Old 03-03-2007, 08:10 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good morning,

Todaly is my weigh in day. My scales showed 177.6!! Theirs should say 178.6I think they round up. Anyway wish me luck!! I'm dying to change my scales to 177!!

Suz I live on the Friday April 13 to a friends house in Jacksonville then we will all ship out on Sat. We will return Thiurs. or Friday. I didn't realize we would be missing Easter!!This will be a first. We're going with friends and they booked it. I can't believe they did it on Easter. They don't have Grandkids.

Have a great weekend.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:05 PM   #17  

Smile

Wahoo!!! I did it!!! I got my Star!! Which means I've lost another 5 pounds and that is a total of 15 pounds with WW!!!

Have a great weekend!!
Old 03-04-2007, 05:26 AM   #18  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Kiwi thats great 15 lb Oh by the way Easter is on the weekend of april 6th I know because it will be my first long weekend on my new job

Wish me luck on my weigh in on Monday Again congrats on the 15 lb lost You shall be my inspiration

Lets all keep moving and losing like Kiwi suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:38 AM   #19  

Default an update

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ladies, i know they helped!
DS is feeling much better. still on antibiotics but definately more himself then he's been in a week! yay!
my sister has decided to collect unemployment for a few mos. spent the time w/the kids then go look for a job. she'll have a hard time finding something in her field (fitness and nutrition) making what she was making, but i'm sure something will work out for her. things will just be tight w/them for awhile.

kiwi:great job on your weight loss!!! way to go!!!

i weighed yesterday and was....165!!! yayayayay! i'm so excited. lower then my pre-vacation weight! go me!

i hope ya'll have had a great weekend!

tracy
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:49 AM   #20  

Morning,

Suz I'm sorry I meant we leave on the 6th which is Friday and then come back on the 13th. The 8th is Easter and we will be gone. I haven't told the kids yet or I should say the my kids! They always come to my house for Easter and we I make the dinner and the Grand kids play. Yes and we hunt for Easter eggs

Momtu2 I'm glad to hear about your son. I know thats a relief. I'm know your sister will find something. Maybe she could even start a new career. Who knows.

Everyone have a great weekend.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

holy cow! I get sick and then I get left behind.

I'm feeling a lot better. I'm also more ready to get with the health thing. I visited my aunt this weekend and she gave me some money, so I went to the store and stocked up on the health food (even founf some non perishable stuff that I can keep in my dorm room.

I start my new job on Tuesday, and then the national tournament for our bball team's division is headed into town on and Wednesday. And, me being on the newspaper means I get to be there a lot taking pictures. I'm not gonna complain about the looking at boys who are actually taller than me for once But, it's gonna be a BUSY week.

Well, I hope you guys are still doing well and keeping at it. have a great week in case I don't get back here for awhile.
missindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:51 AM   #22  

can someone tell me how to change my ticker? i made a new one, copied the code, but i can't remember how to get into my profile to change it! lol thanks.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #23  

Click on private messages and it will take you to your profile. click on Edit signature and paste the code there.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #24  

Smile

Good Morning,

Danni I think its time for a new computer!

I had the best breakfast. For those on WW here it is.
WW English muffin lightly toasted
1/4 cup Egg beaters fried (this is like 2 eggs)
1 slice of cheese
2 slices of crisp bacon
mustard

Total points is 5
Put it all together on the muffin and you have a great breakfast sandwich.
For those who don't like sandwich minus the cheese and spread no fat jam on your muffin and just scamble the eggs instead. Its still the same amount of points.

This is 1pt more than WW frozen egg muffin but soooo much better and the potion is bigger so it feels you up more. Besides nothing like a good hot Quick home made breakfast!

I weighed this morning and was a even 177. Soooo close to 176 that it didn't even seem fair! My goal by Sat is to be 175.
So I plan to eat only B-L-D and NO snacking! Plus I want to get in some exercises so I can get the inches off!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and Week!
Old 03-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #25  

thanks kiwi!

you can totally do 175 by saturday!!!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Good Morning All,
Just a quick post am supposed to be working
Weigh in this past weekend was down 2pds but have been bad with my eating the last day or so. Am trying to get back on track today would like to see another 2 down this weekend.

Will try and post again later....... Have a great day
Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:30 PM   #27  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Smile

Good evening ladies
i know i am late to post my weigh in I did weigh in yesterday and was down 3 lbs I am now at 163 finally moving back down again I got my DH to pick up my step from where i go to exercise since I started working days I will not be able to go to the classes If i get a monday or friday holiday I can go then but till then I will have to exercise on my ownn One of the ladies I work with said lets go for a walk at lunch so we are going to do that It will help

take care and lets keep moving and losing suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #28  

Smile

Good Morning,

Congratulations Suz on the 3 pounds!! Wahoo!!

Congratulations Tammy on the 2 pounds!! That's Great!

Scalewatcher haven't heard from you since Friday what's up with that? Are you going to prove those scales wrong this week?!

Momtu2 how are things with you now.

I've stayed the same so far. Its really irrating because i'm so close to losing this week but I can't seem to shake the pounds. I don't want to stay the same because I've got to much to lose in a short amount of time. Anyway at least I'm not gaining!

I'm may have to go on the jumpstart diet. I was going to do it last week but stopped because I started losing. Today would be a good day to start so I could go back on WW for the Weekend. Actually it all works together as WW 'cause I still count the points and all that stuff. Yeah I think I will.

Have a great day!
Old 03-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #29  

Just thought I'd pop in and say I've done very well today. I expect to see a drop on my scales in the morning! ha ha Anyway, I've steamed some shrimp and have stayed away from snacking. I decided to eat only when I got hungry which as it turned out is not that often. I guess I just like to munch but I didn't do that today.

hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:06 AM   #30  

good morning!
it's been so slow here lately, where are you guys??
i've had a good week. monday i FINALLY hit my 10%. i was sooo excited about it. i rewarded myself w/a new outfit to work out in, and i think today i will go pick up the Yoga Booty Ballet. i've heard good things about it, and would like to add some yoga to my workouts anyway. the 150's are sooo close i can taste it! i'm really hoping for 162 on monday. we have a wedding 4/7 and i want a new dress and heels to wear to it! but i'm not buying them unless i hit the 150's.
kiwi:great job this week! keep it up and you'll be smokin' for your cruise!
everyone else: i hope ya'll are doing good, give us an update!!!