Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #31  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

LOL!!! You guys are funny!!! Lmao!!! You DO NOT wanna travel with my cats!!!!!! They are whinny prisses.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #32  
kitty Momo

I am so happy because I made asparagus for the first time! It was 98 cents a pound, not .88 like I thought. It is usually close to 3.00 a pound, I guess, so what a deal.
My lunch was asparagus, chicken tenderloin and low fat cottage cheese, I am sooooo full.

Mindee- Gaby went to the zoo Saturday w/ her father. I know for sure I am going to get a membership pass w/ my tax refund later this month. I love the zoo and it is great for walking! I will send you 10 degree's, suppose to be 80 this week here so I can spare that much. I want it at least 70. lol I was probably 130 in 4th grade. haha, went up from there to 245 when I was 18.

Francie - How are you going to travel w/ the kitties?? You just have them in a carrier and let them out when you get a motel room?? My cat is a wuss too, I take him for visitation at my moms and he whines over the 5 miles we have to travel. lol.....

k- back to my Gaby and preparing myself mentally for The Bachelor, if he doesn't choose Shayne I shall never watch the show again...til the next one haha.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-12-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #33  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

SusieQ~ Thanks for the ten degrees. I see that you are 9 pounds away from goal, you are doing great! I hit the 100 pounds away from goal today, so I am going to keep on walking! I was my highest weight ever, when I was 21. Granted I was pregnant with Brandon at the time, but I was 285 pounds just before I had him. And I am only 5'4" so that was way too much weight on my small frame!

I am going to put my feet in my foot spa tonight....they are so tired and so achy that I meant to do it last night but I got busy and didn't get a chance to!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #34  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~We're gonna get a carrier just for Sassy..then stick the other 2 in a big one. They like each other, so they'll keep each other company. We're also gonna have disposable litter boxes in the backseat and some food back there as well. So whenever we stop at a rest stop..we'll let them use the litter box and eat some food. Thats pretty much how we did it last time. Although last time we only had 1 cat with us, lol. Its a good thing we didnt get a 4th kitty.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #35  

Francie~ That sounds like it might be a little more of a challenge with three cats, as oppose to one.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #36  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Cool Hello....

Hi Ladies.

Well I woke up lastnight feeling like crapola, but I went into work anyhow since my co-worker would be all alone otherwise. I feel a tad bit better, but not much...........I think its just all these germs around here. My co-worker was out last week for Strep throat and a sinus infection.

Anywho........DH went to his friends house. I would say "our" friends house but I never ever get to see them! I know they are still my friends but it really bums me out not getting to see anybody. I was really bummed driving to work alone while DH rode to our friends house.......I know its not his fault, but I just feel alone. I know I'm not, but just feels that way. I know its selfish to feel that way when other people in this world have bigger worries, but I just can't help it. I just hope that one of DH's job offers works out and I can then I can get outta here!!!!! Working my last 2 1/2 hrs are complete torture! (I work 9 PM - 9:30 AM) It totally stinks. Yes there are more people there to work, but its so loud and noisy and I just don't like it. lol. I am used to my quiet nights. I haven't worked on days for about 2 years now and I like it that way. lol. But its easier in a way, I mean they are busier than me, but its different because everybody is in the office then so I don't have to wait trying to get a hold of someone like I do at night time. lol. Anywho just griping I guess. lol.

Francie -- I know what its like travelling with cats. Not fun.......We have to give my cat we have left tranqulizers he gets so stressed. I drove 10 hrs with two howling kitties in the back seat. lol. I am not sure how long it takes to get to Maryland from WA. Probably long though........You have to be there 2 days before my bday and 4 days before my anniversary!

Suzy Q -- Thanks and sorry that happened to you. I dunno if he was her BF persay, not sure what he was. lol. Nothing much that is for sure! I can't beleive how inconsiderate some people can be!

Mindee -- WTG on the WL! I have been trying to get some walking in where I can..........sometimes my body just won't let me do it though. lol.

Big
Old 05-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #37  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Yeah, Shayne was chosen over Chelsea!! Gab woke up right when the show started and she came into Rachel's room where the tv is and laid on the bed and watched w/ me. I told her we wanted Shayne and she said "the blonde one?? and I said ya......and Gaby clapped when Shayne was picked. haha...

Franice- Do you have a laptop?? I want daily updates of your trek across America w/ 3 kitties, it could be a reality show. I would watch. I am w/ Sassy .............drugs sound like a good idea. lol

Sassy - How are you feeling today?? How is your walking??

