Old 06-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #91  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Everybody!!

Happy Birthday, Katy!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 06-15-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #92  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Belated Birthday Katy!! Hope you are having a great time!

suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:04 PM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hello.

UGH I feel like a sponge that has been squeezed out multiple multiple times...... I got to work, ate my dinner, which wasn't the best of choices I'll admit, but still nothing major.......well after I um "got rid of it" all in the bathroom......... Yay. Soooooo here I am at work, can't go home because my coworker is leaving early and already made the babysitting arrangements, so oh well, I'll live.

On another note -- Francie -- I think I am finally at the good part in "The Host". I was reading it early this morning at work and it is getting good now......finally! lol.

Big
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #94  
ugggg.....

wow.,..it's been really quiet round here....I am off to mow grass...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #95  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Thursday. It has been quiet here. I guess that means everyone is busy, having fun, and enjoying life. Right??
Had to take mom to the Dr. this a.m. then go for my dermo check-up. Mom got a good report and I had to have another spot cut off..this time my thigh. Hopefully it isn't anything to worry about. Will know in 10 days.
I have been able to ride the bike every day..some days more than others due to rain. Today I managed 2 miles. It is getting easier.
My weight is slowly going down..and I mean slowly. The ribs are really feeling better which makes me feel like moving more. SO far so good.

Just lots to keep busy and will be in and out for a few days. Talk to you later!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #96  
ugggg.....

Sue--Hey there lady!!! Glad your Mom got a good report--and glad your ribs are feeling better too!!

We got good news and bad news about Mom....the bad news is there are still two lumps the size of peas after all the treatment....the good news is that there are only two lumps left and all the rest are gone. We go back in three weeks to find out if she has to do more chemo or they will be just surgically removed. She's hoping for the surgery....

Well...going out to work on the yard some more and then off to the grocery store, post office and library--will get Dominic a little later...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #97  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good Friday...

Hiya Jules, Sue and Sassy

Jules, hoping they do the surgery.

Sue, glad for the good report.

Sassy, hope you had a good night at work.

Still keeping up with getting up at 5:30 and the morning walk...heat/humidity and all. Trying to get on and stay on track with things but it is proving hard with the hubby home and running around...but I am still working on it and refuse to give up.

Anyway...had to go and have some lab work before my physical the 29th if it happens. My doc is ready to deliver her baby any day now so we will see. Got the lab done anyway. Just waiting around now to go run some errands and do some shopping. Have to go find the little one something for her birthday. I found her a locket online yesterday, a little cheap silver one for $20...she is always messing with mine and wants to wear if so I told her months ago I would buy her one. Plus she loves her music so I am looking for a cd player and bag to carry it in. Have to go have my sunglasses readjusted again, and drop off the recycling and call it a day. Actually, have to come back and do my sculpt and burn and then can call it a day. Oh, went to see Hangover yesterday...too funny. Hadn't been to the show in a while so it was nice to go finally. Well better get going.

Have a good day
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #98  
ugggg.....

Cristina--you've been busy--lockets are always cool...maybe a charm bracelet too...

well, Mom will be going to John Hopkins in Baltimore for surgery, the doc isn't waiting the three weeks he said....we go this coming week for consultation adn to set up the surgery date....
Old 06-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #99  
One day at a time

Good morning!

JULES...I am happy to hear the doc is not going to wait 3 freaking weeks! And hoping your mom doesn't have to go thru chemo again. Many hugs and prayers.

I am up too freaking early! Of course went to go for my walk and it had just started raining, ugh! Hoping it passes because the sun looks like it wants to shine...so humid again, ick. Decided to not go back to bed...may have to take a nap later but whatever. I am going to do my dvd and most likely a walk on the treadmill...don't want to wake anyone so the treadmill may have to wait. Just want to get it done and out of the way...damn rain.

I have GOT to get a handle on this eating...I am outta control! The funny thing is, I don't know why. I know I am a stress eater but there is not stress, sort of. I just keep eating like there will be no tomorrow! And the more I eat the more disgusted I get with myself.

Nothing planned for the day. Was thinking about going to an antique mall but I've had my fill of running around. Have to go to V's dads tomorrow so that's a hour drive...pooped from all the driving. At least I am not driving around the little tyke or going to games all over the country side anymore. Anyway...going to exercise, straighten up the house, do a load of laundry, nap and read.

Hello to everyone wherever you are Have a wonderful weekend
Old 06-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #100  
RosieKate

Hi gals! I'm back! Had a great time at the beach...we all got sunburned and eaten by mosquitoes, but still very happy to have had a whole week away. Thanks for the birthday wishes...we went to the aquarium for my birthday and had a great time.

