Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Old 05-03-2006, 07:41 AM   #31  

WOW!You must be thrilled!You look great & I'm sure you feel great~who wouldn't? Keep up the GREAT work & good luck winning your magazine article!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #32  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Thank you everyone!!!! Your support and encouragement are simply wonderful. I sometimes wish that I had found 3FC earlier in my journey, but I believe that there is a time for everything and perhaps my time on here is not only to help me maintain, but to also help others on their journeys. My goal now is to motivate and support as many people as I can, so it is wonderful to hear that I am an inspiration to others. That means more to me than I can explain.

I've shown my pics to everyone at school (where I teach) over the last couple of days and they are all simply stunned at the changes. Even though they have watched my 'transformation', they have trouble remembering how I used to be. This latest photo brought a lot of memories back for everyone.

The competition entry is in the envelope, ready to be posted tomorrow. I will definitely let you all know how I go. Hopefully I'll have GOOD news.

Thank you all again. You have made one lady extremely happy. Now I'll just wipe the tears (from your lovely posts) from my eyes and go to bed with a smile on my face.

Take care,

Zelma
ZedAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:04 AM   #33  

Height: 5'3

Wow! You are amazing!

What's the prize if you win?
shawnamadonna1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:19 AM   #34  
Princess to Be

S/C/G: 267/270/175

Wow, what amazing results. You look great.
Tiffany_Bracelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:24 AM   #35  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

I am speechless - just WOW & DOUBLE WOW!!!
Cafe Ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #36  
Old Cackler

WAIT, ZELMA!!! BEFORE YOU MAIL YOUR ENTRY!!! how about printing out the responses here and slipping them in the envelope???? after all, you're now an official INTERNATIONAL INSPIRATION to thousands!

incredible, fabulous, wonderful - there are just not enough words to describe this accomplishment!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:51 AM   #37  
Aleecia

WOW!
You are such an inspiration. You look fabulous.
I have seen some of you pictures before, but it always amazes me when you share more photos. You sucess is truly motivating.
Also I really admire the fact that you are more than willing to stay around and help others through their own journey.
I will definetly cross my fingers and hope that you win the contest.

Thanks

Leec
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #38  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

wow u lost tons of weight congrats! :-)
helwa588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:04 AM   #39  
Gotta lose now

S/C/G: 170/167/130

WOW Zelma!! You have come a long way, you look awesome. Good luck!
1stimemommyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Wow! Words can't really capture the transformation. You are definitely inspiring. It boggles my mind trying to fathom the amount of work and self discipline you must have put into this achievement.

I've never heard of a competition like this; it sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sure you're a very likely candidate to win, and it would be interesting to see the other competitors as well.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. You are phenomenal!
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #41  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wholey Smokes Girl !!!! You look WONDERFUL, what an excellent job you've done. Dang!! your picture gave me goose bumps. AWESOME, JUST AWESOME!!

Hugs and Kisses... GOOD LUCK and thanks for sharing those photos with us.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:11 AM   #42  
cha

S/C/G: 228/142/125

Zelma......I have to say this......HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!!! What a major, major, accomplishment!!! You must be so proud of yourself!! I would be!!! I was feeling pretty low this morning about my weight fluctuation and 5 month plateau. I kept thinking to mysel that I will never get to my goalweight. That I should just be happy with where I am and quit trying to get to my goalweight. Then.....I saw this post!! I am still crying!! I mean what a major life transformation!!! And how wonderful it must feel to be where you are right now!!! You definitely deserve to win that competition!!! They would be so wrong to not pick you as "the winner". My two cents: You have given me a new outlook on my journey. I am not going to give up!! I WILL reach my goal!!! Thanks for your inspiration!!! You are a winner in my books!!! Contest or no contest!! :-)
cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #43  
hara hachi bu

Anything I could have said has already been said ... amazing transformation, you are an inspiration!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #44  

What an AMAZING transformation, Zelma!!! You are a true inspiration to many. Good luck with the contest!!!
How long did it take you to lose your weight?? And what foods were your friends?? =O)
babycoleslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #45  
Fit chick in hidding

S/C/G: 201/164.4/100 4'11"

Wow what an amazing change. You are such an inspiration to all of us, but I think especially those of us who are still in the beginning of our own challenges. Reading a weight loss story in a magazine gives me some insperation, but I always feel like those who can make it are far and few between. Seeing the change you and so many others on this forum have made though makes me feel like I can do it, everyone else here is.

It also serves as a reality check for those of us who see people on here who only "want" to lose 11 more pounds for us to see how far they have come, because I normally feel like they don't need to be here thier not fat.
LuckySmyle is offline   Reply With Quote