Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #61  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi everybody . . .

Congratulations to the newest onederlander, JANA and to the almost onederlander, TAMMY, who is losing like mad since she started trying to maintain. The pounds to a size varies for everybody, TINA, but you can pretty much count on it being 2 inches in circumference.

We are having crummy weather today . . . very windy, rainy, drizzly . . . but it is 6C (43F) so at least it isn't snowy. We do have a storm surge warning though.

Not much else is new for me . . . Hope everybody is having a great moving and shaking kind of day (with or without the help of Crazy Frog). See you all soon . . .
Old 04-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #62  
Onward and Downward

Oh my . . . another not very good day shaping up . . . the wind is still roaring and the sky is still very overcast although it is not, at the moment, raining. I'm nursing a weather induced migraine and a companion high Blood Glucose Level, plus a Weird Water Weight gain of 2.5 pounds. Oh well, this too will pass, just like the remains of this Nor-Easter.

Hope everybody else is having a better day . . . both weather-wise and personally. Keep things moving and shaking as best you can, gang . . . see you later. . .
Old 04-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #63  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hey, everyone! Wow, Linda....sounds likeyou're having a rotten day already. Hope you're feeling better soon and that the nasty weather is gone even sooner!

Jana, all I can say is I'M SO ENVIOUS!!! lol I'm happier for you than I am envious!

Tina, great to see you girl!!

Well, I have not-so-good news to report. Although it was expected news, so that makes it not quite as disappointing. Weigh in was last night. I was up 1.4 lbs (the exact amount I had lost at my last weigh in). I had two things working "against" me. First, I've completed two weeks of working out now. They told me last night that that could be all of my gain. But I've also been sick and haven't been on track AT ALL. I didn't count the first point while I was sick. I pretty much ate whatever I thought might make me feel better....you can imagine......they told me that your body slows down when you're sick, too, so that could be another part of the gain. So, all things considered, I didn't think 1.4 was too bad. I was expecting between 2 and 3 lbs, honestly. I'm getting closer to well everyday, so I'm more on track now. Today's my first real day "back on the wagon."

Well, hope everyone has an awesome on track day! I'd better get some work done.....

Diana
Old 04-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #64  

Hi Ladies...Just a quick pop in for now. It's been a very busy and stressful week and I lasted 10 days with the four year old. He has more problems than my husband and I can deal with, so he is in a new placement and I'm taking a much needed rest from froster care. At last weeks weigh in, I was up 1.2 pounds. Today I was down 3.2 pounds and I have changed my ticker to the correct weight. Been yo yo ing with these 10 pounds since January, so maybe I will finally get rid of them once and for all. Looking forward to going out to visit my family the first week of June for two weeks. I have a new grandson to spoil the dickens out of.

Be back later to check in with you all.

Cheryl
Old 04-19-2007, 11:21 AM   #65  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Good morning girlies! Hope you're having a better day than I've had/having these past two. Due to the super melt last week and the fact that our sump pump decided not to work...I have another issue in the basement!! Did I say...AGAIN! So I'm busy cleaning up, soaking up and moving furniture around. Forgive me for not getting here yesterday, but I'm sure you understand!

Good news, my scales moved down 2lbs. yesterday...Bad news...they went up 1lb today. The only thing I can contribute it to is the fact I didn't get any exercise fitted in. Oh well..I will get it all back in line hopefully soon!

Linda
, how are you holding out? We've certainly are having our share of wet. With the snow melting and the showers I don't think our ground can hold much more. We need some hot dry weather, pronto! Who doesn't deserve anymore than us, huh?!! LOL

Diana, hang in there girl. Sickness will always throw us for a loop. But it isn't that bad. You can grab hold of reigns and fix it easily. Don't let it discourage you. Just think you're working for your ONEderland day too!

Hi Cheryl, nice to see you. Now I see you have eliminated some stress in your life. It's good to take some time just for you and hubster. Hope clearing the air will allow you to focus more on yourself. You go girl!

Have a great day ladies! I know I sure will try...LOL!
Old 04-19-2007, 01:08 PM   #66  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Pretty good here other than some massive water retention. I have been drinking lots and lots of green tea and it is not helping. I had to use lotion to get my rings off this morning and then could not get them back on. I think it has allot to do with TOM being around the corner.

Well as usual I am swampped here at work and gotta get back at it. Check back soon.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:10 PM   #67  
Diana

Hey everyone. Just a pop in....went to doctor today. Two weeks is way TOO long to have been sick, so decided to go. Glad I did. I didn't know I was still running fever!!! I have acute bronchitis and a secondary bacterial infection....no wonder I was still sick, huh?? Hopefully will be a lot better in 3 days. Guess it doesn't pay to be too busy to be sick, huh? I think I'll be doing a lot of resting this weekend. That's probably where I've been going wrong all this time.