Can't stay, I'm afraid, expecting company any minute. Jules ..thinking of you and your mom..hope surgery goes well and she doesn't have to have chemo again ((((big hugs))))

BBL

Last edited by RosieKate; 06-20-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #101  
One day at a time

Just making my rounds before signing off the computer for the day, thought I would stop by and see if anyone posted.

KATY...glad you guys had a wonderful time camping. I told the hubby we have to go...maybe when he's off for the week or two we can go for a couple of days and take the grands. Sounds like you had a nice BD as well...enjoy your company, and your day/weekend!

So the rain has quit, for now and the sun is shining. Can't walk though, too hot and humid and I HATE humid! Makes for a very wet walk! Anyway...got in my sculpt and burn, biggest loser dvd and getting ready to do a 20 minute walk on the treadmill. Spacing it all out so I don't get tired and quit. Of course I've always done well with spacing the exercise out. I am back to doing that, and have also decided to do WW again...this time stick with it! Not sure why I quit this last time...just know I go long enough to get on track so I can do it at home. Home is the problem that I am working on. I did good when I bought groceries...no junk or sweets in the house, and bought lots of fruits and veggies! Anywho...

Hoping everyone is enjoying their day! Come out, come out wherever you are
Old 06-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #102  
kitty Momo

Stop the Insanity Cristina!

I have been kind of off in my eating too, ever since I moved.Wasn't doing the salads and kind of winging it for lunch at work. Noticed I was hungry all the time and eating impulsively. So, I dragged my tush to the store the other day and picked up salad stuff and started to get back on track.

I guess we just need a plan??? lol Sounds simple, huh?? Winging it just doesn't work for me.

Jules - Thinking of your mom and you , hope all gos well.

Katy - Nice to have you back. I was in your area Wednesday and left Gab w/ her Daddy D, she is ready to come home w/ her Daddy M tonight. I miss her!! Glad to hear you had a great time away.

anyway - to everyone.

W/I was 141 this morning but it always goes up and down. I just want it below 145. I haven't even had breakfast so need to go eat.

chat more later.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #103  
One day at a time

And I am back again, lmao...just can't stay away. Anyway...went and signed put and me being the goofball I am forgot I was going to go sign up for WW...geez, not sure where my head is...in the clouds I suppose. Anyway...I did it! I signed up for WW, printed out my monthly pass and will go to a meeting Monday I think. I sy I think because there's another place that has meetings at different times M-Sat, and Thurs is looking good with all the different times. I'll decide come Monday...but I took the first step-again! I refuse to quit so...

SUSAN...glad to see ya posting! Was beginning to think everyone went camping with Katy! Yeah, if only it were that easy huh? Well, you are still doing good...you are at 141 after all missy and that is great! Take care and try not to work to hard. Love your avatar...gonna have to go find something like it.

Okay, thinking I did everything I set out to do when I signed back on-for the third time.

Have a good one ladies!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 06-20-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #104  
kitty Momo

Cristina ~I found the avatar on photobucket under *summer*. There are pages and pages and I just picked it because my time was almost up on the computer, but I like it too, thanks . Good for you on joining WW! What are you reading these days?? Speaking of camping, I want to go. My girls have never been camping.

I just had some tuna casserole for a late lunch. I had oatmeal and yogurt for a late breakfast. I am just late today! I wish I was pregnant. I so want a baby. lol
anyway - easily sidetracked. I cut my hair short and added a Hazlenut rinse to take the red out. It seemed too harsh before. I also bought some cute shirts at the 2nd hand store, one has a tie dye look w/ a girl fairy on the front and back. Gaby was delighted she giggled when she saw it. I feel like I am turning into a 60's hippie. ha ha.

anyway - off to the store to get some diet squirt. I need to pick Gaby up and maybe we will go to a movie, treat ourselves. I might go back into Portland tomorrow and spend the day.

k- adios chickies.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #105  
ugggg.....

Suzyq--I like tie-dye. How short did you go with the hair?...post some pics!!

Cristina--good for you on rejoining WW--thought about it...that's about as far as I got...

Katy--sounds like you had a great time...

with all this rain the phone and the internet are in and out...I am also doing bad with mindless grazing...stressed about Mom...

Teri's 22nd bday was yesterday....she's going to Hershey Park today and then to Ocean City with Dominic this coming week...well I got a fussy boy..he's still cutting those molars...hope he's better for Teri and JR at the beach...