Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:42 PM   #76  
kitty Momo

I'm Back.......

Halloween damage continues with 2 boxes of Dots and 1 M&M mini bag,,,,,not bad! I think I should just throw the rest away....course it is Gaby's stash.....she likes to share. lol ugh.

Jules - Hey sweetie!! How you doing today?? How was the doctors visit??

Cristina - How is the tooth?? Hope you were able to rest.

Sassy - How old are you?? You have a young mother, mine is 64. It is a good thing you have her close to you.

I was at the VA today and realized I was standing in the exact same spot when the doctor told me in May 06 that my father wasn't going to last the rest of the day, that he was dying. oh....I miss my father.

Ex is doing well and Rach is home! She won't tell me what she has been doing.

Need to get Gab ready for her fathers and it feels like a good weekend to just rest!!!

HUGS to you all.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-02-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #77  
ugggg.....

Cristina--glad the dentist visit went well!!

Sassy--the fast food was calling my name but I passed it by...glad you and hubby will be working a schedule that allows you to see each other more. It must have been rough at first when you went off working the same shifts.

Suzyq--Ry was a handful from 16 - 18. Skipping school, which he eventually quit, and all kinds of other stuff. He did end up gettting his GED and actually talking a couple people out of quitting school. He would disappear for days at a time. He eventually straightened out for the most part. Teri says he is drinking alot again. I hope he doesn't start getting in trouble again, with all the drama with Teri & Dave, I don't think I could take having to worry about him too. When he was going through his teenage angst Teri never got in trouble...then he straightened up and Marshall broke Teri's heart and all heck broke loose with her...I think they are going to both drive me batty!!

Sue--I worry about getting everyone bummed out when I am having trouble, but I have found that we all have our ups and downs but we are all also here for each other!!

Katy--how are you lady!! Hope you like that pizza crust!!

Love you all!!
Old 11-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #78  
ugggg.....

Suzy--the older guy in a computer dept says he didn't have many kids come by his house so he is going to SHARE his candy with us girls----NOOOO!! Hopefully by Monday my TOM chocolate cravings will be at a manageable level--I may have to "share" mine with others!! Glad Rach is home!!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #79  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Hi from Sleepy World.........lol

Hey All.

I got a few hours sleep. But don't want to sleep too long or my sleep schedule will be totally off for when I go back to work. So I feel sorta drunk right now cuz I'm still tired but can't go back to sleep. lol.

Suzy Q -- I am 33. My mom had me when she was 21. Big I miss my dad too. (he was my "step" dad but never acted like one, he treated me like his own daughter and vice versa.)

Jules --- Glad both Baby and Mama are doing good! 3 hour commute one way? Wow......That is quite a drive. Maybe like you said he will change his mind once the baby gets here. I don't mind the pictures as much before the weight gain, its now that I hate. lol. I emailed you the Halloween Project. Hope you like it. Good for you! Glad you could pass those evil places! Wish I could have. Yes now DH and I can see each other one day at least, better than none. lol.

Big
Old 11-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #80  
kitty Momo

omg- I think I am going to cry. I don't ever remember being 33....*sniff....that was way long ago. Wow, Sassy.....you're a young lass
I am glad you got some sleep. I need to go get some myself. You know, I am blessed, I have a wonderful step father. I always loved the men in my family from my grandfather, pastor and dad. I always felt loved by them. It was a very surreal moment in the hospital today. I can feel my father there.

Jules - I thought you were talking about some pervert computer guy. You mean a co worker?? Gotcha! lol
Dots are the bomb! I usually don't crave chocolate, I think it is the nuts in the bars that I am after. My TOM is almost over, thank goodness.

So, yes. Rachel is home. I guess I will just have to have one child that takes the rough road through life. My sister really wants her to come over tomorrow and spend the weekend, it might do them both good.

Gaby went with her father tonight. Ick. omg, he annoys me!! He pouts and whines and I asked for some $$ for some clothes for the Gabster and instead of just forking it over he wants to go with me. Gag. I really want to just go by myself I don't need him and Gaby trailing behind me . I know her size and I know what I want.......and its not spending time w/ him. lol .......but if that is the only way , I guess we are going shopping together. Oh, joy.

