Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #46  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sassy ~ If that is true, I'm definitely going to lose a little respect for the Twilight franchise!

I got the dress for Sunshine's wedding today! It's actually kinda cute. The picture on the website did not do it justice. But....it's a little tight around the boobies. I could live with it but BACK FAT! Sooo I'm going to try to find a little jacket to go with it that won't have me sweating buckets at the wedding. I'm off this weekend so it's gym and mall. I want to get a official bra fitting and order a strapless bra for the wedding.

I posted a blog the other day and this girl actually thanked me for posting a pic of Whitney from ANTM (I was saying that if I had to be fat, I wanted to at least be proportioned like her). It kinda made me happy because most of the girls on Xanga are dealing with eating disorders (or acting like they are), trying to lose weight the unhealthy way and always posting pics of horribly bony girls. When I post pics, I always post pics of girls I find very attractive and healthy looking. So this girl thanked me, saying that it was nice to see that she could still be pretty even while big.

I've watched Sleepy Hollow about eight times in the last three days. I don't know, I just keep rewinding it! Johnny Depp is walking sex. I also unpacked (yes, I still have alot of stuff packed!) some of my books and I started to reread a Harlequin book that I haven't read in a long time. It's actually one of the first romance books I've ever read, when I was 10. I think this book and some others helped start my fascination with cowboys. To this day, I still want my own cowboy, chaps and all. TMI, sorry.

Whoa, this is more than I've written in a long time! Gotta get to bed. 'Night!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #47  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you all had a good weekend. I was off so you know mines was fantastic!

I did lots of walking yesterday....around the mall. That was a moment in history folks! I despise the mall. Crowds of people surrounding me.....most of them teenagers....*shudders* This was actually my second time going to the mall since I've moved to Texas.....the second time in almost two years! If it wasn't for Sunshine's wedding, I wouldn't have put myself through it. But I was looking for bra, shaper, something to help my tatas fit more comfortably in that dress. I browsed around DebPlus, Torrid, and Lane Bryant. Tried on some things and remembered why I hate clothes shopping. I hope that gets easier as I lose the weight.

Speaking of weight, I decided to move my WIs to Sunday and today was the first. It was horrible but I accept it. Though I have slowly amped up my movement, I still need to rein in the eating. Today was a good day, my cal intake was too low but at least I didn't binge. I really want a bike so I can hop on at night when it's not killer outside. I have to pay rent, then I'll see what I have left.

Work tomorrow, feeling ill already.

Peace, loves.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

I am gonna go on ahead and close up this thread, it is close to 50 and hasn't had any activity lately. If anybody wants to start a new one, feel free to do so!!!

Closed Thread