Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #31  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Tomato - Imagine bull horn to my lips ----Step AWAY from those Fries. They are NOT yummy...The cravings are LIES:..

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #32  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaHood View Post
Sorry not going to be able to make it to the Statford meet. We are camping that weekend and going to the Fergus Truck Show.
Darn Fergus Truck Show! Spoiling your chance of coming over to Stratford.
But like Susan said, we will just have to have another one.

This was a nice weekend, although for me, anything over 25C is redundant. But, I still managed to get oodles of work done in the garden (and about 10x more oodles still remaining). I am hoping for some rain soon, because only silly Tomato decides to lay sod in July (). But, I also have a huge huge hydrangea shrub that is in full bloom right now .... but it gets wrecked each year by a heavy rain - the stems are not strong enough to support the weight of the bloom plus the water. There is nothing I can do but it bothers me each year.

Air conditiong at work is cranked up way too high .... I am sitting here in a fleece sweater while asphalt if melting indoors.

For some reason, I have a strong craving for McD's fries. Oh well, I better go and get a refill of my water. I sweated tons during my run yesterday as well as in the afternoon in the garden, and I drank over 3.5 litres of water yesterday.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #33  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Hi gang . . . it's been a busy, busy day . . . hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #34  
Onward and Downward

Oh wow . . . another sticky and hot day . . . Started cleaning out closets first thing this morning and I'm now hot and exhausted even with the A/C going; but proud of myself. Eight large bags for the garbage and another three for the SallyAnne. I was ruthless. If it wasn't so hot and humid, I'd tackle the garage while I'm in "the mood", but afraid that will just have to wait.

Later . . .
Old 07-09-2008, 06:01 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 185

Height: 5'4''

Red face Wednesday July 9

Morning Canuck chicks

Didn't do a workout this morning even though i went to bed really early so i could get up and do one. Just kept waking up during the night and then don't have any energy because i'm still tired. Did do one yesterday though. It was so warm i didn't really bother eating last night ( tsk tsk ) had a couple of stone wheat thins with a bit of philly on them - quite yummy.

Going to be another hot day along the coast here. I'm worried these few days of hot sunny weather are going to be our summer.

Have a good day everyone. Laura x

Old 07-09-2008, 06:55 AM   #36  
Onward and Downward

OMG . . . Nova Scotia is definitely in for another sizzler today . . . I feel completely enervated already. To top things off, both my blood sugar and my weight are up this morning. Oh well, such is life sometimes.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

We didn't get much of the expected rain yesterday. I'm glad I watered my hanging baskets.

This morning it was overcast with a glorious breeze but I see now that the sun is shining. I'll bet it gets hot later.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:48 AM   #38  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .

Supposedly we only have one more hot and sticky day to get through and then we are going to get a little change in the weather.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #39  

Red face Thursday July 10

Morning Gals

Did my workout this morning. Had a bite to eat beforehand to see if it would give me a bit more energy to put into my workout. Usually i just get up, throw my gear on and get my workout started asap. Not sure if it made that much difference......but i'll see how the day goes.

It's cloudy and there's a nice breeze at the moment......supposed to be sunny again......we'll see what it does along the coast here. You never know.

Have a good day everyone.

Current weight: 181
Old 07-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

It is gloriously fresh and breezy here this morning. If this blows through to the Maritimes ... you're in for a good one soon. Lovely!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #41  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Gloriously sunny and not hot today. I have a busy day that is about to start with taking wee Disney to the groomer. This afternoon one of my grand dogs comes for a very long weekend - until Tuesday. I plan to plant some more stuff at the fairgrounds today to tiddle it up for opening day - July 24.

This really feels like summer and is as it should be.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #42  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Oh Susan I loved waking up this morning and having that fresh air blowing in the window! Now to wash floors and clean the bathroom. Then go to Victoria Park with the kids so they can play at the splash pad!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #43  

waaahooo!! finally found some canadians around here Im from edmonton alberta and have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years im hoping to lose around 30 or so pounds in appx 5 months (once and for all) I just need to keep up the motivation and keep my eyes on the prize!!
Old 07-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #44  

Red face Friday July11

Morning gals

Hiya Ali........nice to meet you. Glad you found us - the more the merrier!

The grayness has disappeared and it will probably be a sunny day again. The only thing exciting happening ( nothing on the weightloss front ) is that i bought a purple purse! Wooohooo!!!! My fav colour. Did you guess that already? lol

Have a good day eveyone. x

Current weight: 181 still
Old 07-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #45  
Onward and Downward

ALI . . . glad to have you with us . . .

Wow . . . a pleasant morning around Northern Nova Scotia . . . nice and sunny and nice and warm . . . but with tolerable humidity for a change . . . Thank you Ontari-ari-ari-o and all other points west of here.
Closed Thread