Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 09:27 AM   #1  

Default Extreme Makeover?

If you were given a chance to be on Extreme Makeover, would you go? Me- yes- I think! I am a big chicken. But I think I would.
Old 10-26-2003, 11:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Would I?! Oh my yes! As vain as this may sound I would want to go in and have things done to make myself look better. Give my self-esteem a boost.
I would definately have lipo on the gut, hips and thighs. I would have a chin implant...when I look at my side profile I see no definition to my chin/neck area,,, it feels like it all just blends in, maybe a little lipo done in there too. (James disagrees) and I would have the teeth whitening. If I hadn't already did the bust, I would definately do that too.
Wow... didn't realize just how much I wanted to change!!!
I better go find a way to like myself better......
Old 10-26-2003, 11:45 AM   #3  

Default Let's see....

Lipo my butt- that procedure there would probably take the entire 6 weeks- my butt is big enough for 4-5 people. Then I would get some perky boobs, lipo on the neck and jello arms, LASIK on my eyes, and .... oh crap... just give me a whole body transplant! Doing a television show would probably be the ONLY way I would have any plastic surgery done- the way I see it, the doctors would probably be extra careful and meticulous because they would know that if I croaked, it would make national headlines!!! That would probably lose them a little business!
Old 10-26-2003, 02:44 PM   #4  

Default Lasik

Ahhh---Lasik surgery...

James had that done and if you can afford it now... I HIGHLY recommend it. In August, he went in with 2400 in both eyes, and with a stigmatism in one of his eyes, and now he can read 20/13.5!! It is amazing! He can see better than me and I don't need glasses. With our ins. it was only $799 an eye. Costly but worth it. And depending on what ins. you have it could have been $1200 an eye.

Ok, I hope I'm not advertising here... just letting you know what experience we had with that.

Come on back girls...Kayecee and I are just on a roll!!! Imagine the coversations with more input!!

Marti
Old 10-26-2003, 03:09 PM   #5  

$1600 TOTAL! Ouch! I am gonna have to sell a LOT more Avon!
Old 10-26-2003, 03:48 PM   #6  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

OMG!! Who wouldn't?! Yes, I definitely would if I could! But not too much because I am scared to death of going under and what they may end up doing wrong instead of right!

I would have half my boobies cut off! OUCH! I know most women want bigger but I would love to have a smaller chest. Sorry ladies but I think boobs are so over rated. I wear a 38C, depending on the bra sometimes 40C but I have hated all my life guys ALWAYS looking at my boobs! Excuse me but my eyes are up here. Plus, unless I wear snug fitting clothes, (which I hardly ever do they stick out and look like torpedos! ) a lot of things I wear look awful. So, I would definitely like smaller boobs. My teeth whitened, the fat sucked out from under my eyes and my chin. I have horrible bags which are unfortunately hereditary, thanks mom! Nothing helps, but some days are better than others. And an eyebrow or eyelid lift. Not sure if they go from the eyebrow or eyelid, but my eyelids droop. That's about it, like that isn't enough. I told my hubby I am starting an account for my facelift surgery-he laughed. I told him I was serious, and I say facelift because by the time I get enough money saved for any kind of surgery I will NEED a total facelift!

I am totally afraid of the lasik. That is definitely one I would never do, and I really don't mind wearing glasses. They are just jewelry for the eyes. I won't even wear contacts. I think one reason I don't mind glasses is they hide the bags somewhat, the glasses take the focus off the bags.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 10-26-2003 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-26-2003, 08:00 PM   #7  
GmaTo8

If I lost all the weight I want to, I'd definitely need a tightening up everywhere, but for right now, I'd get a face lift. The lines from my nose to my mouth are awful! But first of all, I'd get MY TURKEY NECK wattle taken care of. And my batwings - I swear if I jumped off a tall building, I could parasail for miles with these suckers!
Old 10-26-2003, 10:06 PM   #8  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

ok my turn!!!!
I would want to get some lipo done on my double chins (make them a single please) get rid of my crease in between my eyebrows. (botox) Teeth whitened, the eye surgery too.
Boobs put back where they belong.AND LOTS of lipo in the belly, hiding the stretch marks. Some how get rid of the varicus veins and lipo in the thighs. Geesh thats alot of work done!
Angie
Old 10-28-2003, 12:08 PM   #9  
I KNOW I can!!

