Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:42 AM   #106  

Height: 5'1"

Evening ladies..

Welcome to Shopaholic!

Ladies...I'm having troubles w/the computer today. Earlier I wasn't able to get online at all....I was frozen in time. Now, it's just puttin' along.

So, before I freeze the darn thing again, I'm going to go for now. Hopefully hubby will have it fixed by tomorrow.

Hugs to you all and hope I can chat more tomorrow!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:24 AM   #107  

Height: 5'5"

Buenos dias chicas!

Shopaholic~welcome to the group (I know a little late) and a big salute to you and your sailor. thank you

Mindee~yesterday was a bit of an odd ball, I am not usually so busy. Today will be much slower paced, laundryin the AM then a trip to the gym with DH this afternoon/eve. Possibly a trip to the library. Good luck finding a new WO video!

Jane~I hope you feel better soon! My girls had that cough, and it is still lingering.

Marti~I feel your pain. I hate when the comp acts up. DH and I both just had to completely rebuild ours. Good luck fishing out the problem!

Sassy, Sue and anyone else I have missed~HI!

Well, The kiddies are off to school and Cecilia is playing nice, so I better get started on the laundry.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #108  
GmaTo8

See you at #284!
Closed Thread