South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 04:59 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyhock
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Will Most Definitely Be A Fabulous Thin And Sexy Year!!!!!!!!!
I like the way you think, here's to a fab & sexy year for one and all!
Old 01-01-2006, 01:50 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/235/TBD

Height: 5'4

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2006, 07:41 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and Happy New Year to all!

Everybody adjust their tickers and attitudes because we are going to LOSE weight in 2006!

Let's go!
Old 01-01-2006, 09:23 AM   #19  
beachbum

Happy New Year Ladies

Our NYE was quite, I stayed up to see the ball drop and was curious to see what Dick Clarke look like. After all these years of youth, age caught up with him at the end.

Today we're back to football and a little food & drink indulgance. But this
time its planned in my food journal.Food [Roast Beef with ROASTED POTATOES]and drink my Gluewein[multwine] that I didn't have last night.

Tomorrow is my Real Day of starting with Phase 1 again for a few days and back to Phase 2 along with low carbing. Have to break these stalls as I have only 10 to go and I really want to get to goal this time.

Happy,Healthy,Goal Reaching 2006 Year.

Hugs BB
Old 01-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #20  

Smile I'm Back

I've missed everyone but there has been a lot going on in my life. Unfortunatly it's about to get worse. We had a quiet New Year Celebration (dd and I were asleep and dh was playing his electronic drums).

Maybe I'll be awake after more coffee.
mama.dragon aka Lydia
Old 01-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #21  

Morning, gals! I did get out and run the cultivator in the garden yesterday. It was beautiful weather and I wanted to make my February gardening easier. Unfortunately the sodium in the hot and sour soup I made for dinner caused me to retain water so I'm at 141 this morning after being 140 yesterday but that puts me where I started December so I'm not unhappy about it. I still have 8 more days of phase 1 left.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:25 AM   #22  
Ready!!!

I was going to start today, just had an invite for supper from ds for supper............
Happy New Year to you all.
Love Cathy
Old 01-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #23  
Who needs sleep?

Happy New Year chicks!

I've got just a few more days before classes start, then it'll be crazy again. I'm planning on cooking some meals I can freeze and reheat later, so I don't go so far astray as I get busier and busier with homework (plus a few birthdays - my niece, mine, and DS's - looks like we'll be having 2 parties for him this year, not just one).

Have a fantastic year, everyone!
Old 01-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #24  

Hello Ladies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We went to a New Year's Eve party last night. Got all dolled up, did some eating and some dancing. I ate way too much and too many bad things at that. It is back to Phase 1 tomorrow. Must grocery shop today.

I am going to work some of the damage off at the gym today. I know I will have to adjust my ticker after I weigh. I really don't wanna, but I need the reality.

See everyone on the boards tomorrow!
Old 01-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #25  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning girls! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Or something like that. I had a flingin flangin piece of cheesecake last night. The rest of what I ate wasn't so bad, but I had to have that piece of cheesecake. Oh well. Back at it today.

I had a little too much fun last night. I'm pretty tired today, and sore from lifting weights yesterday. Amazing how that kicks in after a nice, long night. Terry's in the bedroom playing video games while I'm on the laptop in the living room. Hopefully we'll have a nice, relaxing day today and we'll both get back on track. He pigged out at his mom's for lunch and then again at the club for the potluck. We're both oinkies.

Well, I'm going to turn on the tube and see what's on. Everyone have a fabulous and relaxing day!

Lisa
Old 01-01-2006, 01:00 PM   #26  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Happy New Years Day Chicks

New year - new attitude!

I didn't do too badly last night. We had steak and salad. I had a big salad and a small steak and just a dollop of potatoes. I had my last winos too. No more winos until I reach my weight goals! That will give me inspiration to stay motivated cause I love good wine.

I'm so excited - as I write this I'm making homemade yougurt in my yougurt maker! And in keeping with my organic SBD for the new year, everything is organic. Organic milk and organic yougurt starter! I have organic cherries to put in it too - but the first batch is just plain cause I can't have cherries on P1. Wish me luck.

It should be a quiet day around here today. Have a good one!
Old 01-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #27  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

Just a quickie to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm still around, mostly on the journals. Is anybody making cabbage tonight for good luck and if so, how are you making it? We have to have black-eyed peas, cabbage and cornbread since it's the 1st and my husband's southern.
Have a GREAT day and YEAR!
Old 01-01-2006, 01:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 270/235/TBD

Height: 5'4

I had my first weigh today, and I had lost 8 lbs. Eight pounds in five days! I was in shock a bit; I just stood there and stared at the number for well over a minute. I had been hoping for 2.5 lbs! If I wasn't committed to SBD before, I am now. I do understand that first week losses are usually quite a bit larger than in subsequent weeks, but still. Whoo Hoo!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:01 PM   #29  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Congrats, ElisabethCK!! What a great NY present.

HAPPY 2006 TO EVERYONE!!! I start P1 for a full 2 weeks again on the 9th when I get home. Last night I wasn't feeling so well and ended up falling asleep at 11 but I woke up at 10 till midnight to kiss my bf for the new year. I commit to reaching my goal this year. I have 12 months to lose 60 lbs so at 5 lbs a month that is not unreasonable. I WILL DO THIS!! Good luck to all you chicks this year!!! Here's to a sexy slimmer year for all of us!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:28 PM   #30  
Mom With a Plan

Default happy new year

Good morning and Happy New Year ladies! Woo hoo Elisabeth what a wonderful way to start the year. we had a nice calm New Year's last night, made a yummy dinner, enjoyed some yummy champagne and still at weigh in for me this morning I was down for the week. Gotta love it! That gave me a big ole smile.

Ruth I am so sad about your dessert it sounded sooo yummy!!! Hope the party was fun anyway. I think I have finally kicked this cold to the curb. I feel almost 100% today thankfully. Got lots of work to do around the house and football to watch. Making a turkey for dinner tonight and have some turkey/veggie chili on the stove. I have been trying to mkae big batches so I always have some in a pinch. If I need a quick meal it's so easy to heat up, add a little lowfat cheese and it's so yummy and nice and warm for those cold winter days.

Well anyway now I'm making myself hungry just talking about all this food. Have a wonderful day everyone. Here's to a great year ahead!

AmyB
Closed Thread