I guess I will go crawl in bed and call it a day.....put an end to this misery,,,lol.....Monday is WI!! Looking for 167....cross fingers!!!

HUGS to you all
Old 11-03-2007, 06:58 AM   #81  
~Believe~

Wink Good Chilly Morning All!!!

Good Chilly Morning All

It is only 32 degrees here.....The thermometer in our apt says it is 68 inside here and I don't have the heat on, but sure feels colder than that! lol.

I need some hot cocoa or something........ I did buy some instant coffee I thought I'd try cuz when its just me I hate grinding and brewing all that just for me.

Well I cleaned out my cupboards! There was some things that were expired so I just threw them out, the stuff that is not expired and bad for me I will send to work w/ DH, there are only a few things, not a lot.

But not having the tempting food around is working because earlier I wanted something sweet and there isn't anything! Well there is but I was good and didn't have it. lol. Instead I made a small bowl of oatmeal. Not quite what I wanted, but guess I have to learn to compromise a little. lol.

I also talked to my mother yesterday, she told me about the tests they are running so I wrote it all down for DH to ask MIL about. I also told her to not to worry about money that DH and I will help out and told her to do what the dr tells her. She understands the seriousness of it and is willing to do whatever it takes to fix it. I was very good and did not cry or even get sad. I kinda handled it like I would at work, asking questions, getting the information I need and passing on the info I had. Guess work comes in handy for something sometimes.......

Speaking of work my DH went in early to talk to our boss and our boss wants me to train another employee..... Wouldn't mind so much, but this employee is NOT new, he has been in DH's dept for over 90 days now, but never learned what we (my dept) do and he doesn't even do his job that well, I don't see how he is still there! UGH. And he is the type who never listens to what the Sr. Agents tell him, he always knows better..........GGGrrrr. lol

Anywho I am going to turn it around on my boss and say, "okay I'll train him, btw have you been able to approve my request off for Christmas yet?" I requested it way back in September and he can't tell me that everybody on days all had their requests in before me, that isn't possible. So I had better get it off as I worked EVERY single holiday last year and ALMOST everyone this year!

Okay off my now. lol. My boss just gets my "shackles" up. Luckily I work nights so I barely ever see him. lol.

I checked out the Exercise on Demand and there is tons of stuff on there! I didn't do any lastnight, I was just beat. I will try after I sleep today......

Suzy Q -- Aw Thanks. I don't feel very young. Soon as I hit 30 I felt like its all going down hill. lol. But I know that isn't true. Geez. I guess I feel old because I haven't had kids yet and I feel ancient in that dept. Like my clock is running out but my wonderful body just won't corporate. lol. Anywho, I get/got along with most of the men in my family, all but my biological father and a few uncles. I was a Big Time Grandpa's Girl though. My step dad was a wonderful man, he was so good to my mother, me and my DH. He even would call my DH "son" because he told him that he was more like a son to him than a son-in-law. Sure miss him ........His bday would the 10th of this month and my grandmas would be the 12th.

Sorry that you have to go shopping with your ex -- I agree, Ick! lol. Esp if he's a whiner. lol. We have a whiner at work who used to drive me insane when I had to work with him. Luckily now I don't have too anymore, but poor DH does! lol.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2007, 01:24 PM   #82  
kitty Momo

It's Saturday!!

Cristina - Hey! You ever waking up from your nap?? Miss you Hope you and Josh are having a super day .

Sassy - grrrrr. I didn't like training people at my last job! It really takes a certain personality to do that and I don't have a personality - lmao...You are still young for children! I am 43 and would love to have another one. I had Gaby at 37 and really I think you have so much more patience as an older parent.
I have no patience w/ her father though - haha. I don't know what his thing is but if she needs clothes I don't know why we all have to be miserable in the weekend shopping madness. I enjoy going by myself and never take Gab if I can help it. Certainly don't wnat to take him - lol

k- I am off to see the other ex in the hospital who wants me by his side. I don't know....what is it about me?? Do I smell good?? Everyone wants me around...lol ....argh. I still have pressure in my eye ball from the other day at the hospital.

