View Poll Results: If There Were A Miracle Drug To Make You Lose Weight, Would You Take It?
Yes!! 7 58.33%
No! 1 8.33%
I'm Not Sure 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 04:34 AM   #31  

thanks everyone so much for understanding.
i feel i have a new start.
it was deffintly worth it.

hope everyone is doing ok.
the weathers here has changed for the better.
im lovin it.

im following a sensible diet.
my goals are.
getting in my w/o 1 hour long and giving it 110 percent.
drink more water/cut back on cokes
ive tried the diet vanilla its pretty good.
no second helpings and no more eating after midnites
i need to cut out my fountain cokes.
44 oz per day not to mention the ones i have at home.
so tomarrow is sunday.
here i go!!!!
hugs,
doni
Old 03-16-2003, 07:01 AM   #32  

The spaghetti dinner was a success!! The kids netted over $200.00 (we are a very small temple.) My DH did all the cooking, and everyone loved the food. We still have enough left over to have another one in June. The kids are so proud of themselves. There are only about 10 or 12 in the youth group.

Doni-Good luck on your new eating plan. Remember--1 day at a time, or even 1 hr. at a time!!

Sherry-Sounds good, maybe I'll have money by then.
I can't believe how dedicated you are to cleaning out and keeping clean!! If you saw my house, you'd have a fit!! I am going to try doing some stuff this week. Monday I am going to work on the yard, though. I would love to also rearrange my purses. I have over 100 of them, and they are all hanging on a small clothing display rack. I used to have them all lined up around my huge closet shelf, but I needed the shelf for other things. My closet is so full, I don't know what to do with them. Any ideas? I like to keep them sorted into the same colors. Also, what do you use for lime deposits and rust? We have septic and it is so hard to keep the toilets and sinks clean. You sound like such and expert, any tips would help!!

Time to go run!
Old 03-16-2003, 08:43 AM   #33  

Shelley,

You posted again at 6:00am on a Sunday!! Don't you ever sleep late??? You kill me!!

I laughed when you said I must be an expert! NOT!!! I'm just so picky and wish I wasn't!!! Our underwear and sock drawer is even color coordinated!! That kills Wayne!! LMAO!!

For those lime & rust deposits, Have you tried the new FIZZ bowl drops? They are WONDERFUL!! A little high priced but worth every penny!! Also, at the Dollar Store, I like their brand of "Rust & Mildrew Remover." It comes in a spray and I use it for the tub and I pour some in the toilet which helps too.

For the purses: Did you say 100??? WOW!!! Buy some cheap storage bins to put them in.They will slid right under your bed or stack up in a closet (This is great for shoes too!)

Glad to hear that the spaghetti went well and the youth made money! WTG!!

Later....
Sherry

Last edited by Sherry; 03-16-2003 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-16-2003, 10:03 AM   #34  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I slept until 8.30 this morning, it felt good to sleep in. Last night we all had a wonderful time. We played horseshoes until dark and then sat out on the porch for dinner. The weather was great!

Sherry...You silly girl!! I'm not upset about last night. I hate that you missed it and that you work so hard but not upset that you couldn't make it.

Shelley....Glad your spaghetti dinner went good. I'm like Sherry...100 PURSES!! I may own 2 purses , one for winter and one for summer. Now shoes...that's a diffferent subject..LOL.

Gayle....Please post tonight and tell us how the Home show went. I agree, you are starting to work as hard as Sherry. You guys make me tired...LOL.

Carol....How is your weekend going? Weekends are hard for me, no set time to eat and usually no meals planned in advance. But I did good last night. Probably over my limit on carbs, but all in all...I did good.

Doni.....On your new plan are you watching your fats, carbs or calories? Good luck at whatever you decide.

Donna...So glad you are back and feeling better.

To all my floozies friends. Hope everyone is doing OK and the weather is warm where you are. Near 70 here today!!. Hugs!!!

BTW...Sherry...I think us planning to meet each other is a GREAT idea!! We should decide on a central location. Maybe just for a weekend. I think it sounds very exciting!!

Later ...deb
Old 03-16-2003, 11:05 AM   #35  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay...I don't even own ONE purse! It either goes in my teacher bag or I just carry a wallet.
Old 03-16-2003, 11:36 AM   #36  

Jennelle!! I have only 2 here!!
Old 03-16-2003, 12:08 PM   #37  

Wow-I thought everyone had a bunch of purses!! Mine has to match either my shoes or what I am wearing. I can't go anywhere without my purse blending in with what I wear. I've always been that way.

Sherry-Storage bins won't do. I have to have the purses where I can see them. Right now, I have them hanging up on the rack, but they are really in the way because it is right in the middle of the closet. BTW, this closet is actually the size of a bedroom. I also have my ironing board in there, shoes are on racks around the bottom of all the walls (I am also loaded with shoes!!) I have a wire storage unit on one side with slips, stockings, sweaters, etc. in it. On the opposite side, I have a professional belt rack. All my belts don't fit on it, so some of them are also hanging on the purse rack in those hanging things that you store shoes in. Should I tell you that I am also a belt fanatic?? I'm afraid to count those!! I have them color coordinated on the belt rack even as far as all the black with silver buckles are separted from the black with gold buckles!! The black ones alone take up 3 of the hinges on the rack!! Of course, when I go to look for a belt to match something, I never have the right thing!!

Last edited by ShelleyM; 03-16-2003 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-16-2003, 02:32 PM   #38  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Ladies....

Found a pretty cool diet/exercise/journal tracking site:

www.fitday.com
Old 03-16-2003, 06:37 PM   #39  

Jennelle........I used to use Fit Day all the time.I had forgotten about it.Thanks for the reminder.What's so funny is when I clicked on it...my last food menu was still there!!

Sherry
Old 03-16-2003, 06:40 PM   #40  

I might as well start a new thread now! See ya'll on #99!!
Old 03-16-2003, 06:49 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #99.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread