Old 03-31-2007, 08:07 AM   #91  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Everyone:

We have not heard from some of you lately, and we are starting to get worried???? Hope everyone is just enjoying the spring time weather and too ACTIVE to sit infront of the computer and not that you have fallen off your healthy eating plans

Suz: I am with you!!!!! I think it is a great idea I have reached my mini goal for March which was to loose 5 lbs. and I did didn't think it was going to happen but....

I like the biggest loser idea I am in on it

Apirl's Goal:

To be in the low 160's high 150's which would mean a 7 to 10 lb loss for the month of April and to get in more "toning" exercises in

Kiwi are ya in? or are you a ? come on girl lets get it on and see who the is the biggest loser (in weight Kiwi, so don't even go there )
I see your day is tomorrow, April 1st...will you be doing anything special on this "Fools" day??

So weigh in is on Monday

Remember: If you do not set mini goals for yourself, you will never challenge yourself to do better
come girls lets get spring weight loss fever

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #92  

hey ladies! hope ya'll are having a great weekend.
only 1 day until our march mini challenge is over! eek! the time has gone by sooo fast! i'll post tomorrow for the official final day weigh in.

suz, i think another challenge is great! i'm bummed i didn't meet the first challenge, but i will try harder this month. i'm pretty sure i'll still be 163 tommorow but i'll post my new challenge goal tomorrow on the off chance that i'll see a miraculous 162.

c'mon ladies, come out of hiding! where are you all?
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:00 AM   #93  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy

Morning everyone
Well I weighed in this morning and I am not happy It all started on Wednesday we had a pot luck for one of the guys in our dept who retired and everthing has gone down hill from there I have eaten choc for the past 2 days and just generally eaten to much and aunt Flo came for a visit as well I usually lose a few lbs when that happens but i gained and i did not lose the weight again as i just said I gained I am back to 160 so I did not reach my mini challege goal of 156

With our new mini challege of "THE BIGGEST LOSER" i want to be down to 152 i also plan to walk every day at work that I can and do some toning with my weights
Come on Ladies where are you all join the challenge!!!! Who will be the biggest loser? Lets here from you all

Lets all eat right drink our water and we will all be the biggest losers suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:08 AM   #94  

Default holy cow!

i can NOT believe it! after 3-1/2 weeks of 163LBS, today i weighed, for the last official weigh-in of the march challenge and *drumroll please*.........161.5!!!! yay! i'm so happy! i didn't make my april1st goal of 159.5, but that's ok. i'll take anything after this platue!!

so....my goal for the april biggest loser challenge...6LBS...155LBS. pre both my pregnancy weight.

i was really starting to get frusterated, and was starting to want to give up. but it's a new week and a new month, so i'm a new girl on plan!!

off to change my ticker now!
Old 04-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi Everyone

Ok as of April1 I am 172.4 I didn't make my goal which I had already forgot what that was. ha ha ha But I Would like to lose 3 pounds so I can at least me in the 160 by cruise time. I leave Friday!!

Congratulations momtu!! That is sooo great. Starting off April with a bang.

I seemed so preoccupied this past week 'cause I had all the kids this week with spring break. So I haven't made time to write. Now I'm getting all my stuff together fort the cruise. That's actually more fun!

Suz, Danni, I hear ya, I'm with ya! Let the games begin!!
I'm always up for a challenge. Since I will be gone for a week enjoying FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOD while on the cruise I need something to help me be accountable while there!.

Danni Happy Birthday yesterday. Oh no, I'm sorry, that wasn't your Birthday. that was just the day YOUR MAMA named you after!!
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Default i'm in

Hi ladies
Well this is the third time i have tried posting will see if I can actually get this one to work or if I will be booted again.
The sun is shining again but the mornings are still -20 brrrr.

Exciting news i got my new rowing machine it's assembled awaiting my arrival home tonite. I LOVE IT. Kiwi would recommend it for sure. According to the paper work enclosed they say it works all muscle groups we will see. Can tell you this after only 15 mins on it yesterday I could feel it in my arms and thighs.

So would love to be part of the Biggest Loser Challenge in april. Sorta fell off the wagon in March and gained almost all my weight back. My emotions have been all over the place Surprised BF hasn't gotten tired of me am lucky he is so understanding and supportive.
Aprils goal for me to lose 8pds that will put me down to 236 drink 80-96oz of water a day, row for min 30 mins and walk daily for 30-45mins. Maybe i am setting myself up for failure is my goal to much??? What do yous think?

Momtu2 congrats.

Danni awesome to hear you reached your march goal.

gotta run ladies thanks suz for the challenge.
Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:12 AM   #97  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning Ladies: and Kiwi

Sorry I did not post yesterday, it was a bad day for me If I didn't know better I would have called me, well "hormonal" to say the least...

I weighed in at 168, no loss for my week of effort, that in itself is getting really frustrating, work work work and NO results and trying to keep me positive is getting old so we will see what next week brings.

Tammy I think your goals are Great however, I think you might be adding too much physical exercise all at once, this could result in you not sticking with it I would suggest that you do 45 mins total a day and split that between rowing and walking, then after April if you want you can go an hour 30 rowing 30 walking for your May goal, the objective for physical ativity is to keep doing it, and not burn ourselves out or dread doing it... ok that was my 2 cents.. Good luck in whatever you decide to do..

gotta run...have a great day

kiwi... your mama too!!! back at ya..

danni
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #98  

Smile

Good Morning,
Yesterday, my neighbor apparently got tired of her stationary bike and put it out for the garbage men to pick up. I made my son go over and get it! Its now in my room. Its really nice. ha ha ha Its black with a nice seat. Plus, the arms move as you peddle and it blows air on you as you peddle. It also has a meter. So yesterday I peddled away in front of the TV and last night and this morning. Weighed myself and I had gained!!!!! Whatever!! I'll keep working. I'm sure it was the 3 slices of cake I ate and not the bike ! ( I thought I could ride the pound away.)

