View Poll Results: When Buying An Item, Which Method Of Payment Do You Use Most?
Debit Card 6 50.00%
Credit Card 1 8.33%
Check 3 25.00%
Cash 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 05:35 PM   #16  

Hey
We are back on. I missed you all.
I did email some of you.
Sherry by the way are you left handed?
Hope that you all had a good weekend.

DEE
Old 04-25-2004, 06:01 PM   #17  

Thank you all so much my friends for your beautiful messages of hope. Although we haven't heard from Daniel, the official word from the armory is that he is not on the casualty list. I still won't rest completely easy until I hear from him personally.

I'm kind of in a fog so I'm not sure if I updated you on my mother. Hospice took over her care on Thursday and they have been just wonderful. I have been monitoring her food intake for the last 3 days and she's barely taking in 300 calories a day. We just can't get her to eat anything except a little applesause and pudding. Everything else gags her. She was very restless yesterday and all of last night. This afternoon she stopped breathing for about a minute, but began spontaneously on her own. I was getting groceries at the time, but Rick and my dad were at her bedside.

I'm going to go and lie down for a little while now and see if I can sleep while everyone else is asleep.

I love you my friends.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:21 PM   #18  
Losing it!

Ramona, if you think your mother can handle it, try taking some Carnation breakfast drink and mixing it with ice cream and making a small shake. Is she responding? I continue to say prayers here for her and Dan. I admire you so much for all your facing. Love, Gayle
Old 04-25-2004, 11:06 PM   #19  

Hello

I've had a very busy weekend and just sat down to all my emails and found that the site was back up also.

I have so much to catch up on but I'm so tired right now and about to go to bed.

Dee....Please take care and please do rest at your Moms.Let us know when you get home. BTW: I'm right handed...why?

Ramona.....My thoughts and prayers are with you, your Mom & your Sons. Be strong and strength will get you through all that you're going through.I do see a light at the end of your tunnel. I love you.

Everyone else......I will post again tomorrow after work....

Love To All....
Old 04-25-2004, 11:10 PM   #20  

Here is a picture of SHELLEY that I'm posting for her....... You're so pretty! With straight & curly hair!

Old 04-26-2004, 07:53 AM   #21  
Carol

WOW SHELLEY!!!! Your gorgeous!!!

Ramona: My prayers are with your and your family daily. Hope today all our prayers will be answered!!!

I will post more tonight to everyone else.

Have a great day!
Old 04-26-2004, 08:55 AM   #22  

Shelley--Great picture. I agree, you are absolutely beautiful.

Ramona--I hope you've heard from Dan and everything is OK with him. I know several folks in that area, and those news stories never fail to worry me. Of course, I know you feel it 100x more.

Gayle--Get back OP, chick!! You can do it!

Jennelle--I will be crossing my fingers for you that you'll get the librarian job.

I've been staying fairly OP lately. I'm trying for a liquid fast today. I used to to one at least once every two weeks--made me feel better, it seemed. I haven't done one since I move south, so it's about time for one. I'm also lowering my caloric intake this week to see if that will kick my weight loss into gear. As y'all know, I've been going to the gym almost daily, trying to eat right, but still haven't lost any weight. Trying to change that this week. Next week I'll go back to my "regular" calorie intake.

Hey to Vicky, Titan Dee (wherever you are!!), Doni, Dee, Carol, Tina and Debbie!!!
Old 04-26-2004, 09:05 AM   #23  
Losing it!

Cheryl, do you still have the low carb site address I gave you few months ago? There is a couple groups there, fasting. Actually it is good for the body! I did a 2.5 day fast a few weeks ago and I could not believe how clear my skin was. It also really proves food CONTROLS us. I'm seriously thinking of adding a 1-2 day fast into my weekly program. If you want the addy again, just PM me!
Old 04-26-2004, 09:08 AM   #24  
Losing it!

Shelley, you are one hot mamma! You look great! Where's those extra pounds you keep saying you need to lose? Your perfect!
Old 04-26-2004, 12:15 PM   #25  

Ramona...My prayers are with you,mom and your sons...Know that we are here for you anytime.