I would MOST definitely do it. In fact, I have started filling out the application. I want it all - breast augmentation, lipo, veneers.

Last edited by bandaid; 10-28-2003 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-28-2003, 05:33 PM   #10  
199/131/115

Oh heck yes. But I'd wait until I was sitting
right at 120. 125.
Okay okay no more then 130 tops.

That way the tummy tuck lypo would give me a
totally flat stomach. Tis good to dream.

Eyes upper and lower for sure. Really don't
have any crows feet or wrinkles yet.
Thanks Mom. Bags under? Oh yeh.
Thanks Mom. Pre disposed to that crape neck
thing. Mom goes without saying. So that needs
to be done too.

Upper teeth have been capped for years but
having the lower ones done would be spiffy.

Would like the girls lifted. Gravity bites.
And some spot lypo along with the real deal
hips, waist etc. etc.

Eyes are good to go. Need reading glasses but
that's livable.

Mmmm maybe a brow lift.. as long as don't end
up in the middle of my, oh so much of it,
forehead.

Goes without saying the best part. The haircut.
At last having a better then even shot at
actually achieving a cut and style that works.

Be still my beating heart. Think I've had 3
in my entire life I didn't look at and think
"that's not too bad I can do something with it,
vs. Good Golly Molly how kewl is this!"

Now if we really want to put some mystery into
the entire "whats my age" thing.. Have the extra
skin on your elbows removed and the fat deposits
around the knees. Those are the 2 places, other
then that entire perky boob thing, that show
a woman's age faster then the perk factor.

Mmm does it sound like I've put wayyy to much
time into considering this?

Thought so..
Skew
Old 10-30-2003, 12:41 AM   #11  
just call me skinny

can I have a turn - I'm new here hope it's ok!!
I would have my lips done, I feel like I don't have any sometimes.
I would love a pretty white smile and that would take some work, maybe some bigger boobs and definately lipo to my belly and hips.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:20 PM   #12  

Hey girls--

Tonight is Extreme Makeover night. I told James that I'm watching it. I want to see how they transform this next woman they have on there. She says the growing up, kids used to call her "beaker" from the muppet show. How sad is that?? Anyway, I just thought I would give you a reminder if anyone wants to watch it. Or hasn't actually seen it yet, and don't know what day it on. It's tonight.

Petra--Welcome!! Please join us on our chit-chat thread. We'd love to get to know you!! The bigger the family the better!!

Ok,, post more later
Marti
Old 11-04-2003, 04:07 PM   #13  

I have a love/hate for that show. It bothers me that sometimes their spouses are too thrilled with the new look. Didn't they see the beauty before all the surgery? That makes me sad.
On the other hand I love to see the transformations. I don't think I would go through all that pain for just my physical appearance. It would be nice not to have to wear glasses and contacts though! Oh and my teeth could probably be a few shades lighter. No one is taking my face off and putting it back on tighter though! Ouch, it makes me queazy to think about having all that surgery. Can't do it!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:55 PM   #14  

Angry

Anyone seen the preview for tonights show? There is suppose to be this woman on there who has very bad teeth. I mean VERY bad teeth. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with this bad of teeth!! I hope they do an miraculous job on her! I can only imagine going through life hiding my smiles! (I'm constantly laughing....)

I just thought I would ask to see if anyone watches this show or if I'm the only one who does.

I keep telling James to win the lottery so I can change a few things around!! Nip &Tuck here, a nip & tuck there....

I can dream can't I? I would like to have someone give me proper instructions on how to dress to make myself look more slim.

Thats what I need a fashion designer. So girls...sign me up for that show "What not to wear!" I'm totally ready!! I'll even act surprised and say : What? You guys really think I need a makeover?? I'll make it sound genuine!!

Ok...need to get off for a bit.
Marti
Old 01-16-2004, 12:27 AM   #15  

For pity sake!!! They decided to put a rerun on! So disappointed!

Just thought I would let you know since I said it was suppose to be something else, and if any of you decided to watch it. You'd be thinking.....
What in the world was Marti talking about???

Night
Closed Thread