I had a turkey bagel for breakfast, it was delish! I really need a walk sometime today.

anyway - just my quickie!! HUGS to you all !!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #83  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Feel so sleepy...I think those drugs are still in my body making me feel weird...just want to sleep. Of course it is time for another pain pill. Trying not to take too many...just suck it up.

SUSAN...glad Rachel is home, the ex is doing well and sorry the other ex wants to shop with you, ugh!

JULES...glad Teri and the baby are well.

SASSY...hoping your mom is able to get down to live with you guys. Good job on getting all the bad food out of the house.

Hello to everyone else

Nothing much going on here today. I am hoping I feel better tomorrow...supposed to be nice, in the 70's and my plan is to go to the zoo. Just to get out of the house for a while.

Did someone mention TOM, ugh? TOM decided to pay a visit here as well...the day I went to the dentist...wish he would just go away for good already, lol.

Getting some laundry done and reading. Going to finish Night today and then start on Eat Pray Love.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Old 11-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #84  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--maybe the Halloween treats are oozing out your pores and the ex's are smelling all the sweetness!!! Good luck shoppings with Gaby's dad--at least Gabster will be there too--and I think it's nice that you are there for the R's dad.

Sassy--I actually don't mind training people, except that type. I don't know what Dave is thinking---the boy has no common sense at all!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
Old 11-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #85  
ugggg.....

Cristina--finishing up on my tom--I am awaiting the last one!! Glad you are feeling better.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #86  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay back again for a few minutes before I sign off...was reading some other threads and working on my siggy. New weight ticker...and I am going with my starting weight rather than my highest weight ever, or a 20 pound goal. So this is/was my first goal. Forgot to weigh last week and the 189 was what I was at two weeks ago...so hoping it is at least the same...who knows. The way I have been eating, to top it off TOM and Josh being home we have eaten out a couple of times. But the last three days have been great eating days. If you call barely eating good eating. Just haven't been able to eat much...the tooth hurt so much it wasn't even worth trying. Anyway...here's to a good WI!

JULES...thanks...I am feeling better but for some reason so darn sleepy. Hope you are having a good weekend too!

Take care ladies
Old 11-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #87  
kitty Momo

hmmmm, seems Tom is visiting all the chickies.....he needs to just stay home and mind his own business!! hehe

Jules - Cute, Jules! I don't need to eat candy to smell sweet - haha. Argh. I was all set to let Gab wait 2 weeks when I get paid again. I hate asking for money and I hate that when I do he doesn't hand it over. He needs to come with me.....big baby...and he won't shop with her by himself. What pain in the arse! I did go to Gymboree for a sec at the mall, the cutest things and I saw some boots for $44 that I want to get Gab.

Cristina - I am glad you are awake!! lol ....love the siggy Hope the pain goes away asap!! 70's sounds wonderful!! Talked w/ Hawaii Man and it is 80's there - grrrrrr. Have fun at the zoo

I spent all day up and down to the hospital, I am exhausted but Ex is home safe and sound. I guess I will make one more run to the store and get him some groceries in the house. After that I am going home!

The R's have been horrid fighting with each other and with me. They call me horrible names like.......hmmm, wow....I don't think I can write any of them....just makes me sad. Beck did call me *bi polar*.....because of my driving. I said "hey look little brat I have driven for over 20 years I know how to drive, you don't......you watch your mouth" .....omg- she is so disrespectful......lol....

k- eating is good today that is one good thing!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-03-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #88  
~Believe~

Wink Hi Ladies.

Hi Ladies.

Well I got some decent sleep and feel oh so much better! I feel re-energized so hopefully I will get my chores done tonight so that tomorrow I can just relax..........

I'm going to try a recipe that I saw on 30 min. meals on the food network. Here is the link for the recipe, if your interested: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._78777,00.html
Not that bad, only bad thing is you fry the tortillas in some oil quickly, then roll them with the chicken, etc and put them in the oven. But I thought they looked good and not quite as bad as some things. I am going to use skinless boneless chicken breasts though instead of the Rotisserie Chicken.

