Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 11:05 AM   #46  

Red face

Julie...wanted to say that the body for life is a great program ..I was on it last year and did really well,but I had to stop eating as much protien,as it was effecting my kidneys as i am diabectic...so I have to be careful because it was showing up in my urine...but it is a great program...good luck ...Joy
Old 03-02-2004, 12:03 PM   #47  

Good Morning!
4 points for me!
And it's wonderful to see all the other 4 pointers as well. I almost thought I would never get over the Christmas slump. I did have a lot to eat at dinner yesterday...but..it was all what I consider "good" food so I think I'm ok...I also put in some extra time at the gym.
Old 03-02-2004, 01:26 PM   #48  

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Joy
Julie
Susan
Carri

GREAT JOB GROUP!

I am back on track, did 25 on the treadmill and will do another 25 when Jack gets home, OP and getting the water in. I have some serious lbs to burn though from this weekend!

Thanks for the tip, Julie, sounds reasonable to me!

I need to go. I have soooooo much laundry to try and catch up on!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 03-02-2004 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 02:30 PM   #49  
2006 - Panda Remix

hi all!

well I've lost motivation over the past week, but I am back on track as of now! I will get myself to the gym tomorrow if it is the last thing I do!

My challenge for March is to exercise at least 4 times a week!

Julie - Great news about your costume - that is fantastic! What a great target to aim for!

Joy - Good going on your new challenge - you go girl! I'm sure your motivation and enthusiasm will rub off on all of us!

Faye - Glad you enjoyed your trip away!

Lets all have a super fit and healthy March - Spring is coming, yeaaah!

Love Amanda xx
Old 03-02-2004, 02:54 PM   #50  

Afternoon Ladies....well,so far i have mananged to get 10 minutes on the gazelle,get boomer to the vet and back,do a little housework,run eat lunch with my 8 year old at school,run a couple of errands,stop and walk 2 miles at the local duck pond,as they have a walking track ,stop by and price an entertainment center at a local handmade furniture shop,stop by the nursery and buy some azalea bushes..now home taking a breather...so I can plant the bushes this afternoon..I planted 16 leahland cypresses this past week-end...it has been so beautiful here ...sunny and breezy around 68...gosh i love this time of year...I am an outside person bigtime...me and the kids are going to ride bikes this afternoon....have to run to get some wash out to dry...i love hangin it out when it is this beautiful...check in later......MOVE THOSE BUNS LADIES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER...MAKE IT COUNT TODAY....LATER...JOY
Old 03-02-2004, 06:38 PM   #51  

I have found that one of the best things for my weight loss is to keep myself so busy I don't have time to eat. Joy, sounds like that was you today. If I have a busy schedule like on paydays when I run all my errands and such I eat far far less than on days when I have nothing to keep me occupied.

Well, I am going to give the eye doctor another ole college try on Thursday. Supposedly the insurance is updated now to include me. I sure hope so or I am going to be hopping mad.

I have spent part of the day looking at salons at the Vegas hotels. My sister, niece and I are all going to go and get pedicures together. Heidi, my niece and I have never had one and are CHICKEN! I told my sister she would have to sit between us and hold our hands!

Here is a pic of the bride's mama, her soon to be other mama and herself. Man the chick in the white sweater is , ain't she!!!!

I need to go. I am so exhausted I didn't even make it back over to the gym. I took a Benadryl and I am crashing for the night, early or not.

Faye
Old 03-02-2004, 07:46 PM   #52  

Faye,you are sssooooo right about being so busy that you dont eat near as much,and yes I sure had one of those days today,but I love it....it's funny you mention a pedicure,cause my very best friend and I have been planning one also...we too have never had one...we plan on doing it just before vacation...she too will be going to Tennesee ,but she wont be there until the following week on friday...she will stay friday and saturday with us...year before last her family and mine went for a whole week together...we had a blast....this year she has toi go to florida for her sister's wedding ,so she can't come up for the whole week...BUT WE STILL WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME...well,today has been a great day but it is time for me to start winding the kiddies down for the night...love to all and take care ...till morning...Joy
Old 03-03-2004, 06:50 AM   #53  

Good Morning Ladies....the start of another great day...let's make it count well.off to see the kidies to school...will check in later...Joy
Old 03-03-2004, 07:40 AM   #54  

Good Morning Lovelies!

