Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Old 05-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #61  

I hope these people in Oz realise just how many Fat Chicks will crash their offices if you don't win!!! And we can be scary!!!

You are just so amazing, you don't resemble that lady in the first pic at all.......you look so confident and happy now.

I'm just so proud your a fellow Aussie like me
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #62  

Wow you look wonderful! Congrats!
IntriguedKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:49 AM   #63  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

You became so tiny! It's hard for me to imagine looking tiny after all the weight loss, but you give me hope that maybe.. just maybe I will look that way too.
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:46 PM   #64  
mom2cole

WOW!!! It is hard to believe that it is the same person in both pictures! You look great and soooo much younger now!! Keep it up and i hope you win. Keep us posted.
mom2cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #65  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

WOW you look just AMAZING!!!!!!!!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:21 AM   #66  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Oh... you are all just SO wonderful. I have been reading these and feeling all 'mushy' at the support and beautiful comments. Thank you all SOOOOOO much. This may sound silly, but my heart just felt great as I read each one. I kind of 'know' that I have done a good job, but it is lovely to hear that others agree.

Some of you have mentioned that it hardly looks like the same person in the 'before' and 'after' pics. It is funny, but people at school (where I work) tell me that they can hardly remember me as I look in the 'before' pics, especially that recent find, where I am 'flowing' all over the place. But I have a VERY clear memory of that person and I find it amazing that they have lost that image already. It is firmly implanted in my mind.

A few people have been surprised by the recent find photo as they say that they just didn't 'see' me like that. I think I always carried myself pretty well and didn't look that big most of the time. I looked BIG, just not as big as I look in that picture. Sitting down and being sideways adds quite a bit of 'bulk' I think. It is definitely the perfect 'before' photo. I have printed that one and a couple of 'after' pics off to carry around with me in my handbag, as people are always asking if I have any. I show them off with pride now.

Thank you once again.

Take care,

Zelma
ZedAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:37 PM   #67  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 240/165/130

Wow, you look beautiful.

You go! Keep it up!
lastrideout is offline   Reply With Quote