Old 06-08-2004, 08:22 AM   #91  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Thanks HS! We'll be keeping our eyes open for something to cut his drive....A friend of his introduced him to the town manager for the next town over ad she is currently debating her need of someone who does what Tim does...so maybe that will be the door that opens...we'll see
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 08:24 AM   #92  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Thanks for the "congrats" for all that walking HS but i didn't do any of it...I was working so it was just DH and kids!! LOL but hey i'll take praise if its going free!!! LOL

It's hot again today, water intake good, eating sensibily, except for the awesome chocolate cake that has just gone into the oven!!!!!!!! Jo-Jo has been given a cookbook for her birthday and has asked me to cook the aptly named cake for tea...I know she was ment to cook it but she is cooking the main course instead and we'll have the cake for dessert! I PROMISE I'LL ONLY HAVE A SMALL LITTLE PIECE - HONEST!! the main course is chicken kebabs with salad and garlic bread (no bread for me tho-) so it's pretty healthy.

Jenn i back up what HS says...there's a better job out there for Tim, it'll happen when it's ready!

Hope to hear from more of you soon!

Tulip
~x~
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 08:37 AM   #93  
Confirmed Scales Addict

WOAH - where did you come from Jenn? your message wasn't there when i posted to HS but when mine came through yours was before mine!!!!

See we told you something better was just around the corner!!! fingers and eyes crossed again HS!
Old 06-08-2004, 09:57 AM   #94  
47 pounds gone!!

::: Peeks in ::: Howdy yall! I didn't leave on purpose this time I promise. LOL I had major computer issues and finally have them resolved. I've missed everyone dearly!!

I'm proud to say that I am only 14 pounds away from my goal weight! I've lost 4 pounds in the month that I was away. I would have lost more if it weren't for a little plateau that I hit. But I was patient this time and I finally broke it!!

How is everyone doing????
Shelley0574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 12:07 PM   #95  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hi-ya Shelly,

It's nice to hear from you...sorry about your puter..I'm expecting a big crash with this one soon, it is sooooo old, it's positively creaking when loading!!! lol

14lbs off your goal weight...oohhhh your such a good girl...where did you get all that will power from...I sure could use some, i've gained 7lbs since christmas...just can't seem to shift it...(it would help if i laid off the cakes i suppose!!!) lol

Look forward to catching up with you soon!
Tulip
Old 06-09-2004, 08:27 AM   #96  
One step at a time...

Shelly - Glad to see that you got your computer issues resolved... I hategoing without my computer! I use it to track my calories ad I'm lost without it Anywho... CONGRATULAtions on breaking your plateau! Keep it up!

So last night I was all excited because I saw 197 on the scale at the gym...well this morning I went there at 6:00 AM and had to weigh myself again (of course I did , I'm an addict)...It read 195.75! I was so happy. I have not only met my July 1st July, but I have surpassed it with 3 weeks left to go! Not only that, but TOM is due today...do you believe that?
Old 06-09-2004, 09:51 AM   #97  
47 pounds gone!!

Hiya TF! So good to see you Yeah, my computer is only a year and a half old and it's acting like it's a dinosaur. I had to reformat the hard drive and I lost everything I had! Hmmm will power. LOL It's very hard for sure but I've gotten used to it. I've cut my sugar completely out. I use Splenda or Sweet n Low. (I'm a big coffee and iced tea drinker) I don't have cravings for sweets anymore.. which is very surprising because everyone who knows me.. knows that sweets are my downfall and I am never seen without a cookie, brownie, piece of cake, etc.. in my hand. lol If I have to have anything sweet, I'll eat one of those low carb hershey bars.. YUMMY! They taste too good to be true. They don't cause my glycemic levels to rise thus making me hungry later on.

Anyway.. Jenn that is absolutely wonderful!! Congrats! I love seeing those numbers go down.. and especially around TOM! That's great. I'm due for TOM any day now so I'm trying to stay off the scales..

Alrighty.. guess I'd better get motivated here and get ready for work. Hope you all have a FABuLOUS day!
Old 06-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #98  
One step at a time...