I now believe that there must be something to this whole "exercise on an empty stomach" thing....I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 3 pounds!!!AND it's TOM, when I usually gain 3 or 4 from fluid gain. I've been stuck at 215 for all of Feb and most of Jan....SO WOOO HOOOO

I had a terrible night at fighter practice last night....I'm just so tired from getting up early to exercise that my reaction time was way down. My arms and shoulders are so bruised the kids have to hug me around the waist But I've had worse and I know in the long run the fighting will improve because of the exercise.

Faye, you look fabulous in that picture! You must be so proud of yourself.....I know we're all proud of you!

Joy and everyone else........keep that positive spirit up today! Stay

Julie
Old 03-03-2004, 08:15 AM   #55  
It is what it is...

Morning All

Okay since no one responded to my question I am going to assume that no one has any idea where I might find the Laughing Cow Cheese...but it doesnt matter I found it last night, my dh thought of a place that might have it and they did but only the original swiss wedges...I know I can put it on a cracker but what else do any of you do with it? Or do you eat it at all?

I had another 4 pointer yesterday, another day of walking on the trail behind my house with my husband, it has been wearing me out, but I am hoping all of it will lead to some nice pounds down on Friday...

Julie - Congrats!!! on the three pounds down!!!!!

Faye - Nice pic, your hair looks nice, I always want to dye mine a new color but never have the guts....glad you had fun in Indiana

Joy - Keep up the good work!!!

Talk to you all later ....
Old 03-03-2004, 08:16 AM   #56  

Ok, no more beating the thread administrator up in the morning! Goofs me up! Julie and Joy, you need to be more lay abouts!

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What is troubling you that we can help you with?

Julie: I am so proud of every piece of your bruised and battered flesh! You are doing so great!

Joy: I know you are going to really succeed this time!

Well, I will check back in later with everyone. I have my morning chores to start and I zonked last night so didn't go to the gym this morning.

Faye
Old 03-03-2004, 08:24 AM   #57  

:d :d :d Got All Four Points For Yesterday..... :d :d :d :d
Old 03-03-2004, 09:00 AM   #58  

In all the excitement this morning, I forgot to mention I got all 4 points yesterday! Looking good for today, though I allowed myself a little extra rest this morning. I'll workout later today, or at tonight's dance class at the least.

Carrie, I have never heard of Laughing Cow cheese...is it a low fat brand or something?

Congrats to all the 4 pointers.......WE ROCK!

Later,
Julie
Old 03-03-2004, 09:48 AM   #59  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all!

I got 2 points yesterday.

Nigel's mum is still very poorly and had to have several blood transfusions yesterday because she is so weak. We don't really know what is going on - she is in a hospital about 80 miles away and the doctor never updates us. Nigel rings the nurses every day, but they only give a very brief update. Apparantly she needs a liver biopsy but is too ill to have one at the moment.

CARRI - I LOVE laughing cow - it is big here in the UK. I am talking about the low fat cheese spread - is that what you mean? I have it on crackers, toast and it is also good as a replacement for hard cheese. I sometimes put a bit ontop of pasta or baked potato as an alternative to hard cheese - it just gives you a bit of a creamy, cheesy taste without the fat and calories!

Bye!

Love Amanda xx
Old 03-03-2004, 11:03 AM   #60  

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Julie
Carri
Joy
AmandaP
Faye

Carri: Forgive me for not seeing the part about the cheese and responding! I have heard of it from other people, but never seen it. Did you find it at a chain store perhaps? If so, which one. Maybe those of us who have never seen it can find it and enjoy it.

We still have a lot of ladies wandering around aimlessly: Donna, Anna, Cat, BEth, Kim, Debbie, Pam, Dorothy and the other Amanda. Hope you ladies are all doing well and are ok! We miss you!

I have been paying bills all morning so I can bank all the paychecks for the trip. My checkbook is indeed much much lighter now!

It is very overcast but nice and warm today so I have the door open so Butterscotch can watch the birds and squirrels. He just loves it!

Thanks for the compliments. I really felt good that folks could tell I had lost weight. It makes me want to continue, ya know?

Everyone have a spectacular day. Laundry folding time for me!

Faye
Closed Thread