Old 08-16-2004, 10:29 PM   #46  
Walking away the weight

Julie- it's a deal! I'll supply drinks and carrot sticks LOL (okay, the Godiva!). Yeah, we do like very similar shows! Must be the homocide dective in us.

Jill- your class sounds interesting! Remember, if you have any questions or would like insights let me know . . . also, I don't know if you'll have a term paper, but I absolutely love editing papers and giving feedback. I know it sounds crazy, but I really do enjoy it. And I do think Flylady will help you once you're master's program begins.

Penny- congrats on the new car!! Are you excited now that you have it? Car shopping is stressful- I know what you mean!

Deana- You're doing such a great job it's motivating me to get back OP ASAP! Good for you- I love having a digital scale, I bet you will too.

Geri- sorry about the 2 lbs I'm feeling disgusted too so will be OP by the end of the week again . . .

Well, good night. See you in the morning!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #47  
Walking away the weight

Cindi- missed your post. Don't be too hard on yourself. First of all, we're all worthy of posting here- that's what the group is for . . . support in good and bad times. Secondly, I've been off plan for 2 or 3 weeks now. No exercise, no eating well. But I'm certain that I can get back OP by the end of the week, and I think you can too!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:19 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!!

Well I got home about 9:30, Tanner slept all the way home and then woke up when I pulled into the driveway.... so he just went down and I can hear him tossing and turning fighting sleep so I'm trying to type very quietly, lol.
I had a nice time and yes of course the kids went too, lol. Dh got his new truck last week but wasn't able to get in it but tonight he had time to move all his stuff from his old truck to the new so I went to help him. Boy let me tell you that new 2004 freightliner is so nice!! We had to take the plastic off all the seats and beds, lol. But it's very roomy and lots of space for his clothes, food, tv, microwave, etc. So anyway, we did that and then he wanted chinese for dinner so I caved and that is what we had. I can never do healthy at a chinese place. I am a lo mein, general tso, fried rice freak! LOL and not to forget my beloved egg rolls. So I blew yet another day. Ugh. Now I know I have to get off my butt and exercise tomorrow. I'm going to start packing on the lbs if I'm not more careful. I'm so mad at myself for that right now.
But anyway, let me get personal-

Leigh, I know we can all encourage each other to get back OP.. you, me, Geri, Cindi, etc... we can do it together and do it right!!

Cindi, don't EVER feel unworthy to post here!! I really hate it when someone is off plan so they won't post... that is when you SHOULD be posting!! We can help you! And you have lots to give too, so it's a two way street.

Geri, so sorry about that gain. But it sounds like it has motivated you to get moving in the other direction. I know you can do this, you are so close to being out of the 200's... hang in there!!

Well I thought I'd be able to address everyone but I am beat! Hello to everyone I missed!! I will talk to you all in the morning. Have a great nights sleep!! G'nite!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 02:04 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls!!

Sounds like everyone is doing good I wanted to show you some of the bday party pics Taylor had an absolute blast!! I also have a half and half pic of my living room progress Enjoy!! I miss you all soooo much!!! I'll be back soon!!

Here is a pic of the half done living room the green is the old color

another pic of the living room/dining room walls

and one more close up so you can see the texture

Taylors party pics:

Taylor being goofy

My dad, sister marie, and nephew Lucky

Taylors bloated butt diaper after getting out of the pool

Teagan and my sister Marie

Cake

Hubby and Maries Fiancee Jeff

Teagan eating cake she was a very tired girl

Taylor opening a present

please forgive the mess in the background but you know we are remodeling and unfortunately couldnt just stop and clean it all up for the party but it looked good outside, well the parts that we arent fixing anyway lol. Our playground is getting new woodchip and landscape fabric and the part of the yard off the side walk is going to be a brick patio, well you get the picture.

Anyway just thought I would share!

Also wanted to tell you my weigh in.....I was 213.6 on sunday thats 3.6 lbs down for the week!!! Yayyyyyy!!! Anyway I hope you all have a great day/night.

Love to all!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 08:04 AM   #50  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread along with a new day...see you there.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote