South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #16  
Maryanna

S/C/G: 167/132/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Good day everyone ! Haha, too late to say it's morning for me... already 2:36pm! That's what you get for being in jolly ol' England! Which, at the moment, isn't so jolly. The weather is dreary. Had such nice weather two days ago. It was sunny and warm ! Now, it's been raining for the past 2 days and it is cold. Today I'm staying at home. No school and just have to study for exams ;sigh. I desperately wanted to go for a run but I'm just not motivated with the weather! Wouldn't mind some of your coffee haha
And welcome to the beach girlies!
Such an enjoyable experience being part of it! I am extra motivated because at the end of May (in one month! eeep!) I am going to Greece and want to look my best! Need to be able to wear a nice bathing suit for the beaches on Santorini

Last edited by pinkcandiez; 04-26-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/183.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I am also a newbie here. I have been reading your daily posts for a couple of weeks and decided today was the day I would participate in this fun filled morning activity!!

I am just ready to begin P2 tomorrow. As for my morning my first cup of strongly brewed Dunkin' Donuts coffee was down before 6:30. I start work between 5:30 and 6am four days a week and hold my breath to be out of there by 4pm. Then its off to shuffling kids to dance and track tonight. But tomorrow is my day off this week and I am going to stay up late (like 10pm, lol) and actually get some laundry done. Dance and sports 4 nights a week doesn't leave me much time left. Feeling lucky I can breath tonight.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #18  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

quick wave by!

Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

WHOA. Must be an Extra Bold Day. I consumed Emeril's Big Easy Intense Extra Bold, and as an extra-bold virgin, I must say..... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share my choice of coffee today. I would choose Extra Bold and be bouncing off the ceiling and walls on a day that we have ABSOLUTELY. NO. WORK. So I'm taking a half day today and all of tomorrow off.

Hope everyone is having a great Extra Bold kind of day!

Lisa

Last edited by weezle; 04-26-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezle View Post
WHOA. Must be an Extra Bold Day. I consumed Emeril's Big Easy Intense Extra Bold, and as an extra-bold virgin, I must say..... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share my choice of coffee today. I would choose Extra Bold and be bouncing off the ceiling and walls on a day that we have ABSOLUTELY. NO. WORK. So I'm taking a half day today and all of tomorrow off.

Hope everyone is having a great Extra Bold kind of day!

Lisa
Kcups? I always buy the extra bold and then I make a huge cup pressing large and then small with the same kcup.

I started Phase 1 ten days ago and I'm down 8 pounds! Yay! We have a banquet to go to tonight and I'm packing one of Kara's beany brownies in my purse so I won't be tempted by dessert.

Last edited by tar118; 04-26-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #21  
Beautiful Underneath

S/C/G: 220/211.8/110

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyndiM View Post
Did you find a variety without added sugar? I had the caramel Via in hand one day but then realized it was loaded with added sugar. Might have to go searching for one without.
I did not realize this omg! I cannot believe I didn't even think to look at it... I'm not gonna let it ruin my day ...
Old 04-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #22  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Nah, just dust yourself off and keep making good choices. Now I'm disappointed though, I was hoping.
Closed Thread