Red face

Thanks Shelly! I don't blame you for staying away from the scales.... TOM is not usually very friendly to the number you see there.... that AF is nice to you this month and doesn't cause you too much bloat!
Old 06-09-2004, 05:01 PM   #99  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Happy Humpday everyone!

Shelly - it's great to hear you are doing so well, it makes me that little bit more motivated...shelly can do it so am I!!! Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to us all!!!

Good evening Jenn - how are you today?? still busy at work?

HS - Hi-ya how's it going??

Eating well, drinking ok, no work to day spent it shopping for fathers day and oldest DD birthday on monday!

See you all tomorrow
Old 06-09-2004, 10:12 PM   #100  
One step at a time...

I wish I was busy at work! The day dragged by today.... it's gone right back to slooowww..... But it is almost Thursday and the weekend is approaching! YEA!
Old 06-10-2004, 01:17 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Howdie everyone and YAYYYYYYYY welcome back Shelley!!!!! And WOOHOO JENN on losing more weight!!! WHATTA GAL!

Work has been so busy for me that I missed posting yesterday! So now I'm on my way to bed so I can get up early and post more tomorrow morning(well this morning!lol)

My feet are hurting but it's worth the ,money I've been making at the new job! My new bonus as night manager kicks in on July 1st and that's an extra 300 bucks a month.

JEnn I told ya another door would open!

TF How is work going? ANd have a small piece of cake for me!

Keep up the great Shelley! 4lbs already ! WOOHOO!

Nighty nite ladies and see you later!!!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 06:02 AM   #102  
Confirmed Scales Addict

It's a good thursday morning so far..I've been really busy, met my friends daughter at school and put her hair in a french plait for her communion mass, been to the dentist, prepared dinner for this evening, made lunch to take to my mothers in a minute, left notes for kids coming in from school and caught up with emails / phone calls...wow i'm a superwomen today...i have so much engery when i eat well!!! I'm helping with swimming class this afternoon and i'm off to work at 4pm until 10pm...life is busy busy busy at the moment!!

Hope you had a good night's rest HS - sounded like you needed it!!
Jenn don't complain about NOT bieng busy...take it as a rest period, recharge your batteries until the next manic session starts!!

That's it from me for today...It's friday tomorrow..YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2004, 09:09 AM   #103  
One step at a time...

Wow Tulip! Look at you go! With all that you've accomplised this morning, I think I should be calling you Uber-Tulip! Keep going at this pace all day and you should definitely sleep well tonight! I'll try not to complain about it being slow, and I'll try to stay awake all day too!

HS - Thanks for the encouragement! It's great that you see beyond your feet hurting to the money being a good thing... Alot of people only look at the negatives...That's awesome about the extra $300 per month, I'm sure that will come in handy!
Old 06-10-2004, 09:50 AM   #104  
47 pounds gone!!

TF-- look at YOU though.. look how far you've come.. You don't have very much further to go either! Your day sounds like mine did when the kids were in school. Always going never stopping. When you do stop, you'll find something to do. lol It's calmed down for me a lot though now that they're out for the Summer. But we have my 2 teenage stepsons with us here for the Summer so it's still a little busy around here.

Michele!! It's so good to see you. Wow.. congrats on that new job and bonus. You deserve it!! I just got promoted myself at my new job.. well after 6 months of being there. I'm now the daytime floor manager over all the waiters/waitresses! The money is a little better. I can understand about those feet hurting.. When I pull doubles, I come home and immediately put my feet in my foot spa thingy. But you're right, it's definitely worth the money!! I can work a Friday and Saturday night and come home with almost 300 dollars in tips for both nights. That's extra food on the table and whatever bills that need to be paid right there.

Stepped on that dreaded thing in my bathroom this morning. I knew I shouldn't have. I'm up 1# but it's almost time for TOM plus it doesn't help that I drank a half a bottle of Cabernet last night. LOL

Hope everyone's day goes well today. I've gotta get my rear in gear and get ready for work. TTFN!
Old 06-10-2004, 07:27 PM   #105  
Confirmed Scales Addict

12:20AM

Got in at 10:30pm and thought I'd just pop on here and check my emails...couldn't resisit popping in here to see what's been going on while i've been at work!!!
I'll sleep well, while you've probably still got your day going on!

Until tomorrow!
Tulip
~x~