Old 06-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #106  
kitty Momo

Happy Fathers day to all our fathers in our lives!

Jules - My hair was cut right above the shoulders. I think the lady missed it up a tad because it was suppose to be layered and one side is definitely different from the other. lol I will just walk around with my head tilted. ha ha
I have thought about joining WW too at times, the thought passed though - ha ha.

I have Gaby today, can you believe that?? Her dad is being his odd self so Gaby is trailing me around. I mowed and we are going to go swimming in a second. I was thinking of taking her out to dinner, Mexican sounds good.....hmm, and a mango margarita, yum.

I guess that is all, just trying to relax and enjoy my days off.

to everyone!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 PM   #107  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning...

Just a quick hi, I am so sleepy. Going to go and nap for a hour or so in a few minutes. I woke up at 2 a.m. and did not fall asleep until after 4:22, ugh! Had to get up at 5:30 to walk...did get it done. Dozed off for a few minutes longer so didn't get out the door until a little after 6 but I did it so...then did my 40 minute scultp and burn and later I have the biggest loser sculpt to do...gotta get back to where I was with the toning.

WW was a drag. I thought I would try a new place thinking I didn't want to deal with the super duper happy lady, lol...I'll take her over dead any day No offense, and I am happy there are 80 year old women out there still getting around like they are 60 but...I felt like a baby there and I am OLD! Just didn't do anything for me so going back to the chipper, young gal next week...thinking I can do that. To top it off I am up some, again, ugh! But then I knew that...that is why I went back after all. So I am at a whopping 194 But it could be worse I guess so...at least I am doing something about it before it gets worse.

JULES...a late HAPPY BIRHTDAY to Teri! Hope it was a fun one for her! Try not to graze too much...I know it's easier said than done with the stress eating. Hugs to you

SUSAN...so did you ladies make it to the show? What did ya see? I just finished Shelter Me and liked it, and now I am reading Belong to Me...so far so good. I think I picked some good ones this time.

Hello to everyone else

K...I am going to go to a couple of places before signing off and get off this thing at noon and take a nap, otherwise I may not make it thru the day.

Have a magnificent Monday!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #108  
kitty Momo

Cristina - I don't know what I am reading, lol. I think it is called Think again, or Look Again. It is a mystery about a journalist having adopted a little baby and she notices a missing boys picture on a flyer and she looks into that and realizes the adoption might not have been legal.Something like that. lol
I am almost done w/ it. We didn't make a movie, we spent 2 hours at the pool yesterday and after that we went home.
She (G) started her swim lessons this morning and I am trying to keep an open mind but the instructor will never be as good as the Pool Man. Never.

Good Luck w/ the WW!!! Hope the next visit goes better!

Just had a whopper jr at BK, 370 calories, it wasn't even worth it. Ick.

anyway, my day off. Think I will spend some time cleaning and working in the yard. taking G back to the pool for open swim at 1pm. Back to work tomorrow! yay. I need a schedule.

to eveyone.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #109  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay ladies, you know the drill...DO NOT POST HERE! Head on over to the new thread, wow-#80 already! We will have to celebrate when we hit the 100 mark! See ya there
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote