Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 01:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Talking Chit Chat #29

Welcome everyone,

We are a group of ladies who support each other through all of life's ups & downs, not just weight loss.

Won't you join us?

Marti

Last edited by M.N.J.; 02-13-2004 at 01:28 AM.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:26 AM   #2  

It was getting long...thought I would be the next one to start a new one!!!
Night!
Old 02-13-2004, 07:45 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

Default It's Friday the 13th....

Which means something good will happen to me today!

Hiya Ladies, <- new valentine smily, ain't it cute??

Susan - Katie loves Hot Topic, too, and I have learn to not stare while in there with her, lol. She likes the Hello Kitty stuff, accessories, and the rock bands stuff. Re Dr. Phil - I wouldn't dream of telling all my dirty little secrets on his show like some of those people do! But, if I was desperate for help, I guess then maybe I would.

Marti - I looked up the word obsessed in the dictionary, and there was a picture of YOU, lol. I am so glad you are having fun with the scrapbooking. I am the same way about anything Disney. I will see what I can do to contact Kayecee - but I feel sure she is okay, and just hasn't been here. Remember when she went to the mall and we didn't hear from her for a couple of months?

We miss you, Kayecee!!

Angie - wow, your painting ideas are so good! Be sure to take pics to share with us.

Katie - try some Uncle Ben's wild rice... it is de-lish, but has quite of bit of sodium in it, so drink extra water with it, okay?

A computer-less friend of my is coming over today to check out the dresses at Deliah's online. She is looking for a white, feminine summery dress to get married in, in August. We have been friends since we were 9, so it's all good.

Katie and a friend are driving to Evansville tonight to a concert. The band is a local group and they have practically no followers yet, but still, I will worry like crazy about the girls. She'll be 17 next month, though, so I have to let go, but it's hard since she is the baby.

BBL
Old 02-13-2004, 08:45 AM   #4  
GmaTo8

I googled jaded ladies, and our entire site came up!! We're famous!!
Old 02-13-2004, 02:11 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Angry

I think my Friday the 13th was yesterday-nothing was going right and everywhere I went people were rude. And to think I was in such a good mood.

Anyway, just a quick Hi ladies I woke up this morning with one horrific headache and can't seem to get rid of it.

Jana~I know how you feel. My children are 23 1/2, 22 next week and DD just turned 20 and I still find it hard to let go. And the worrying... I wish I could turn that off.

Marti~I was like you when I first started scrapbooking, I couldn't get enough. The newness of it all wore off but I still enjoy doing it.

Susan~My DD also llikes Hot Topic. We went in there one day with DS#1 and when we left he said they need to turn that music down , and what was wrong with that guy? He acts like an old fart sometimes. I agree about the music because it is usually blaring out into the mall and when they talk to you you have to scream so they can hear. But the kids that work in there that look kind of scary sometimes are ALWAYS super nice. They have never been rude.

Okay, don't remember what all was discussed on the other thread so sorry if I missed anyone.

Hi to everyone else, Angie, Katie, Kayecee & Shanna.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful Friday!
Old 02-13-2004, 03:20 PM   #6  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Ok some Im unable to fingure out all the cool ways you guys do the big workds and colors...geesh

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Shanna, and Katie I don't have your address...could you PM and so at the very least you will get a St Paddy's Day card.

I finished most of the laundry...or so I thought..grrr Brandon pulls this hugs pile of dirty clothes out of his room,,,and then complains to me that it takes a week for him to get it back %$@^@$%^@ hold me back ladies cause fur could fly! So I taught the sweet boy how to work the machine AGAIN and gave him the hairy eyeball for even suggesting the slowness of the laundress.
I had borrowed JCS the 1990 version,,,and I have to tell you my show was as good if not better! lol
Well one of the belts in my van engine is sounding bad...fingers crossed all that is wrong.
gotta run.
Angie
Old 02-13-2004, 04:22 PM   #7  
GmaTo8

Just a quick note to these two ~

Cristi - hope you got rid of your headache!

Angie - to get lots of posting options, don't use quick reply - do the "post reply" link in the left hand bottom corner. Then, highlight the words to be resized, colored, bold, or whatever, then pick what you want.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:40 PM   #8  
Give me strength

Cristi, I hope you are feeling a bit better with the headache.