I found a link, if anybody is interested, the exercise on demand that I checked out this morning has a website where you can watch the exercise programs online too:

http://www.exercisetv.tv/

Hi Cristina -- Glad your feeling better, I know what you mean about drugs making you feel that way. I am that way with pain pills too. Usually I sleep for 12 hours something........lol. DH comes in and checks to make sure I'm still alive and then lets me sleep. lol.........As my old Dr. that retired told me, I would be a cheap druggie. lol. Because it doesn't take much. lol.

Suzy Q - I can train people, but this guy is just well a pain in the you know where. lol. He just does not listen to what you tell him and ends up doing what he wants anyways. Grrrrr. So frustrating. **Sniffs** mmmm you smell good, wanna come over? lol. Sorry to hear about the R's giving you a rough time, I would never talk to my mom that way, she would probably back slap me or something. lol. And my TOM is just ending, I think....Mine can never make up its mind, due to the PCOS I have....... I wanna have a baby, but I am afraid to wait too much longer and I have that Dr. Phobia after my awful experience last time, so I've just been trying to be healthier and lose weight and hope that works. Most Drs think that at least, that losing weight is the "miracle cure"........

Jules -- Yeah I don't mind training either, except that kind too. lol. He is just impossible, never listens, just does what he wants anyways. lol.

I am having a MAJOR craving for Bacon! Luckily don't have any nor a car to get some! lol. Guess its just that darned "Aunt Flo" craving things! lol.

Big all!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:04 AM   #89  
kitty Momo

hmm, see I don't think I have ever craved bacon Sassy. lol .....actually eggs sound good all of a sudden. I love scrambled eggs
I love my R's. They were horrible today though.
We went to the mall for clothes shopping and I drove to a Wells Fargo for the ATM in the parking lot. I get the $$$ and drive out , against the arrows and Beck goes "you are driving the wrong way".....I reply "Beck....chill, on the weekends you can drive anyway you want in the parking lot....." lol ....she totally comes unglued and starts saying what a bad driver I am and how I drive bi polar.....whatever that means.....and so the girls start bickering about how I drive and I start getting really annoyed. I am tired and the mall is the last place I want to be.....and it goes down hill from there.....
It was not a good day.
I did call Gaby's father and he asked if she needed clothes and I said yes she needs clothes and he wants to know when I want to *do it*....I said I would rather *do it* by myself, that dragging Gaby around is no fun and I would rather *do it* on my own. He said he could *not do that* and he would get her clothes that she needed.
I almost started crying..........ugh, omg..a 52 year old man shopping for my princess......just stop the friggin world and let me get off.....lol
So, he wants a list of things she needs and the sizes......blah ,blah.....I am not excited about this at all. I am just thinking until the 15th when I get paid again and I can go buy her cute clothes and boots that I want her to wear.
anyway - whatEVER,,,,,I totally can not stand the man.
I said we can meet half way tomorrow and he says he doesn't like that idea. He likes bringing her to an actual place instead of meeting at the park or library......hmmm, actually I don't like him coming in my home. I just want him away from me.
He asked about my medical stuff and I didn't say anything and he goes...."I just want to be able to pray for you"......lol.......ya, right. I don't trust him worth his spit in China.....hahahaha......

Ok,,,,,back to weight loss......lol. I did good on eating. I got into my *skinny* 8's today!. It is still tight though , thinking another 5/10 pounds before I can wear them.

ok, adios!!

Hugs to everyone!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 01:15 AM   #90  
~Believe~

Cool Hey Suzy Q....

Hey Suzy Q -- Yeah guess I'm a freak, craving bacon.... lol
I have an idea about your ex buying the clothes. Ask him to keep the receipt just in case and then you can return the things you don't like! lol. Its a thought at least, not sure if he'll go for that, but you know sometimes things "look" like they fit ok in the store, but when you get them home, they just don't "fit" anymore. lmao.

WTG on the Skinny 8 Jeans! I must have been a big fat 170 because I was no where even near to an 8......oh well guess I really am big boned. lol.

Hope you all are doing well!

Closed Thread