Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #16  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Hola Chickareenos!!

Hola Chickareenos. I hope you all had a great Mother's day. My mom, not so much........I talked to her online lastnight a bit and she told me that her boyfriend was supposed to meet her in a town that is about 30 min away from where my mom lives. She said she got there and waited 45 min. and he didn't even show or call!!!

So I called her today for Mothers Day and she still has not heard from him, she said he was online and she sent him an email and would not even read it. So I have no idea what is going on there. At first DH & I wondered if there was something wrong or something happened to him, but she said he was online lastnight, so I dunno. She said she left him messages too. So who knows......I told her its his loss. I can see not wanting to see someone anymore and just not calling them, I mean that is crappy, but I think it was even crappier to not have the decentacy to call her and just say, "hey I can't meet you tonight, talk to you later" That takes what one minute to do? With gas prices so high and my mom doesn't like driving at night as it is.........Oh well. I told her we'll do something when she comes up here, be good to get her mind off of things..........

Anywho, tonight is begins my new schedule. It was nice not having any traffic and having anywhere I wanted to park when I came in. Then when I leave in the AM shouldn't be much traffic either and the best part of all: NO SCHOOL BUSSES!!! DH only had to work one day on his new schedule, just how it fell. Our new schedules began on Saturday. So he's been trying to readjust to a dayshift schedule again. Oh and he bought a new motorcycle. We knew with the schedule changes we'd have to have a 2nd mode of transportation and he wanted a motorcycle, so that is what he got. He felt a bit guilty yesterday when he called on his lunch to talk to me, I said, he has worked hard and derserves it and we don't live our lives for everybody else. (his parents thinks he is stupid for buying one). Then I told him, "like your parents have never done anything stupid?" Not saying that buying it was stupid, but you know what I mean. But that is parents for ya. lol. My mom was cool with it, but she likes motorcycles, the in-laws do not.

Well I have rambled long enough.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #17  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~That was pretty immature of your mom's bf to do that. Is he 15 or something? Geez.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #18  
~Believe~

Francie -- Yeah he ACTS like he's 15 doesn't he? lol. I beleive he is a couple yrs older than my mom -- go figure. lol. MEN! lol. It just breaks my heart though because my step dad was such a great man, its too bad that he's gone. I hope my mom finds a good decent man. Hmmmm. Maybe I should do a personal ad for her, maybe I could word it better or something? I mean you see it all the time done in the movies, right? lol. If it was only that easy, eh? How r u doin girlie? I know today must have been tough for ya. IM me if your online........

Old 05-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #19  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~Some guys just never grow up. Oh well..his loss then. He clearly didnt know a good thing when he had it. When you mentioned the personal ad, it made me think of "Must Love Dogs" lol. I love that movie. Today was okay I guess. I was gonna watch all these movies, but I got really depressed during The Wedding Singer..and then I ended up taking a nap for a few hours. So eh. Plus, AF is in town..so maybe thats why I'm so tired. I am in a lot of pain right now. I took some advil 2 hours ago, and it hasnt kicked in yet. So I'm gonna take some more...Other than that..nothing else is going on..Oh..and I'm lusting over a younger man, LOL!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #20  
~Believe~

Francie -- I know we're chatting on line but figured I'd respond anyways.....lol. Yeah some men just never ever grow up -- as do a lot of women as well..........But yeah its his loss. Awww sorry your having pain, I know that is definitely no fun at all! Big I like that movie too, "Must Love Dogs" lol.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #21  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~Okay..yahoo just kicked me off..grrr. But ya, that song "I Dont Want to Lose Your Love Tonight" is by a band called Outfield. I looked them up on myspace, lol. But Midtown did a cover verison of the song. Which is what I have on my page now. LoL!! I really like the song too. But you should still check out "Kiss Me" by New Found Glory. Or better yet..download "Everything I Do, I Do it for you" by New Found Glory. Its one of my fave cover songs!!! Then download "Cry Me A River" lol..it sounds so good too. Ya..me & my friend are all into punk cover songs, lol.

Now I just need a new layout to go with my new song, lol.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-12-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:47 AM   #22  
~Believe~

Hey Girls.

Well I got my walk in. My left leg started really really hurting at the end though and I thought I wasn't gonna make it! lol. I can see me laying in a puddle in the parkling lot. lol. But I made it, I dunno how, but I did my leg was just BURNING........UGH. Stupid body. Too bad can't order a new one! lol. This one is worn out. lol.

Francie -- ok. I'll have to check that out........

Old 05-12-2008, 04:02 AM   #23  
I was born this way hey!

Freakin A man..I swear. I spent 4 freakin hours on my stupid myspace page, lol. First, I had to pick a song..then I had to find a layout..Then I had to find a couple new things to put on there. I think I took the longest trying to make a new blingee. But it looks so purty. So I'm happy with my page now. I'm hungry now, but I'm more sleepy. So I'm chosing to sleep (this must be what Fonzo feels like, lol).

