Old 09-11-2004, 08:55 PM   #61  

Wink

Hey lovely ladies!

I am here - crazy busy but I am not gettin notified by e-mail of people posting . So I thought it strange and came here and checked it out - I'VE MISSED ALOT! Sorry. I'll be more dilligent and check in more often.

I have not been doing well on my exercise. Right now it consists of walking the dog at least 5000 steps or 1.5 miles 5 days a week weather permitting, 1 day 90 minute Yoga session, 3 days a week of pilates for 25 minutes. I need to find something I look forward to... Frankly not a good time of year for me. As a friend said...and this too shall pass....I hope....

I'm going to the Bills (yes, I'm in Buffalo) home opener tomorrow. Me and 15 guys (including Michael) - I like those odds

I am still having a love/hate relationship with my 100 carbs a day and I don't watch them on Saturday because the margaritas have to fit in somewhere!

Angie way to stay OP You are a much stronger woman than you give yourself credit for. I will have to PM you my e-mail address because I could use a laugh at work.

Kempy I am so sorry about your arm but overjoyed at your graduation . I hope you are feeling well enough soon and I think you should get the arm checked out. Not trying to be mom here - I just want to make sure you are fully 100% for your salon.

Noelle you are right about motivation. Sometimes I forget my motivation in the moment I am in. I think it is great that your son is taking swim lessons - I think that is one of the most important things for kids to learn. Here I am like I have a kid - I just was that kid - I think it saved my life there. I respected but did not fear the water. Now I will get off my box. I hope you are having a great weekend.

Cal how is school going? are you loving it? how is the eating and exercise? You sound like a very busy lady.

Julie I agree with you about Wendy - we want to say hi! come out and play! I need to get someone to clean the furnace ducts before winter - thanks for the reminder. We have only lived in this house a little over a year but the lady before lived here for 40 years and I do not know the last time it was cleaned...She had Alzheimers so she couldn't tell me either. I hope you and DH came up with a good solution for you DS and school.

Quote:
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

be well. love well. live well.

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 08:15 AM   #62  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning girls!!

You wont believe what happened last night. We were watching tv and my neighbor up the hill called. A cat had got run over at the top of the hill!!!!! It was my baby kitten that I saved last year!!!! I am more sad about her dying than I was Shadow because she wasnt even a year old yet. She didnt get to live as long. Poor baby!!! She was my cuddler. She acted so cold towards us when we found her but after a few months she really warmed up and she slept with me and she would go to the door and cry for me if I took the dogs out to pee without her. She HAD to have a bowl of skim milk every morning. She would follow me around until she got it. She wouldnt touch whole milk either. it had to be skim. I will miss her so much!!!!

I have been OP for a while.

I will check back later. Luv you guys!!!
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 09:52 AM   #63  

Angie I am so sorry on your loss again!
Sending you big hugs!

Summer
Old 09-13-2004, 10:13 AM   #64  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Thank you Summer that means alot to me.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:00 AM   #65  

Good Morning girls

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Summer no problem about the reminder. It feels safer in the house having it checked out. I hoped you had fun with the "15 guys" yesterday! I bet it was a great time.

Well I totally ate what I wanted this weekend. Didn't worry about carbs or anything. Kinda have a belly ache. I had to anyway my birthday only comes once a year. But i ate two pieces of cake. Oh well back to work this week on eating right.

Check back, Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:01 AM   #66  

Sorry Angie
Old 09-13-2004, 11:18 AM   #67  

Okay I somehow Unsubscribed myself from this thread - how do I re-subscribe? DO I just keep posting? I WANT TO STAY WITH THIS THREAD....
I also need more coffee
Old 09-13-2004, 11:21 AM   #68  

Hugs Angie, I am right there with you unfourtunatly. My baby girl kitty was killed Thursday. I have had the week from ****. With falling and no being able to do anything, her dying and then fighting with that friend that is having the wedding.

Angie I am glad to hear that you have been op. I on the other hand cold not be any further from it. I am going to try to be good today though. I am still having a hard time with my arm. It isn't bad though. I just will move the wrong way and feel some pain.

Ok, I need to get some sort of work done but I will try to be back later. I have to keep an eye on Ivan. We don't know if we have to leave or not.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:28 AM   #69  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

{{{{{KEMPY}}}}}} I am so sorry about your little girl. It is so sad when it happens isnt it? Did she get hit by a car too? Poor baby.

You have been having a bad week.I have been watching the weather channel. Is it going to come up your way or over Georgia? If you have to leave you guys can always fly over here and stay with me.

My ankle is still tight when I bend it but other than that it is better. We did a 1 1/2 mile walk today.

Last edited by angieME; 09-13-2004 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:30 AM   #70  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Summer do the advanced post. The one you would use to do the smileys. At the bottom there is a think to click to choose your notification. I do the instant email notification. Maybe that will help.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:43 PM   #71  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default just had to sneak in and say...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!!!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 02:46 PM   #72  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, I'm having a really crazy morning right now, but had to pop in and say hi. Ok, Angie and Kempy, y'all have to stop having these freaky parallels in your lives!!! First the birthdate, then the injuries, then the cat tragedies. I'm so sorry about both your losses Hugs to you both.

Giving a shout out to Summer the lucky gal with the the 15 guy weekend and Cal and Holly...have a great day. I'll try and swing back here later.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:50 PM   #73  
so close, yet so far...

p.s. Angie, good job on staying OP!!!
Old 09-13-2004, 03:45 PM   #74  

Thanks Noelle your a honey. Julie
Old 09-13-2004, 03:51 PM   #75  

Julie now I feel terrible. I didn't even tell you happy birthday. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Was it a good one for ya? I saw that you ate to much cake but who cares on the big day.

Noelle you are right, Angie and are having the same things happen. Weird, huh?

Angie I don't want to think about my kitty b/c it was the garage door that got her. Thank god my friends got to the house b4 I did. I think I would have lost it more than I did if I had found her. I hit the ground as it was when I heard. Ok, enough about that. It makes me really upset to think about it.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote