Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2001, 06:16 PM   #46  

OH Sure! No calories on Christmas Eve either...munch, munch, munch!

I just spent a bunch of time moving the few files on our computer that I actually want to keep into some free space on Yahoo...we plan to "wipe" the hard drive clean and reinstall windows and these few printmaster files, quicken, excell and word files. but I am nervous...how do I know it is all there? to open the file it asks if I want to down load it? Ugggg. All my stork stuff, pictures and cartoon images, flyers, business cards...lost of stuff is in printmaster, that is the stuff that would really kill me to lose. Any of you ever done this?

I'm glad Grif is healing. Oh Audri, I wish you some peace...that sounds so hecktic! We drove to Seattle Saturday and back Sunday for the in-law Christmas, so I am just happy to be in my own home for Church and Santa. My mom is here with us and is a nice help to have around.

Lots of snow here....no way it will all melt before tomorrow! Yea!!

My holiday prayers are with you all! Come Jan 2, we are all getting back with the program!!!! All are welcome to start earlier, but I'm waiting for the 2nd Then I plan to be on all of our cases!!!!
Old 12-25-2001, 11:36 PM   #47  

Default Sandy, had a good laugh over your

calorie wishes for Christmas eve. It would be so wonderful!

Audri, glad to hear the babys face is looking better. I hope he continues to improve and your hopes come true!

MW, I don't know anything about that. I know Paul takes ours down occasionally (when it is acting up) but we don't have anything on there that is difficult to replace. Nothing really. Good luck. I hope everything you needs is where you want it to be!

Well, got to get to bed. The shopping starts again tomorrow.
Old 12-26-2001, 08:16 PM   #48  

Did everyone survive the holiday? Hope do. We had a nice day. Santa was very good to me this year. We have plenty of leftovers, anyone want to come for supper?

No snow here yet. Had a few flurries during the night but didn't even cover the ground. Wonder if we will get any snowmobiling in this year.

What are your plans for New Year's Eve? We are going to NH, me , hubby, my Dad, MIL & SIL. We will probably go up on Saturday and come home Tuesday. It should be a fun time. After that it's back to eating right and getting rid of these pounds I've put on lately.
Old 12-27-2001, 10:14 AM   #49  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Hello. Guess you should all realize we had no snow here either. I would be bragging the second flurrys came from the sky. It doesn't happen very often and it is late Jan early Feb if it happens at all.

Grif got the flu bug on Xmas eve so Xmas day was spent cuddleing him and cleaning up vomit. Then came the runs. I changed him 12 times between 6 pm and 11pm. 4 different outfits too. Poor thing. Chris was at work and I had almost lost all my patience. The boys told me he just sprang a new leak. Ugh! Well, at least he is in a good mood today unlike last night. I was almost at wits end.

Today will be spent cleaning. I want to rearrange the rec room but there is a million things I must do before that can happen. I had better tend to the outfit changing. Chat again soon. ~aud
Old 12-28-2001, 12:23 AM   #50  

Default Poor baby Griffin....

He has had a hard time of it lately. Hope he is feeling all better now.

I have been having a hard time getting back onto Bluelight. I have until the 31st to figure it out and Net Zero is gone. They told me I used too much of their 'unlimited' service and they are giving me a refund....I kid you not! I can still use the 10 hours free but they won't let me pay for the unlimited....Do you believe this? I should have known (and I did) when they became affiliated with Juno that trouble was on the way because (excuse my language but) Juno vacumns! I typed it the other way and it looked a little vulgar so I changed it to vacumns. LOL!

These on line sales are killing me. I have shopped twice today at Sephora and Drugstore.com.... Somebody STOP me!

Karen

PS Sephora is having a BIG TIME sale if anyone is interested. You can also order comsogirl from cosmogirl.com and win a sephora gift certificate. You don't need a credit card they will bill you $8 for the magazine and everyone wins a certificate with the order.
Old 12-28-2001, 11:48 AM   #51  

Hi everyone,
Audri, poor Grif, you both are really having a hard time lately. I hope all is well soon.

We are going to NH tomorrow afternoon and staying till Tuesday. Me, Donnie, Dad, MIL & SIL. Donnie has to come back for work on Monday but will come back that night. Maybe his boss will be nice and say he doesn't have to come in on Monday, that would be great. I'm sure we will have a good time.

I hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy New Year!
Old 12-28-2001, 03:16 PM   #52  

Poor Grif! Poor Audri!

Patrick got his first ear infection the day after Christmas but that was easy to fix and nothing oooozed any where....but I do remember when....

I'll be spending more time with in-laws etc over the next few days than I want. 7 children, 8 adults, 3 snowmobiles, 1 bathroom! Ugggg, I'm not inspired...can just tell I'll be home with my sister in law that is good at guilt games. MIL was so snappy with me the weekend before Christmas that I almost bailed early! This year she gave hubby and I our "Christmas cash" in seperate envelopes so that I won't spend hubby's "share" on groceries or my business! Grrrr, my business may not be making much money, but it is not costing us anything either! Thankfully I have a peacock going out on Sunday so I can leave the festivities to attend to that!

Sorry if my salutations don't convey a "Happy New Year" theme... I should be sane again by the 3rd!
Old 12-29-2001, 10:25 PM   #53  

Default Happy New Year To Everyone!

Sandy, it sounds like you are in for some fun. Hope it is beautiful for ya'll. What is the temp up there now?

MW, hope you feel better about the situation as I am sure you will with some distance between you and the out (oops) in laws....Did she actually say that was the reason for the separate envelopes or was that just the implication? I understand that implications hurt too but it was take GALL to actually verbalize it! Did she do that?

Audri, still thinking about you and Griffin. Hope he is feeling better. It is so hard when a baby is sick. Especially on the mama. How is his little face?

Itsworthit, I am thinking of you and hope you are enjoying family time. Post soon!

Karen

PS What happened to Dolphin? Did we lose her?
Old 01-01-2002, 06:01 PM   #54  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

New year, new thread. See you on the new year thread!!!!
Closed Thread