South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 198/184.5/125

Weezle - I'm thinking about you. I've been looking at the pictures of KS, MO and IL.... It's just awful.

Ruth - What about WW Wheat Thins? I hope I haven't been messing up by eating those - they are soooo good!
Old 03-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #47  
RNMOM

Default Goodness

There are soooo many posts! No way can I reply! Just wanted to say hi to everyone! Changed my ticker in the left direction...YA!

Today my beach towel is in the snow! I WANT SPRING!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 04:20 PM   #48  

Default hi all, back from

MIA. Friends from Seattle left last week and then I had to jump back on the beach--been losing the same 2.5 lbs this past week. But, as of this a.m. back to my March low (173). Sorry to read about health issues on board and also the terrible weather. Wish everyone well.

I am getting a little bored with food selections, off the the recipe section for some inspiration.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #49  

ckb - I am pretty sure the WW Thins have something that isn't allowed. Can you post the ingredients? I know I have looked at them on the shelf and put them back but that has been awhile.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #50  

Barb - I will have to look at home tonight and get the ingredients. I've been looking for them everywhere online and for some reason their ingredients are never listed! EEEK!
Old 03-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #51  

ckb - Are these the ones you buy? http://kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=pr...uct=4400004802

I think it was the enriched flour as a second ingredient as well as the sugar, high fructose corn syrup and molasses. Mainly the enriched flour.

Ingredients: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), BARLEY FLAKES, SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, RYE, TRITICALE (A GRAIN), MILLET, MOLASSES, SALT, WHOLE WHEAT, LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA), EMULSIFIERS (DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN), ROLLED OATS, ONION POWDER, CORNSTARCH.

These are the only Kraft crackers listed on their web side as approved for phase 2
Snacks

Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers
Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers
South Beach Diet Whole Wheat Crackers

The list is here: http://www.kraftfoods.com/South_Beach_Diet/
Old 03-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #52  

Those are not the ones I got. The ones I got are the new 100% whole wheat crackers. http://www.nabiscoworld.com/wholegrains/ Here is a picture of them - but I can't find their nutritional info online.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:35 PM   #53  

Hey weezle- I actually live in Urbana, just an hour and a half from you. Heard about Springfield on the radio this morning. I actually thought of you when I heard it, because I have seen your post on here, and noticed you live in Springfield. Glad to hear all is okay with your family. We actually missed the worst of it here, but my parents live in the middle of Missouri and the tornados ripped right through their town, killed 4 down the street from them, and scared the crap out of everyone. I hate this kind of weather.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:51 PM   #54  
GARDENING ADDICT

Oh my gosh, Stephanie!!!!! You are so tiny!! I think you now match your old "butt" avitar.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #55  

Home from work and catching up.

Weezle - Glad to hear that you and your family are okay. Hope you catch up with your friends soon.

Cottage, Sun & CKB - Congrats on the weight loss!

Ruth & Sarah - Glad you had great getaway weekends. I need to squirrel away some $ so that I can do that myself sometime soon.

Debbie - Enjoy your son's birthday!

Soon & MsCrockett - Hope you feel better soon!

Muffin - Great job on the

CKB - I haven't seen any pics of the KU campus yet. Just heard that about 60% of the campus had some damage and that they cancelled classes today.

YesICan - I need some will power dust myself. Maybe Muffin can send some our way!

ScrappinRN & Dare2Love - Welcome to the beach! This is a really fun board to post on and these ladies have LOTS of great advice. Also, welcome back to USMCHoney & PinkEagle - glad to have you back!

Schatzi - Another Curve-y babe! Join us, join us. I haven't passed the jellyfish stage either - man, that's incentive, ain't it? I haven't gotten my outside chores done yet, but the flowers are coming up (my new avatar is the crocus popping up by the front steps).

Hope that caught just about everyone. After dinner, I'm going to curl up on the couch and settle in to watch '24'. Everybody have a great evening!
Old 03-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #56  

Default Hi everyone

First of all I want to thank all of you for your support. I was bummed about the scale and you all cheered me up. Thank you. Next I realized with so much going on in this world to be thankful for everything and not to complain about little things.
Wezzle- so glad you are ok- You and everyone in the area is in my prayers.

BB- sorry about your husband but will be praying and God is bigger then any illness!
I love all of you guys here. So thankful for this site> God Bless.
Kelley (mamahulk)
Old 03-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #57  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Amelie, I didn't realize you were so close by. I-L-L!!!!

We got nailed pretty hard. Most of my co-workers still don't have power yet. Terry and I were just discussing that this is the one time in our lives that we're happy to be poor because it's the ritzy part of town that's still without power and got hit hardest by the tornado. They've called off school tomorrow where I work due to everyone still being without power. The rumor is that it could be 6+ days before they get power back, but you know how rumors go. I heard from two totally different people last night that one of the smoke stacks at the power plant was destroyed, but the power plant is fine.

I just keep hearing how awful the damage is. I didn't leave the house today to try and stay out of the way of clean up. These things are really scary.

Well, even though school got called off, I'm going in for awhile tomorrow to try to get things caught up and started for the week. I took a nap today but I'm still pretty tired. This whole thing has been exhausting.

Thanks again to everyone for the well-wishes and prayers. It's going to be a long time before Springfield gets back to normal. I'm going to try to go to bed at a decent hour tonight and hopefully the phone's done ringing. We have a land-line and 2 cell phones and we've both just been ringing like crazy today. You all take care, and have a good night.

Lisa
Old 03-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 177/154/135

Wheezle, just missed you so I will save for tomorrow, looks like. Glad to hear you are okay. wow.
Closed Thread