Mindee- That is why I don't walk, I don't want my feet to get sore. Waiting to buy some shoes that won't cause me problems. My highest weight was the 245/250 range. Once when I was 18 and when I was 36 years old ((I lost the weight twice)) after gaining it back when Rebecca was born in 91. I stayed at 245 until 98 when I started to lose the same 110 pounds again...
anyway - does that make sense? It doesn't to me....lol Beautiful flowers btw!!

anyway..............thinking of getting some fresh green beans for lunch,sounds good if I can make them like McD.

Hello to Jules , Katy, Cristina and Sue!!

chat later............

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-13-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #38  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~Is it safe to be giving them tranquilizers for several days?

Susan~Yes, I do have a laptop..but it's hard to find a hotel that has a good internet connection. Know what I mean?

Anyways..I'm having a really bad day..or a bad week..whatever. I wish May was over already.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:25 PM   #39  
kitty Momo

Francie I am sorry. What is going on? Hope you do something fun, maybe that would help?

Jules
- I meant to say earlier I was thinking of you w/ Ry leaving and all!! Come chat, miss you.

Cristina - How are you doing? Miss hearing from you and hope all is well.

Katy - Can you believe the rain?? wt heck... Suppose to be 90 Thursday though!

Hi to Mindee- Sue and Sassy!!

I made some fresh green beans for lunch, they were pretty good. I put some low fat Italian dressing on the chicken for flavor and that proved to be a success....so I am not really hungry. Thinking of something lite for dinner and think I am going to make the 158 by Friday, so I am a happy camper!

I guess that is it!!
Old 05-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #40  
ugggg.....

I am so heartbroken, I cried half the way back from dropping off Ry. Tony picks him up in Seattle around 9:30 PM Pacific time which is 12:30 AM my time. To make matters worse instead of spending time with Ry last night we got news that hubby's pap was in bad shape and we should go up to the nursing home which is about 1 1/2 hours away. We left at 10 to come home and he passed around 10:30. Hubby's grandparents raised him and his sister so he is more like a dad. Too much to handle right now.

Last edited by jules1216; 05-13-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #41  
RosieKate

((((Jules))))) So sorry about hub's grandpa - how sad.

(((Francie))) hope your day go a little better since your post

HI to everyone else...as Susan says, it is a lousy rainy day here. I was hoping to get some yard work done today, but it not happening. I'm doing well foodwise, and I went to Pilates this morning, so yay for me I need to get back to work.... hope you are all well

Old 05-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #42  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~Just a lot of things are coming at me at once. I'm having a hard time dealing right now.

Jules~

Katy~Things have improved a little bit...

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-13-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #43  

anybody want a 2 1/2 year old? Logan has been a little demon child since Saturday night when we picked them up from the sitter! Today he decided to play with his poop in his room. I was soooooo mad.....then to top it off a little while later, he decided to dump Tommy's Iced Tea all over the kitchen floor! So, I had to mop the floor and then make dinner.

I didn't get a chance to soak my feet last night because, of course, Marissa had other plans like usual! BUT they did feel better after I took her for a walk.......I don't know how that worked out but it did.

Sassy~ I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the nice words on my WL. I try to get some time to myself at night, but Marissa always has other plans! I am telling you, she senses when daddy gets home on Tuesday nights and instantly wakes up.

Susie Q~ Thanks for the nice comments about my flowers! I caught the end of the Bachelor last night. What is with the monkey part in the proposal? I think they said it was a nickname or something like that. I had made kielbasa, rice a roni and Brandon's favorite, pork and beans for dinner. I immediately wrapped up the leftover food and stuck it into the fridge. I ended up not finishing all that was on my plate, for once!

(((((((((((((((JULES)))))))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about your hubby's grandpa and Ry moving.

(((((((((((((((FRANCIE))))))))))))))))))))))
Old 05-14-2008, 04:21 AM   #44  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hi All.

Well I got my walking in. Not a lot but something and my leg started killing me again..........I had to sit down before coming back upstairs. I guess its just my muscles getting used to the walking? I dunno but my leg just burns..........

Francie -- I am not sure. I got it from our vets, so you'd probably have to go to your vets and ask them. It was a prescription.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #45  
I was born this way hey!

Hey everyone..Just stopping by real quick!!

Me & my friends are going to Ft. Lewis & Mt.St. Helens and will be back on Sat!! Yay!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!! See ya on Sat!!
Closed Thread