat. Good Luck and I hope it cools down for you soon.

Noelle, I forgot to answer your question yesterday. It has been in the 40's at night. Today isnt even supposed to go any higher than 70. It is really sunny out but when I opened the sliders to let the dogs out it was cold.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:00 PM   #17  

Hello everybody!

Hi Cal glad to see ya. Thats funny that you get along with the in-laws because of the different language, they probally love ya though. Sometimes I wish I spoke french or something to mine, that cracked me up.

Angie my computer has been acting up, hus said he is going to take a look at it this weekend. Stupid pop ups and just weird things.

Well the kids are begging for me! I hate to make this so short. Check back later, okay! Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:01 PM   #18  

Oh Noelle my parents have an Explorer and love it. But my in-laws have always bought toyotas. Just to let you know. Julie Good luck.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:48 PM   #19  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Angie, did you recently delete your temporary internet files? or configure your computer to not accept cookies? That may be why you have to log on every single time. I'm not a computer techie by any means but it has something to do with your internet privacy/security. I think Julie's hubby could help you there. It drives me nuts when the computer starts acting up.

Hi Cal . Any idea what the weather will be like next month in Anaheim? I need to know what kind of clothes to bring. I'm sure you and I will be in the same situation though--if it dips below 70 we'll be freezing our butts . Wow, I didn't know your DH was away for that long. You and Ashley must miss him. Man how I'd love it if my in-laws lived in another country, Siberia maybe? .

Julie, I'm having problems with my home computer when shutting it off, it always goes to the "blue screen of death" . I forget what the exact error message is but I have to hit any key then it'll shut down. Something funky's going on. Next time it happens I'll make a note of it and you can ask your hubby about it, if you don't mind. My computer-geek friend is really busy growing his wi-fi internet kiosk business and I catch him only occasionally.

I'm so close to paying my car off with my 0% interest loan that I don't know if I want to take on a new loan just for the luxury of a new car. My baby's only just under 3 years old and while the performance isn't the greatest, it gets me to where I need to go. It's in service today and I asked them to check the A/C since it's not cooling too well, and I figured I'd better get it checked before the warranty runs out. So there's a lot of decisions in my head--I miss that new car smell, but I don't miss the smell of more loans! I'm so glad it's Thursday, almost the weekend!!!!

Well, hello to Summer, Kempy and Holly, hope you're all having a fabulous day.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:12 PM   #20  

Hi everyone! I am behind, again. My leg is starting to get better, but, I was unable to exercise for 2 weeks, and of course, didn't eat healthy . But, yesterday I told myself that I am going to try to eat better. I haven't had any junk. I did make myself a cup of hot chocolate with 1% milk and Nesquick tonight because I was having an awful chocolate craving!! I started walking again on Monday, and have walked 17 miles so far this week. I am also trying to incorporate pilates 2-3 days a week. This weekend is going to be really hard because Saturday is dh and my 5th yr anniversary, and Monday is his birthday! On the issue of water, does it count if I drink Waist Watcher soda by the 2 liter, lol? It has 0 calories, 0 sodium, and is made with carbonated sparkling water, Splenda, and other flavors.

Angie,

Yea, it feels like winter is coming already . The nights get really cool here too. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 80. We really haven't had much of a summer per se. That chicken recipe sounds yummy, how do you make it?

Noelle,

Hmmm, Ford Explorers....we had a 1993 a few years ago that was a bad move on our part. We ended up trading it in for a Toyota Corolla. The Explorer would soon need a new transmission, at the cost of $2,000. I know you must be hot there, but, I would LOVE Hawaii weather, even if only for a week!!

Kempy,

Did you start the new job yet?

Hi to Cal and Julie!

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Holly
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #21  

Just had time to read a few posts and decided to answer Noelle's question. October, even the first of the month, in Anaheim can be warm or cool. The days will be in the 70's and 80's, but feel much warmer because of the sun. If there's a marine layer it will stay cooler longer, but you could still burn. Of course, I'm sure you know all about marine layers. The nights are pretty cool; we usually need sweaters if we're out after the sun sets. Nights are around 60's.

Hope everyone has a great night. Tomorrow is Friday and the start of a long weekend.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 09:10 AM   #22  

Hey guys. I have a few minutes this morning b4 I head out to school. Only 2 more days!!!!! Ihave my final tomorrow but I might take it today just to get it out of the way. I don't have any clients so I will be sitting studying so I can probaly cram.

Noelle we have a Ford F150 FX4. It is a truck but it has the four doors. I love it but sometimes I would like to have a car. I really want a BMW 3 series but I may have to hold onto the dream for awhile.

Cal I havn't started the other job yet. I can't do that until after I take my state boards exam in Oct. I just had to get out of the gym b4 I killed someone. (my boss)

Angie did you get your computer working right? I am still having problems with mine since I had that virus. I think it messed with some of my windows programs and I don't know how to fix them.

Ok, I am out, I just wanted to say hi!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 04:43 PM   #23  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Tgif!