Shelley, Wow what a Hot Little Momma you are....lololololol

Hey to all my other friends here i haven't personally addressed i am thinking of you all

Vicki

Friends Never Let you Down.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:57 PM   #26  

Gayle--I lost all of my PM's when the site goofed up a few months back. I'd appreciate it if you'd send it to me again!!
Old 04-26-2004, 06:29 PM   #27  

Hello

I had to go to an all day workshop today and it was kinda interesting.The day did go by fast to be a Monday.

Monday Weigh-In:
I stayed the same on my weight but I lost another 3 inches for a total of 8 inches since I started water aerobics 5 weeks ago!!

Ramona,
Have you heard from the boys yet? How is your Mom today? I know you're under so much stress right now but I promise things will get better. You're in my prayers EVERY night. Love you!!

Debbie,
I'm glad your Mom is doing better and I know how happy she is that you'll be able to help with her medication. You're a great daughter! You are doing so good staying OP!! How many days is it now? You'll be looking so thin this summer!!

Vicki,
How is your Mom? Did you go see her this weekend? How far does she live from you? You're in my prayers too.

Carol,
How is your Mom also? Are you still OP? I have been doing good so far. There are days when I could have done better but I try to shake it off and keep going. The water aerobics really help me.

Cheryl,
Boo-Hoo...You left me out on your last post! (You know I'm kidding!) Got those new shoes broke in yet?

Shelley,
As you see, I posted your picture. You are so pretty! And may I say....THIN!!!!!!!!! You look so petite!

Dee,
Hope you are resting at your Moms. I miss you already!! I love ya!!!!!! Get well soon!!!

Gayle,
Is Steve still out of town? Are you still doing a good job staying OP? That was a good idea that you gave Ramona for the carnation drink for her Mom!

Jennelle,
Is the kids there as wild is ours are????!!!! Man, I wish school was out next week!!!

DONI,
WHERE ARE YOU??????? PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

Tina,
How are you? I know where Mom & Dad are moving isn't far from you. Maybe we could meet there one day! I'll send you an email and let you know where it is.

Oopps... It's 5:30...Got to get ready for my water aerobics at 6:00. Have a great evening....

Hugs!
Old 04-26-2004, 06:37 PM   #28  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - and boy, are they EVER! I paddled three today! Me - the teacher who rarely if ever paddles! Three in one day! Plus, one of my sixth graders got sent to in school suspension for just being out of control. She BEGGED for a second chance. I told her she'd already gotten about two hundred second chances.

Shelley - How in the world do you keep your hair straight in that Florida humidity?

Ramona - I'm glad to hear that your son wasn't on the casualty list. I don't know how you do it. I was blessed to have a husband who did most of his sea duty as overseas duty, where he could bring his family, and he never was in any real danger.

4Myself - Truthfully, the librarian job's not looking likely. It's a shame, too. I could do SUCH a better job!
Old 04-26-2004, 07:13 PM   #29  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Girls
Hope everyone had a great Monday. I'm in for the school count down now, only 18 more days...Yippeee!!!

Ramona...Praying that Dan is afe and you hear from him soon.

Shelley...I love your picture!!!

Sherry...WTG!! On the 3 more inches.

I have been so busy, or busier than usual...if that's possible. The home health care nurse is training me to give Mom's medication. It is an IV pump. Tomorrow is my last lesson, then I'm on my own. Mom is doing so much better but fighting depression, she crys everyday when I leave.
Sorry...I don't have time to post to everyone....again!! But thinking of all of you and hoping you are well and happy.
Hugs...deb

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
~61 days down.....35 TO GO~
Old 04-26-2004, 09:21 PM   #30  

I just got an email from Shelley and she's still trying to get on the site.I've tried everything and don't know what else to do! I've had her to try to come in the "back door" to the site and clear her cookies. I'm not given up!

She misses everyone so much. She said she stayed OP all weekend & today! (Go Shelley Go!!)
Closed Thread