Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #91  
kitty Momo

Sassy - Along with my nose I am dainty. I have a dainty butt and I can fit into a size 2 if I really wanted too. lmao.
I am thirsty and I wanna go home!
Staying the night at the ex's because he asked.......and now I miss Momo and I am so dang thirsty.
I am sure he will hand over the receipts just to show how much $$$ he spent.Just to show he isn't a deadbeat father.....ugh. When we went school shopping he spent $80 and thought that was a lot.He has no thought of what it cost to raise a child. He must really think I am wasting the $33 he pays a week in child support......probably wonders why I don't have anything left over for undies....lol - ding bat.
Hey, thanks for the idea!!! I can spend Monday taking everything back and reshopping....lol

hmmmm, ok....back to bed!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-04-2007 at 04:54 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:14 AM   #92  
RosieKate

Hey..I have an extra hour! so here I am...

Susan - sorry ex is being a butt, again. Size 8 , sigh, I haven't seen that size in a while! You'll get there really soon - you're doing great

Sassy - thx for the exercisetv link...it's pretty cool. I'll try it out one of these days when I can't get out of the house and I need a workout. I crave bacon sometimes too, particularly bacon cheeseburgers. 'Course now practically everything about them is off limits EXCEPT the bacon, lol! MMM nothing like bacon and eggs, might have to have some for breakfast....

Cristina - hope your tooth is giving you less grief today...get lots of rest!

Jules - Maybe Dave's tune will change once the baby actually gets here. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. I think I'm going to try a version of that spelt pizza crust today. I'm going to use a blend of spelt and masa (corn flour) I saw some of these crusts in the freezer section at New Seasons, but they wanted 4 bucks for two 12" crusts - gulp. Of course, I thought to myself "Hey - I could probably make those"

Today, we are off to church, then I have a meeting for SS teachers to attend. We are hoping to get out to IKEA as well as I need blackout shades for our bedroom. Might get a workout in, but I may just have to settle for the hike around IKEA - that counts right?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 AM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Girls.

I am heading off to bed now...........I got all my chores done so tonight I can relax. Well I do have to do dishes but that is all. lol. I am pooped....

Susan -- Glad I could give you a good idea. lol. I hope that you can go and reshop and get her all cute and pretty things.

Katy -- I dunno what it is about Bacon, but I do love it.......Although I don't have it very often..........lol. I am liking those WW meals, I am sure they are not the best for me, and I am hoping to cook tonight, but DH has been really exhausted with his new shift so I didn't bother cooking. YW for the exercisetv link. I thought it would be another source to go too, esp this time of year.

Have a great day all..........

Old 11-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

Happy Sunday!

I am so miserable with this taxi service I am a slave too. I don't mind taking care of things for the ex but these disrespectful tweenies are driving me batty.

Sassy- Sleep tight!! Have bacon dreams!! lol......you're so cute!

Katy- Walking at Ikea counts and if you spend money it counts even more.....haha

k- bbl....making chicken soup for dinner - yum!
Old 11-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #95  
kitty Momo

Ok, back for a second! I escaped the house and I don't want to go back.

I am getting by on 3 hours of sleep and I am extremely crabby. I want to see Gaby soooo bad.

I had 1/2 a bagel this morning w/ turkey on it, an apple and some low fat cottage cheese. I just was going to have some soup and maybe some cereal later on for the day.

Tomorrow morning is WI and crossing fingers!

I haven't seen size 8 in over 2 years when I was promoted on the job. It brought so much stress I quickly went from 150 to 170 within months. So, I really do feel ok with 168! I blame the other 36 on dating Michael and eating. I think I was miserable with him. Thank goodness we aren't together.

Katy - Hope you are having fun at Ikea! I haven't made the trip out there yet but hear it is a fun place to shop

k- off to get some breakfast food in the house. Rach is showering and Gab should be home rather quickly! Thus begins another busy, busy week.

Hope you all are having an awesome Sunday!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #96  
kitty Momo

wow, where is everyone?? I will be glad when the week starts back up tomorrow!
I chipped my tooth tonight. I already have a dental appt on Friday. I think it will be ok until that time. Good thing it is a back tooth so no one can see. lol
I had a yummy bowl of chicken soup for dinner. Gab and I cut up carrot sticks for something to munch on. Course she gets ranch dressing with her's , mine are plain. I also had 2 tootsie rolls. I feel bloated for some reason.
I was meaning to say my Rach has lost from 216 down to 180 since June. She looks really good, even though she is a brat at times.
It is wonderful to have Gab back! Her father brought over the clothes he bought. I didn't ask for the receipts, he didn't offer either. I guess I will just keep what he bought and go shopping myself on the 15th when I get paid again.
anyway , going to get Gab ready for bed and read to her.

G'night
Old 11-05-2007, 07:50 AM   #97  
RosieKate

Well, didn't make it to IKEA. Hub thought it would be better to go Tuesday evening when it won't be so busy. L promptly threw a fit because she wanted to play at the childcare. Oh well.

Took J to urgent care because his nail was looking infected and gross. Ended up with antibiotics...so that's BOTH kids on drugs now. While we were there I made him get a flu shot so I wouldn't have to bring him back later..aren't I mean? He certainly thought so. But then I took him here and that made up for it. We had to check it out as a birthday party possibility and he liked it. It's a pretty trippy place, I have to admit.

I tried the spelt/masa crust last night and everyone liked it - yay!

All in all, not a bad day.....BBL to chat some more

Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 AM   #98  
kitty Momo

Thank goodness it is Monday!!!

WI, one pound down yay.

I woke up all stuffed up and w/ a headache. My tongue keeps playing with my chipped tooth and I think it is getting more chipped - dang.
Up early to take Beck to school, she is trying out for the basketball team.
I think I will go and get another hours sleep before Gab has to wake up.

Katy - How did your son get an infected toe? Poot thing, hope the drugs clear it up asap. I will have to check out the *party site * on the library computer, this old mac won't do it for me.

k- back for some more zzzzzzzzz's
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM   #99  
RosieKate

It's his finger and it looks really gross. Well, he changed his mind and is going with Laserport for his bday. Yippee ...a dozen 11 year olds running around shooting each other.

Yay on the one pound down, Susan! Have a nice nap...

I changed over to the new blog today and I posted some pics of the sweater I knit for my 20 pound "reward" . 'Course the sweater is a nice big snuggly one and you can't tell I've lost anything...oh well...there will be a next one!

Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #100  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all.......

This morning I started having twinges of sharp shooting pain down my back into my leg and my arm............It still hurts............So I called off work for my shift tonight this morning and also made an appt w/ my dr. The next appt was going to be on Wed until they heard what my problem was then they squeezed me in today. Its at 2:30.

Anywho, I hope you all have a great day.

Old 11-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #101  
ugggg.....

Katy--the sweater is beautiful and so are you!! I am glad the pizza crust worked for you, it was good when Joann treated us with it!!

SuzyQ--yea on the weightloss--good luck with the chipped tooth--I go in after Thanksgiving to get one I chipped taken care of.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #102  
ugggg.....

Hey Sassy--yikes--hope you get better fast--my shoulder and neck really bothered me this weekend.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #103  
kitty Momo

STOP, TUCK and ROLL OVER TO THREAD #31!
Closed Thread