Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 12:46 AM   #46  

I am @#$%^'d tired of deprivation. I want cookies and cream. And, actually, I want to paint and sketch and work out without having no time left over for lounging around.

Had two days of trauma training. Am definitely traumatized. They had white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in the afternoon. Was it good or bad that I had (only) one each day?

Hope Choosie is still lurking... I think she was doing find revealing stuff.... Gotta respect the new heiffers.... some are quieter than the rest. And you know who you are.

Was it Lush that tripped on the Bulges equipment....? Whoever, I'm sorry and hope you have someone to put icy hot on the boo boos.
Old 09-12-2003, 06:49 AM   #47  
Most boring housewife.

See? Painty is a therapist.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:51 AM   #48  
a work in progress...

Hey, Wabby...Taco Soup was yummy...thanks for sharing!

Points increase dramatically, however, when served with grated cheese and cornbread on the side.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:23 AM   #49  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i am open for online therapy as well----i need to find out how to lose weight---however now that i have a TIM HORTON's point list I will be able to count better--------------i got FOUR extra points yesterday for walking !!!!Boring ,eh???? i must go and see if there are any sites that like to talk about point counts.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:27 AM   #50  
loves kleenex box art

Will Painty lead us in group therapy? We can all lose weight and become well-balanced while we're resolving inner conflicts.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:25 AM   #51  
Most boring housewife.

I nominate her. Do you think we have to pay her or do you think she'll do it for free?

I went to Curves last night. I didn't fall or humiliate myself in any way. People talked to me and were friendly. All in all, it was horrible in a bearable sort of way. I didn't loose any weight.

Painty, this is how I view my own feelings of deprivation. The junk we eat and overeat is killing us. It is a self-destructive impulse and a denial of our worth to indulge in them. Because I wasted my 20's being married to a psychologist, I know that most people prefer familiar self-loathing to unfamiliar self-love.

The well person showed up!!!!!!! He said we need a new pump, not a new well!!!!!!!! Do you know how much $$$$$ that saves me???

I would post my list of tasks for today, but Sissy will be rude and dismissive of my continuing efforts at organization. Therefore I will struggle on by myself.

Yipee Fedex is here!!!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 10:58 AM   #52  

I am glad there is at least ONE well person in our midst. I'm not it!

No I won't lead y'all in group therapy. I want to be led while I'm here. I can't help it if once in a while I say something brilliant. (That's a joke, OK. Lush... your psychologist husband fron history was right about familiar self-loathing vs. unfamiliar self-love. thanks for making me read that.!

Take care. I've got two appointments today, then lunch with DH (if he can get away) and then, maybe a long nap.... or strip to Borders.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:59 AM   #53  

Not a strip. (EGAD)
TRIP!
I don't have my contacts in yet and my fingers can't see.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:34 AM   #54  
Most boring housewife.

We thought you'd become racy like Sissy. She's stripped at Borders a lot of times.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:19 PM   #55  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Jesus has asked me to pray for you all.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:53 PM   #56  
Most boring housewife.

Miss Canada, have you listed the 5 Luminous Mysteries? Do you even know what they are? I see you are avoiding that question which means that JC won't do anything for you....he'll be p*ssed.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:52 PM   #57  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i am too busy ignoring all the other rules my catholic overbearers are dishing out---like not letting ME go to communion cause i am remarried and not annulled---AND dissing all my gay pals-----grampie JP is really bugging me lately------the rosary is on the backburner---anyway,it was the protestant Jesus who asked me to pray---the catholic one isn't allowed to talk to me.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:56 PM   #58  
Most boring housewife.

Here's the problem with protestants: they never change. They do not come up with new and novel beliefs...like the 5 luminous mysteries, which are BRAND NEW!!!!!! Also, they can not really be against your gay friends since....well I'm sure you have a cousin who became a nun. Remember how baffled she was when you expressed an interest in boys?

I don't like country music, but I'm sad Johnny Cash died.

Tomorrow is soccer. Pray for rain. We're having a party tomorrow night. While I was cleaning today my SIL and her significant other showed up and distracted me. Tomorrow, I have no time to do anything, so I'm doing it now. I'm ashamed to say that I have resubscribed to flyhag in the groundless belief that I will get good habits. I wish someone would post since I'm going to be up all night panic-cleaning.
I'll be back.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:26 PM   #59  
Most boring housewife.

I live near deptford..is it the one in my state?
Old 09-12-2003, 11:32 PM   #60  
loves kleenex box art

no. England. near Big Ben.
Closed Thread