South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 09:12 AM   #16  

Height: 5'-2"

Sil, DEFINITELY that counts as exercise! Hey, you're almost finished!! And the ceiling fan sounds BEAUTIFUL! Get it! It'll give you pleasure everytime you look at it.

I've decided NOT to do much on the apartment this week. It's stressing me out. My SIL may be coming down for a few days this week (yes, she's the sister of my DH and the BIL that I had an argument with last week, but I LOVE her!! ), then we're having a mini-holiday to Montreal for a couple of nights, I'm having dinner with that rotten Ruth on Friday night, stuff to do for Mom and Dad before Dad's operation next week... I'M SO STRESSED!!! (Ruthie, I am SO looking forward to seeing you. Don't forget the peony and the pesto. And bring your pedometer... I'll try to get it going for you. ) Plus it's SO hot this week...
We're going to order more materials today, though. We need about 35 more sheets of drywall, and we've got to find someone who will deliver it AND carry it up the stairs for us. Rather than dumping it on the road in front of the house, like everyone else.
Someone has given us a couple of lower kitchen cabinets, so we just need to pick up a new countertop. And DH is suggesting that the bathtub (clawfooted) is too small, and maybe we should replace it. Curses. Running out of time!!!
I'm so happy for you that you're almost finished, Sil!!

Love and hugs to all...
Old 08-06-2003, 09:15 AM   #17  

Noette, I'm sure your headache will be gone tomorrow. Hang in there, sweetie!
Old 08-06-2003, 09:28 AM   #18  

Good Morning Beautiful Beachsters!!!
Noette- Hang in there girl! The headaches will go away. I can empathize with the longing for bread!!!
Ellis- Enjoy your mini holiday!
Lady- Thanks always for your inspirational and supportive posts!!
Ruth- Have a great trip and please go easy on yourself for your slips. Today is a new day!
LuvKittie- Good Luck on Day 3!!

I begin day 10 of Phase I today and feel great. I put on my black skirt this a.m. for work that two weeks ago was a bit snug, and today I am completely comfortable!!Will be moving into a size 12 soon.....Ya'll have a great day. I will be checking in later!!!-Ash
Old 08-06-2003, 09:36 AM   #19  

Now, don't laugh! Today I weighed myself for the first time on our new scale. I'm so slow that, by the time I get all the right buttons hit, stand up and try to step on it, it turns itself off!
Anyway, now I know what my goal is. And now I'll set some small goals and rewards.

I had breakfast...will list in the food thread and I want to make some coleslaw that Leens gave me the recipe for. Tonight DH will be home. He phoned from Winona, Minn last night. This morning, he has to be in the plant in Waumandee, WI by 6:00 and there are no restaurants open until 7:00. He will have to wing it for meals.

Gotta a funny cat story. In the summer of 2001, a kitten was born here with black and white mask and markings which we named Speedy. Speedy ran like the devil when ever she saw us. Last year she gave birth to Speedy 2. That kitten looked exactly...and I mean exactly..like her. Well, this year, she outdid herself. She has TWO more that look exactly like her. I asked DH if we have a duplicating machine in the barn. We now have 4 Speeds! If the kittens survive and grow, we won't be able to tell one from the other....and are they ever cute. Wild as **** but cute.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:39 AM   #20  
Mous

HI!

When I first got my computer, my mom wanted to give it a name...ergo, Victoria Grace!

No, I am not a writer, but I do love to write and get pleasure from writing.

Do you know how WONDERFUL you all make me? I am inside and out with all your comments to me.

To be a part of a whole is life altering.

How special each and everyone of you are. ALWAYS remember this.

In Friendship,
Marcie ....Lady

Last edited by LADY WINDSONG; 08-06-2003 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:49 AM   #21  

Thank you, Ash! And congratulations on "the skirt that fits"!!

Tippy, that is too funny re: Speedy!

Marcie... write a book. You'll make big bucks, hon.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:00 AM   #22  

Hi everyone....I get to stay home today....and that is good 'cause my house is a mess....(yes...I know, I am a neat nick!!) Had a huge slip yesterday....but, I won't go into that....I have forgiven myself and kicked myself in the arse....on to a OP day today, and tomorrow and the next. I will be off and on all day so, talk to me babe's!! I am going to start posting what I eat at night on the menu thread...new rule...I am not going to allow myself to eat after that....I have a problem with late night eating....have a good day...I will be back in a few....:
Old 08-06-2003, 10:06 AM   #23  

Whimsey, have fun on your day off! (cleaning? )
Listen, make sure you've got the right food in the house. If you don't have any good snacks, pop out and get some now. You don't want to be caught in a nasty situation later on in the day.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:18 AM   #24  
Imagine...

Tippy...too funny, all you need now is a reverse and a neutral to go with your 4speed!

Whimsey~ I actually am gonna stop posting on the food thread as I rarely stick to it. Breakfast and lunch are fine. But dinner and nighttime snacks NEVER go according to my plan. Ahhh such is life.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:20 AM   #25  

thanks Ellis....I have my snacks planned (should I need one) that Laughing cow cheese you guys twisted my arm to buy!! Really good stuff!! Be back in a few!!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:36 AM   #26  

sflake....I hardly ever stick to plan either....things keep coming up that makes me change my plan....that is why I am going to post after my eating for the day....I think it helps keep me honest plus I get lots of ideas for new snacks and meals....I tend to get stuck in a rut....well bedroom clean.... on to the next room.....be back in a few!! Love you babes!!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:39 AM   #27  

My gosh... she's fitting us into her cleaning schedule!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:53 AM   #28  

ok.. a HUGE SMILE

and g'morning!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:58 AM   #29  

Ellis...your such a s**t yes I feel chatty today....but, I have to get this place livable....OK, OK...so I have OCD!!!
Old 08-06-2003, 11:28 AM   #30  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Thumbs down CHANGED MY AVIATOR!!

Hey Beach Babes! Kicked Chester/Bersa 2the curb 2day &ran 25mins/wlkd 8mins 2young things(approx 30yrs younger) came running up as my ars was flying in this humid/windless day,all I could think to say was,"GOT MILK" !! Had a drive by shooting while jogging(neighbors sprinkler system),Wet teeshirt contest anyone!
  • ELLIS/2BFIT1~Changed my aviator,what do u think,,Speak of that,Ellis,whats up w/the building thing u got going on ?
  • 2BFIT1~Get the fan,I saw it & want one for my Jungle Motif I have going in the bedroom,DH/Tarzan ME/Jane BOY/oh boy
  • JACKIE0~Congrat on inches lost,my DH says I got sag/bag thing going on in my 1mth old shorts
  • TIPPY~My scale shuts off some mornings also,wonder if thats an omen(u aint gonna like what u see)?
  • RUTHXXX~Spar bed available,but,we may hv 2 toss a coin on who gets the computer 1st
  • WHIMSEY~DH gets home late so I eat late also(730pm),just stuff my gut w/lots of RABBIT FOOD then eat dessert abt 1030pm &the weight still came off
Speaking of eating,I hvnt had brkfst yet,chck bk w/u Babes in a little while........HAPPY BEACHIN...........GOFISHIN

Last edited by gofishin50; 08-06-2003 at 11:34 AM.
Closed Thread