I personally think the tshirt was cute Susan...but then again I love funky fun tees. Brandon and Tanner have so many,,,Spong Bob being their fav. Brandon has one t that says,,,Can't sleep Clowns will eat me . repeated over and over.
Well I had to stick the van in and it won't be back till tomorrow,,,water pump, and timing belt plus the coolant needs to be flushed...grrr thats a good 900 gone...*sigh I am so not impressed with my van.

House is more or less clean for once in a very long time. Dusted vacuumed,,,bathrooms are clean...kitchen. Just have about 3 loads of laundry to finish,,,,decided to wash some valances and with Bran's stuff it made for a pile.
well going to go watch the Rock again...
Angie
Old 02-13-2004, 09:56 PM   #9  
kitty Momo

Hi,
I need to start work in a minute but need some adult conversation first!

So, Good Evening to you all

Oh, Ang life without smilies or color! It is kind of fun. I enjoy coloring and adding icons in. I was thinking that could be my hobbie but I would have to post a lot more to *perfect* it and ummm......like to all too much for that.

I was just curious about weigh in times?? Do you do that as a group or not?? Do you all weigh in once a week? Bi-Monthly? Go by how your clothes feel?
I will do a weigh in tomorrow, Saturday being my day.........duh.

I agree about Dr.Phil, Jana.Couldn't pay me to go on there and expose my life... ...whats wrong with those people? I do like him though, I like the no nonsense approach, and he cuts to the chase.I just feel sometimes I shouldn't be watching, feel for his guest and all.
I did see a paperback book of his in the store a food guide one though....not the one I want, so I passed.It was 7.99.....

Sorry you had a rough morning Cristi!!! I was in Albertson's today and was over hearing a lady talking on her cell.Saying something like what th"people go back to school because they don't know ey want to do"......I thought what a dumb remark.She was waiting for her Starbucks coffee,and when I went to put cream in mine she wouldn't even move.I just barged right in though, might have even grazed her with the cart....lol....mean lady.

It was payday! Gab & I hung out. I took the older girls to a friends and they were going to make costumes for a book reading play, thingie.I made a pot roast for them when they ever come home to their dad`s.I checked out 2nd hand baby stores for a jogging stroller. I liked a Gerry one for $70, thought that was a good price but will wait for taxes to purchase anything, just wanted to see the prices and all. Bought a calendar......50% off!! I also bought Gab some toys and a ball, she was happy with that.
We were at Albertsons ordering her cake for Monday, Clifford , the Big Red Dog, LOVE Clifford! Didn't know John Ritter was the voice until he passed a way, thought that was sad.

HOT TOPICS! Don't all parents love that store! I like Hello Kitty, Beck gets that line of clothing.I like some of their clothes, I won't let Rach buy the chains hanging on pants thing.
Oh, ya........the picture on Rachels shirt.It was cute! Just her one formal pic for the year, didn't really want it hanging on great grandma`s wall.....lol......Rach is pretty though, has done amazing things with her eyebrows! I tell her , you plunk from below, NOT outward......did I say she is 12?? 12 going on 17.........

So, I had a spinach/tuna salad, with YUMMY beets, thought of you Ang!!Beets aren't bad Angie.....I like the pickled taste.Gbarielle loves them too, she likes all her veggie, she is such a good girl.

So, I best get!!
Weigh in tomorrow!! Cross fingers!!

HAPPY VALENTINES!

Susan
Old 02-13-2004, 11:10 PM   #10  
Give me strength

I just don't like eating anything that looks like its blood. I eat my meat medium well...and would probably gag if I saw blood. I think Rach is very pretty. I was looking ther pics from last year and the difference is unbelievable. Ok my computer is acting up...Friday the 13th has hit me hard...grrr my ENTER key won't work? duh how can that one key not work? I painted yellow daisies all over my bathroom today. Maybe tomorrow I will paint some flowers on the window...who knows. Monte came home and went straight to bed,,,that was 6 pm...Brandon's at work and Tanner has a buddy over. Watching Bruce Allmighty. I did watch the Extreme Makeover...that one woman really had alot done,,,her teeth were gross. Do you guys get that show Ciau? KIU (sound that out) its about a little boy,,,kinda whiney...anyways the voice for him died in a car accident this summer...didn't have the heart to tell Brandon cause he really liked that show. Brandon is my 16 yr old....lol Well Im off to bed watch tv...house is clean...seems weird...ha ha ha Angie
Old 02-13-2004, 11:26 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

Hi Angie,

So, you going to paint daisys tomorrow, eh?? You wild Diva from the North!!

