Help! Off topic re toys....

• My GD Tayler wants a "ballet thing", she says. It comes with a bar, mat and video. Anybody have any idea what this is?
    signed
    Bemused Grandma (T's Mother hasn't a clue!)
  • Thanks, Google. SpinMaster's Bella Dancerella? Anybody ever heard of it? I'm sure they don't sell them at the Dollar Store in Delta!
  • I know I saw them in one of the ads yesterday. Maybe Target? I remember thinking my son would love it and my husband would kill me if I got it.
  • Just found it at Wal-Mart.com but it's out of stock. I'll check the real store. Do you want me to get two and send one to your son from Mrs. Santa?
  • You can check out the reviews at Amazon, then search around on the net to see who has it at a good price.

Bella Dancerella Home Ballet Studio with VHS Instruction Video and Ballet Slippers - Exclusively at Toys R Us!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=toys&n=507846
  • Out of stock there too! I hope she still wants it next year.
  • I found a barbie dance party...same deal with mat and hook ups to TV...it was on sale so it will have to do!
  • I saw it in the Target sales ads, I believe... good luck!
  • I saw one at our Target for $22
  • No Target here and out of stock at Amazon and ToysRus BUT I just found it and ordered it from the Sears Wishbook! Should have done that in the first place. Thanks, Chickies. There's a major item off my list!