Danni sorry you were having a bad day. You have done so well. Don't let the scales discourage you. Go measure yourself. I bet you will be surprised how many inches you have lost even if the scales aren't showing pounds.

Tammy I'm so excited you got your rowing machine! I agree with Danni don't over do it.

Janette, Suz, Bonnie, Momtu2, have a "losing" day!!
Old 04-03-2007, 11:04 AM   #99  

hey all!
i had a bad day yesterday, but today is new and i will be trying harder. somedays i just want to grub!!
danni: i agree w/kiwi. you may not have lost LBS, but i bet you lost inches. the almost a month i was stuck at 163 i was definately a smaller 163 then i was when it started. i know how frusterating it is.
kiwi:i always gain when i start a new work out. don't know why. only thing i can figure is the muscles are holding on to water.
everyone else: good luck w/the biggest loser challenge! man i love that show! wish it was bck on!
Old 04-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Good Morning,
Hope everyone is doing well
Thanks for your input ladies i think I will try with the rowing first, since it's right there and i can do it when ever i feel the urge!
Felt good got up this morning and rowed away for 15mins i know it's only 15mins but must start somewhere!
Today is my last day of work til after easter. The boss decided to go snowmobiling, yes we still have tons of snow, but at least it's getting warmer. Since it's just myself here he told me to close shop wednesday. So a very long weekend.... plan on planting seeds in the house may as well get ready for spring, also need to do some spring cleaning in my closets I have clothes i have been hanging on for since i was still in a size 9/10. That was awhile ago
Danni it's been said inches!
Kiwi
Should do some work, I will try and stop in later this afternoon. If not ladies have a wonderful EASTER & Kiwi have a good cruise cause you will be gone before i return.
Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:53 PM   #101  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Smile

Good evening ladies
In case i do not get to post before friday Kiwi have a great cruise have fun eat smart and find that exercise room

We got out for our walks the last 2 days at work if we go tomorrow we will need an umbrella and on Thursday we will need our winter coats again as we ae going to be getting snow again I may even get to go to anexercise class on Friday if they have one I sure hope so

got to go suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #102  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for all the tips on inches I think you all are right my bra is fitting much better than it used to.
This past week, I noticed that I could only attach it at the first set of clips but now I can go all the way to the last set and wear it like that without feeling like I need oxygen geesh the little things that amuse me..

Kiwi Have a great time on your cruise most ships have a "walkers" club I think you have to sign up at their ship spa when you arrive, and every morning or sometime during the day you walk laps around the ship, and they used to give away free bees if you completed your days So look for that, it is easy and you can enjoy the ocean breeze blowing that nappy head of hair of yours JK...Don't forget to go the chocolate buffet it is usually late at night but you can pile up your plate of chocolate and take the entire plate back to your room Then in the morning go it off! Bon Voage.......don't fall off...or get your kidneys stolen in one of those other countries

Tammy...Good for you on the exercise... Keep up the great work
Yeah! momtu2 161.5! keep up the great job!
Suz..keep up good work

drink your water today ladies!

Danni
Old 04-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #103  

Smile

Good Morning!

I lost 1 pound so that's a total of 30 pounds!! I'm taking my scales with me on the cruise for accountability. I'm not a big choc. person but I plan on having lobster Breakfast lunch and dinner. I don't know why but I've always wanted scrabbled eggs and lobster for Breakfast. We have other meats why not lobster. So I plan on it. They do have a midnight buffet which I plan on taking advantage of also
I will leave Friday and be back the following Friday. A whole week without a computer. Seems like torture!

Danni, I'm Hawaiian. We don't have nappy hair. Visualize this:

My hair is like that of a beautiful soft black Persian cat with a hint of highlights like that of a full moon gracefully looking over the midnight ocean. It gracefully flows down my shoulders. Even the wind is mesmerized by my blacken curls for as the wind blows gently through my hair it cries out as if to say "I too must caress the softness of your beauty."
Next time I'll tell ya about my soft bronze skin!!

I'm weighing in at WW Friday morning since I will be gone Sat.

Tammy Suz keep up the exercise.
Momtu2 today will be better.
Janette, Bonnie where are you?

Everyone have a great Day
Old 04-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #104  

Smile

Good Morning and Good Bye!

I wanted to say bye before I got busy and didn't have time to. I woke up this morning and was 170 It was sooo close to 169 I'm sure I'll be down 169 by tomorrow morning if I keep doing what I've been doing. Which now is funny because I'll probably be 176 when I get back home!! ha ha ha

Anyway, have a great week and lose lose lose!!

Kiwi
Old 04-06-2007, 08:49 AM   #105  

bye kiwi!! have a great time on your cruise!! i gained 5lbs on the one i was on a few years ago. (they had a 24hr pizza and ice cream bar!) and congrats on the 30lbs!! you're doing a great job!!!

i hope everyone else is having a good week!

gonna be a rough weekend for me, caloriewise. we have a wedding on saturday, so fo course i'll eat there and have some wine. sunday i special ordered some puzcki's (sp?) and then of course easter dinner. gonna go over calories for sure!!

have a nice holiday everyone!