It is VALENTINES DAY, do you and Monte have any plans??Stange, but I have never seen a picture of Monte, what does he look like, general terms and such.

So, you didn't say anything about weigh in times??? Do you weigh Angie?? You know, like get on a scale?? lol......Gaby does, she weighs 32 pounds!!

I was puttering around in chat on YAHOO.......umm, in the romance part. Just between you and me Angie all those men just want to talk about sex.What is wrong with them?? Don't they know there is more to life than that?? We can talk about scrapbooking, Clifford, Dr.Phil, Hot Topic`s, daisy painting.......but no,..........always comes back to sex. lol
So, I just click off and come back to Jaded Ladies.....

Anyway, be sure to cross you fingers for me!! My goal is to be 155 by March.....I will be happy with 156.......lol.

Hi to Brandon & Tanner!!!! Maybe someday Brandon & Rach can get together and we can be in laws?? Wouldn't that be the coolest??

Oh, ya..........gotta get to work!!

Susan
Old 02-13-2004, 11:44 PM   #12  
Give me strength

I already painted the daisies...I think Ill ad some green leaves. I think tomorrow is either Tanners bed room or the downstairs bathroom. That wouldn't be too bad if we became inlaws....Ill let Brandon know we have organized his life. How many grandkids do you think they should have? Im hoping for one grandaughter...I know you want a grandson...so ok there they go...2 kids. Tanner made more cookies today,,I will not be weighing in anything...I have gained back all the weight I lost during Christmas. Well ok I promised the boys some scary stories and well I have a few...*shudder Angie
Old 02-14-2004, 12:02 AM   #13  
kitty Momo

Hi,

You don't weigh?? Is that allowed?? lol

I am soooooo tired, get waaaaay goofy.

So becoming in laws wouldn't be too bad?? That isn't exactly an overjoyed response, but I will take it!

Do I get to visit Calgary and have a free place to stay?? Can I sleep in the daisy/leaf room? That wasn't the bathroom was it?

Yes, always wanted a little boy.We don't really have a say on the gender though. Weird how you have 2 boys and I have 3 girls, so thinking a 50-50 thing?? It doesn't matter,as long as we are in laws!
OMG Angie.........we have a wedding to plan! See, this is where your talents come in and will be a big help......lol.

What kind of cookies did Tanner make?? Sounds yummy.

Oh, Rach got an A on her science project and Beck pulled a 100% on her spelling, even though she basically missed the whole week of school, so was happy about that.

Night
Susan
Old 02-14-2004, 12:25 AM   #14  

Hello all--

I'm having a late post today. Been busy getting things done. After school I had to run to Walmart and get Valentines stuff for Jhanai and James. I will have it set up on the dining room table tonight so they can see it in the morning. (kind of like Christmas isn't it? Or Easter)

So did anyone have a spooky Friday the 13th today??? Hope not. My day went just fine. A lot of people decided not to show up to school today. Probably wanted to have a four day weekend since there is no school Monday!! YeeHaw on that!! I debating on going Tuesday. It only one class and we just yap most of the time. Who knows what I'm going to do.

Jana--You saw my picture under obsessed?? Are you sure it wasn't "Nuts" because sometime I think I'm a little nuts getting into this so much!!

Cristi--I hope you feel better. Headaches can ruin a day! Especially if they decide not to go away! Sending good feeling vibes your way!

Angie--St. Patty's day?! I didn't even think of that! Thanks for mentioning it. I will have to get something cute for you girls...do they have cards for that? (Of coarse they do!)

Susan--Ok...are you getting the days mixed up or am I? Isn't it the 13th today and tomorrow is Valentines Day?? Just checkin!

Everyone else....hello to you....

Ok....I need to get going. Spend some time with Jhanai. She's banging on the keyboard and it's starting to give ME a headache!

Take Care
Marti
Old 02-14-2004, 12:36 AM   #15  
kitty Momo

Hi Marti

I know. I have been a day ahead all week. I think with Friday (today???)being no school made me think today was Saturday.Also, I normally get paid on the 15th but with that on Sunday, got paid today.......lol

So, oops.....it is Friday the 13th,so that is my excuse.

Hey, do you weigh on a certain day?? lol

Happy Valentines to James, Jhanai (beauitful name!!) and you on Saturday!!

I am taking mine to a movie and dinner, did I say that already?? anyway, that is what we are doing.

Night,
Susan
Closed Thread