Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 04:53 PM   #31  

Height: 5'1"

Oh Angie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my thoughts.

Tonya- I feel for you w/two little ones underfoot. Makes it difficult to work. (Even house work) Yes, keep me updated on the icecream thing! Wonder if I have any in the freezer.........Nah, can't go in there, I'm alone today and I would have no witness that I ate the whole thing!! I like my guy to remind me of my goals. (don't worry, he's not the pestering type. actually very loving and sweet)

MOA. Medical Office Assistant. I already have a one year certificate in Office Assistant but I want to further myself and try and get my associates in MOA.

Fropvd- Excellent on the weight loss!!! (do you have a name or should I just keep calling you fropvd?) I absolutely love surprises. What makes it nice is you had a doctor around to see the loss! (or was he?) Anyway, I always say the doctors scales make me much heavier than what I am!! In fact, I remember some years ago when I saw my chart, and it had said that I was "obese". Now, it's one thing to know in your head that you have a weight problem, but to "see" it on paper!! I cried the rest of the day. But I've worked on it and I'm still working on. Won't have anyone write that on my chart again. (by the way, did I say it's been awhile since I've been to the doctors office?)

What's my favorite lunch?? Let's see... I actually have a couple.
I like to have a small salad, w/imitation crab, cottage cheese and instead of croutons, I put on Oriental rice crackers. It all goes together (cottage cheese too) that way I don't go for the salad dressings. And starting with a small salad and after adding everything else.... I get quite filled.
The other is Chicken Casadilla(sp?) I don't choose a low fat tortilla, but I use a george foreman grill (love that thing)for my chicken, lowfat cheese,some onion and a few olives. I sometimes add Montreal Chicken seasonings to season it all. Very good.

My thing has always been to enjoy the first two meals of the day. Especially in the summer. I usually eat light in the evenings. (or I try to anyways!)

Ok, I'm going on and on again. I'll post another time. Enjoy your day ladies.
Marti
Old 07-25-2003, 09:29 PM   #32  
GmaTo8

Do not post here! Go to July Jaded Ladies # 8
Closed Thread