Happy freaky Friday girls. Do you guys have any plans for this long weekend? I'm going to take Michael and my parents to see the Royal Lipizzaner stallions perform tomorrow. My sis bought the tickets but my niece has a dance program on the same day so I scored! It should be an interesting show. I was a bit bummed because I get these email notifications from Ticketmaster about upcoming shows--it said the Harlem Globetrotters were coming. I was so excited, but when I clicked on the link there were no shows in Hawaii so BOO! We used to go see them all the time when we were little. I remember a bald guy named Curly who was the funniest. I loved that show. Don't know what's happening the rest of the weekend but I am going to enjoy it at my leisure!

Kempy, that's a nice truck. I am kind of leery about driving something larger again, I don't want to go too big--even though I fancy the H2 . 2 days to go girl, so didya take your final early? That would be a great way to start the weekend! Good luck

Hi Holly Glad to see you around and up and about. Wow girl, you are my hero, walking 17 miles even with your leg the way it is. I am such a lazy bum when it comes to walking nowadays. Glad to hear you're doing better. Are you and hubby making it a romantic weekend for your anniversary? Have a great one!

Cal, thanks for the weather info. Guess I'll leave my fur coat at home . Sorry, I'm just feeling goofy today since I know the weekend is near. Can't wait for this trip.

Julie, what's happening today? Anything exciting?

Angie, hope your computer's not giving you too much trouble. Come out and play.

Summer, working hard as usual...stop by when you've got a minute

Have a great day all, I gotta run and pick up my car from service--had to get the A/C fixed 'cause I could not stand it blowing hot air in this heat. Ciao.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 09:51 PM   #24  

Good Evening Girls

Oh let see, how is everyone first of all? I hope you all have a nice holiday weekend. My computer is still acting up. It seems like everyone's is lately. I gotta get hus on this. If he has time this weekend. I feel a little stressed this weekend, its hard to have divorced parents, I know I am not the only one in the world but it is so hard around the holidays to divide time up, then I have my in-laws too. That is three seperate locations, maybe I should just have a cook out here and say who ever wants to show up COME!! I mean I would just love to relax and say I am just going to one place. But I am still not sure on any plans this weekend. I know they will all involve food though ! Bummer, I feel like Halloween is right around the corner and the snicker's and almond joy's will be calling my name. But I have to say to myself, I have not lost this weight to just put it back on.

Noelle sounds like you are going to have fun this weekend. I hope your AC is working for ya. Don't you feel like when you turn the fan on and it is hot, it is like a blow dryer! It is the opposite here. I hate getting in the car in the winter and waiting for the heater to kick in. When it is zero degrees outside I don't feel like all that cold air blowing on me.

Kempy I hope school was good. How are you holding up with all the changes going on? I know I am not good with change. Like my son going to school. But my mom told me change is good. I need to believe that. I am going to miss you so much during the week when you can't post from your office. I really hope the best for ya and you like your new job.

Angie how is that computer acting for you? If we don't here from you for a while I take it that it is giving you trouble. Well at least I have your number in case we need to contact you. Are you working this weekend? I hope you get sometime to relax and enjoy the weather before winter comes girl!!

Cal have a nice long weekend with Ashley, before you know it hubby will be home! I bet you can't wait.

Well guys got some stuff to do. Got groceries today. So thats done. Stores are always crazy before the holiday weekend. Ordered a present for my new SIL, I just love her. She seems like a person who never gets down and always has something positve to say. I wished my brother and her lived in town or even the state. I miss my brother so bad. Him and I were so close growing up. I hope to get on a plane and see him. I just hate to fly though, lol. Have a great long weekend girls. Hugs to all, Julie
Old 09-03-2004, 09:52 PM   #25  

Hi Holly don't want to leave you out !!
Old 09-04-2004, 09:05 AM   #26  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi, I am here still! Not much going on.

Kempy, Are you officially done with work or did you just put in your notice? I am lost.

Another hurricane in Florida. Holy COW!!! I am waiting to make my reservations for vacation until after this one hits so I can be sure there is still anything to do down there.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:45 PM   #27  

Good Day girls

Just popping in to say Hi, everyone have a great day! Not much going on here either! Julie
Old 09-04-2004, 01:08 PM   #28  

Angie that hurricane is terrible, I feel so bad for those people in that state. You never know when a disaster is going to hit. Here it is tornados that can clear out an entire town.

Summer have anything planned for the weekend? Sorry If I forgot to mention ya lately. How is the plan working for you? I bet you are doing great. Have a great stress free weekend!
Julie
Old 09-04-2004, 03:39 PM   #29  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, Maine aint so bad weatherwise I guess!! The most we can get is a blizzard and then at least if you stay inside your good to go. I actually kinda like the blizzard nights. We all curl up on the couch and watch movies together. If the power goes out we have a fireplace so we are all set. It just sucks to shovel the next day. hahaha

Geesh, I went grocery shopping and I am so bored now. Brit wanted chocolate peanut butter chip cookies tonight so we bought the stuff to make them and then she ditches me!!! Little puke. haha
Old 09-04-2004, 03:40 PM   #30  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I bought a Canine Cooler dog bed for Candi from ebay yesterday. It is supposed to be great for her injured leg and it never gets warm so it keeps her cool. I hope she uses it now.