Scales are up a little more this morning, I think...according to the DR. office, anyway. So don't know that for sure. Wouldn't surprise me, though. It's getting close to TOM, plus sick and not taking proper care of myself. Nothing would surprise me. I didi talk to DR about getting off the BP meds...he said not just yet, but it probably wouldn't be long. HURRAYYYYYYYY!! That's been one of my main goals. I know by the time I get to onederland I'll be able to get off of them...I just know it. 20 lbs....it sounds like so little....but it takes soooo long! lol
Well, I've stayed much longer than I'd anticipated. Much work to do....Hope everyone's doing good/better! Have a great rest of the day!

Diana
Old 04-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #68  
Onward and Downward

Today is much the same as yesterday . . . both weather and me . . . but I do think it is brightening up a little . . . supposed to be sunny and 9C (48F) tomorrow. That would be a treat. I'm still retaining water, too. Up another 2 lbs this morning . . . Hope I soon feel better . . . hope I soon stop shoving comfort food into my mouth . . . hope I soon start moving in the great downward direction again.

Keep it moving and shaking, Chickies . . . see you later . . .
Old 04-20-2007, 10:27 AM   #69  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Well the scales were down to 195 this morning but I've been crying non-stop for the last two days. I found out on Wednesday that DB has been seeing someone else, my heart is so broken right now I don't know what to do. I've had to move in with my dad. I don't even know where to go from here. I don't have the money to just run out and get another place, the earliest I can do that looks like July. I still can't believe this is happening. I've put so much into this relationship and now it's all gone.

It seems like when I started losing weight, I started losing people too, I lost my two best friends and now I've lost my boyfriend, what's next? I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #70  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Jana, losing weight doesn't change who you are inside. Don't let the relationships you've lost change your desire to be a healthier you. You deserve people who honestly care for you and are truthfully with you thru thick and thin, literally. And when it comes to a man...girl...if he isn't pawning all over you treating you like the queen you are, then he doesn't deserve you. You'll just keep on living life until you meet the man who does. You don't deserve to be here second guessing yourself because of someone elses childishness. Thank God for your dad girl, at least it's somewhere until you can get on with your life. July isn't that far away! Hang in there girl, and remember...it's HIS loss not yours.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #71  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

We finally have some sun and some milder weather too . . . And most of the headache has gone away with the crummy weather and has taken half of my WWW along with it (hopefully the rest will be gone soon too.)

Oh JANA . . . this too will pass . . . obviously the relationships that have disappeared were never meant to be. Something better will be just around the next corner, girl.

Yes, TINA . . . those are wonderfully wise words.

Nothing too exciting in my plans for the day. Hope the rest of you are doing as much of the good stuff as you possibly can . . . see you later . . .
Old 04-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #72  
doinTHEbestIcan

Thank you ladies so much for the words of encouragement. I know it's going to take sometime, but I'm going to miss him sooooooooo much. It's hard to type this now and not cry. He was my everything, I loved him with all my heart, whenever I had a problem I went to him and now he's gone. And now him and his mother are making it seem as if if drove him away, as if I made him go to another woman. Yea, we had our differences, but who doesn't? That does not mean you should go see another woman, just as hard as things were getting for him they were also getting for me, but I didn't go to another man. I don't know, my life has turned completely around in just 48 hours and now I'm stuck. He has a new girlfriend, and the house and I have nothing but my tears and a broken heart.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #73  
Diana

JANA, is the baby in the picture your child? If so, then you have sooo much more than tears and a broken heart. Even if the child isn't yours, how many other people look to you in some way? Nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, etc. And your awesome Dad!! No man is worth the agony you're letting him put you though. I know, it's still fresh and new....just try not to hang on to it too long. You're too good for someone like this guy who obviously has no respect for you or your feelings. He'll just do the same thing to his new girlfriend! Some men are just like that.

Linda, glad your headache's better and the weather too! I'm sure we'll all be wishing for this cold weather in a few short months!

Well everyone, I reported yesterday that dr. hadn't taken me off my bp meds. Well, I didn't notice the Rx that he gave me, but when I went to take my new meds t his morning, the dosage is half what I was on before. It's a victory, no matter how small! Brightened my day a little this morning!

Well, I have much work to do! Have a great weekend everyone....I have a birthday party tomorrow....hot dogs, burgers, cake....the whole thing. Say a little prayer for me that God will help me keep my hands away from the food!!!

Diana
Old 04-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #74  
doinTHEbestIcan

No Diana, that beautiful bundle of joy is my baby cousin, Maziah. Thank you so much for the wise words, all of you are giving me the strength to push on. It just really hurts right now. I know I'm young and I've got my whole life ahead of me but for right now at this moment, my life has fallen apart. I love all you ladies and I don't know where I'd be without you. (Probably, 33lbs heavier instead of 33lbs lighter) Could not have done it without you guys!!! Thank you all!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #75  
Diana

Just popped in to say if you said that prayer for me, it worked!!! I had NOTHING to eat at the birthday party today!! That's right....I said nothing. It felt soooooo good! We left and went to Sonic (hadn't eaten allllll day when we got to party at two pm and left at three fifteen pm). I've had well under my allowed points today. YIPPEE!!

Gotta run for now. Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!

Diana
Closed Thread