South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #16  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Morning everyone

Cottage, Thank goodness I never had to deal with that but sounds like you are doing a good job tackling it. Hope you send those little buggers packing.

Ruth, I knew Jazz would do good. Would love to see a picture of him. Our youngest daughter has a French Bulldog that was rescued with the Frenchie that we have and she is having him tested for a therapy dog next week. I personally think he will pass with flying colors. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a real dog person and would love to see pictures of Jazz and Bing.

Beloved, sorry about your tummy problems but happy Sparkles is back.

Well, time to put on my walking shoes and hit the road. I was running around yesterday getting lab work done along with several errands and was afraid that I wouldn't get my walking in but surprised myself and did it after getting home late in the afternoon. That is very unusual for me. Normally if I don't exercise in the morning, I don't do it. Proud of myself. This afternoon I'm having a pedicure so that will be nice. Hope you all have a great day for for those of you on the road, stay safe.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

I'm moving to California in January, specifically 1/4. Wish me luck! I've got a place ready for me, now it's just gonna be adjusting once again. I hope to be 20-25lbs lighter by the time I pack it up!

Last edited by BellaLucia; 11-10-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #18  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Afternoon ladies! I am still trying to get rid of whatever crud I have right now, Its been almost a week and I am just beginning to feel better, another dr appt tomorrow- I will get the results of my gluten testing... anywho- It seems every time I get really ready to go working out wise I get sick, maybe its good because for a week or so I think sooo hard about how much I wish I could be working out- maybe its a good thing, really gets me psyched up about it! lol

Hoping the dr will tell me I can stop eating gluten tomorrow. He recommended I continue eating normally(well, what I had been eating) until the test results were in just in case they have to do more testing. I am ready to stop eating wheat!!!!!(never thought I would say that but its amazing how different it makes me feel!)

all the lice chat is making my skin crawl, I will never forget elementary school getting it, so gross- and I remember it being terribly hard to get rid of with long hair! At the salon we always recommend Tea Tree shampoo to help
prevent it in the first place, something about it the little bugs just don't like...

Well, hope you ladies are having a great day!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #19  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Hi all. I just got a negative pregnancy test ... sigh....

My tummy is feeling bad for other reasons.... sigh.

I keep fishing the test out of the trash :-/

I just sauteed some veggies to make a breakfast casserole for the morning. Hubby was going to start a fast, I am encouraging him to start P1 instead leading up to a possible fast. I just want him to succeed.

Now, I need to go hide the pregnancy test box, and stash another one in the bathroom for the morning

(I doubt I am, we tried for so long, I had 2 m/c and a whole lotta snow white pregnancy tests, but I still dream whenever there is a chance)
Old 11-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, ladies. Just got home from a bike ride and grocery shopping...now I'm relaxing watching ****'s Kitchen. I've been eating zipper peas for 3 days straight now, I think I'm going to turn into a zipper pea. OMG, though, I love them...so yummy!!! Hope everybody is doing well.

Cottage - I did MUCH better at work last night, thanks for asking. I got really tired around 0400 hrs, so I got up and just started walking around my console so I wouldn't fall asleep. It worked, so that's good. Hope you're enjoying your party!!! Yuck on the headlice...and I, too, am itching now. Funny story...last year SWAT went out to serve a warrant and, after we got back to HQ for debriefing, we were told that everybody from the 2 apartments we had been in had head lice. Lemme tell ya, seeing a bunch of grown men jump up going "check my hair, dude, check it!" is enough to make you nearly pee your pants laughing. Big guys, big guns, big attitudes...but that head lice nearly got 'em...LOL

Ruth - Awww, Jazz sounds like a sweetheart. How amazing that pets can bring things like that out in people. I love it!!!

Lexxiss - Wow, several inches of snow!?!?!? We're lucky to get a few inches every few years. Seriously, we got snow the last 2 years and it was the first time in 8 YEARS!!! Oooh, good catch w/ chubbybunny. I forgot that she was on her cruise now...hope she's not one of the ones stuck on the ship...but if she is, at least she gets her money back and another cruise, LOL. I think I'd be pretty upset if I was on a luxury cruise and wound up w/ no air conditioning, being towed in, having to be bussed back to CA, and on top of it all being fed SPAM...YUCK!!!

FO - Wow...California, huh??? That's great...good luck!!!

Beloved - So sorry you didn't get the response you wanted w/ your pregnancy test. Not to get too personal, but my bestfriend has had a total of 4 miscarriages and 2 successful pregnancies (she's now in her 3rd and it's high risk). Her doctor put her on Clomed (sp?) and it not only helped her get pregnant but, from my understanding, it helps her stay that way as well. I wish you luck w/ your attempts to conceive.

Got most of my grocery shopping done today, but I've still got some to do tomorrow. Got in a 30 minute bike ride in, too, so that's good. Tomorrow I'll be going to Atlanta w/ my bestfriend to pick up our friend Jersey (Heather...but she's from Jersey, LOL). I'm so excited!!! Friday I'll be shopping w/ Jersey for my bestfriend's present for her baby shower...then my other bestfriend (the one in SC) will be coming into town as well. Saturday I'll be getting up early to have lunch w/ SC bestie and then Sunday I've got pregnant bestie's shower. Busy weekend!!! Not to mention I've got work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well. Eek!!! I can't wait 'til next week...5 days off and I'm going to rest, dammit!!! LOL

Hope you ladies are having a good night.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Thanks Natasha.
Closed Thread