Okay..I'm FINALLY going to bed!!

Sassy~Did you talk to yourself while you were out walking?? LoL!!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:45 AM   #24  
~Believe~

Cool Morning.

Morning Peeps! Well I now have 3 hrs and 15 minutes to go! lol. On my old schedule I would only have 1 hr and 15 minutes to go............ Aw well. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Freakin A man..I swear. I spent 4 freakin hours on my stupid myspace page, lol. First, I had to pick a song..then I had to find a layout..Then I had to find a couple new things to put on there. I think I took the longest trying to make a new blingee. But it looks so purty. So I'm happy with my page now. I'm hungry now, but I'm more sleepy. So I'm chosing to sleep (this must be what Fonzo feels like, lol).

Okay..I'm FINALLY going to bed!!

Sassy~Did you talk to yourself while you were out walking?? LoL!!
I do the same thing. I know it is such a time waster but can't help it....lolllllll. We have to make our pages pertty, right? Yes I did talk to myself, I kept on saying, "I hope I can make it........" There were two guys out in the parking lot too, but I had so much pain in my leg that I didn't care what they thought of me! lol.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #25  
ugggg.....

Hi all!! BBL to do indys....Had a good mother's day...earlier in the weekend not too much...Ry leaves tomorrow and I am really sad!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #26  
I was born this way hey!

Just a quick update on our orders. They've been offically given to us. So YAY!! We leave here sometime in Aug and have to be there by Sept. 22nd. Does anyone know how long it will take to drive from Washington to Maryland?? LoL!! We're going from one coast, to another...WITH 3 CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-12-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #27  
kitty Momo

Happy Monday!!!

Sassy - to your mother. That happened to me once, he wasn't my BF though but we had talked for awhile and when it came time to meet he was a no show. The bright side is she knows what a jerky person he really is and hopefully she won't give him the time of day now. What was more hurtful was going out with someone for 7 months and they broke up in an email and never bothered to meet or talk on the phone. Another butthead type!! lol Anyway, on your walking.

Francie - Never crossed the USA. I guess figure the miles and how much you guys want to drive a day and there you go!

Mindee- I am glad you and Tommy had so much fun! Good for you on not eating the whole candy bar! Talk about wellpower!!

Katy - I saw your church was having a plant sale, did you help w/ that?? Hope the kids are feeling better!! Sounds like you had a good Mother Day!

Jules - Thinking of you with Ry about to leave! Hang in there. I am glad you had a good Mothers Day

Hi to Cristina and Sue!!

Wishing you all a good Monday! Bachelor is on tonight and it is the final show, so I am pretty excited. lol - enough excitment for me. Goal is to be 158 by Friday. The store has asparagus for .88 cents a pounds, so I might go pick me up some, sounds good.

I guess that is it! Just trying to stay out of trouble.

Chat later!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-12-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #28  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in while the kids are napping!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I am weighing in at 230 pounds! Only 100 more pounds until I hit my goal. But I have been wondering if I am setting my goal too low for myself. I am sure that I will reevaluate when I get closer to that number but for now I am going to leave it there!

I also started my new challenge yesterday......so for the next 8 weeks, I am going to be aiming for 10,000 steps a day! and in doing so, I am going to be walking across the US!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #29  
kitty Momo

Mindee- Maybe you can take Francie's kitties w/ you across the USA?? haha. Have you been 130 before?? As an adult I was 132 back in 2000 and it was too thin for me. My body seems to like 145 to 150 range, and I can wear 6/8's at that weight. Anyway , you'll figure it out. I just saw a lady at 142 on the board and she looked thin to me.

You are very inspiring with your walking ! Awesome on the 230 I am so happy for you!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-12-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #30  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

As far as what is on our plans this week, well nothing really until the end of the week. Brandon doesn't have school on Wednesday, and then Thursday we are all going to the zoo with his class. In fact, my MIL is going with us! We are getting in before the zoo officially opens so that we can beat the crowd, and from what I gather, all we have to do is meet his teacher at the gate, and then we will basically be on our own after that. I am going to make sure that we take the camera with us since it will be the first trip to the zoo for all three kiddos! Just do me all a favor please, can you please send some nice weather this way? Right now it is looking clear and 63, but Tommy has said that if it rains then we are not going. So, I am hoping that it stays clear because the kids are getting excited about the zoo!

SusieQ~ I was 130, probably sometime in junior high maybe. I know I was 180 my senior year in high school. You couldn't tell that I weighed that much, and it didn't have any ill effects on me, but I want to get lower then that if I possible can.

LOL.....if she can meet me in San Diego, I think that is where my virtual cross country trek starts! And by the time I get too the east coast, I will be in Washington, D.C. which from what I gather, is not that far from MA. So, her kitties will make it there before she does!
Closed Thread