South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 07:18 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I lazed in bed for an extra 1/2 hour this morning. Such decadence!

It's another cool morning before the sweltering heat settles in. I'm planning to lounge by the pool to keep cool, as sitting in my SIL's hot tub has no appeal for me in this heat.

I stopped by an orchard yesterday and shared a basket of peaches with Dad. I'm thinking cottage cheese and peaches for breakfast this morning.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:56 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 5"

Busy day today for us! DS2 is getting ready to go back to school.

Keep cool, chicks!! I suggest having your coffee iced today.

Last edited by Beth19; 08-16-2015 at 07:56 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning....Linda enjoy the pool....Beth hope everything goes well today. I know it can be tough.

I did my grocery shopping on my way home from work last night. Apparently Saturday night is the switch over for sales and stocking. There were only a handful of people in the store. The staff however was hopping! It was actually pretty impressive.

I'm in charge of dessert today. I'm making individual fruit parfaits with Greek yogurt and Kind granola (gluten free and no added sugar) There will be a few special ones without granola for they chewing impaired. Lol I've been eating softly all week. Between good choices and exercise I'm down 4 pounds in a week! Just goes to show how off plan I was.

Time to get motivated. I plan on getting some quality pool time at my sister's. My BF is coming with her daughter. I'm sure she will want some company in the pool

Crank up the AC !
Old 08-16-2015, 09:27 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Another hot and beautiful sunny day here. Yesterday, I accomplished everything I set out to do and then some. Got my weeding and entire house power washed (had to do a trip to get a new power washer my old one was not working well) and also cleaned my car inside and out.

We went to the drive in last night to watch the man from uncle as a last summer drive in movie.

Today, the plan is just staying home and other than doing laundry no plans to do much of anything else. DD2 starts school in the am

Debbie love your greenhouse, enjoy your time at the pool

Ruth hope you are able to avoid the social event had to laugh at your description of the food

Cottage peaches sound yummy especially with cottage cheese

Jekel have fun at the pool and hanging with family and friends

Beth are you driving your son back to school?

Karen whew 6 days in a row of work can wear you out, hope it's less stressful now since you are only at the new position

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 08-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #20  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

survived a miserable weekend. Now I'm catching up. Talk to you in the morning.
Closed Thread