South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I was up until 5a so, lol I could taken care of the kiddie wake up call!

So I slept in, have my TOM and cramps are making me cry to the point I am nauseous! I forced down a V8 and a cheese stick but that's it all day. I can not eat anything. I hate being a chick sometimes.

Happy Monday all. Going back to lie down!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Uhh, today has been crappy. I kept waking up all night because I knew I had to be somewhere today, so felt like crap when I actually did get up.

On another note, it seems the guy I hung out with a few times already is acting like an *** which figures cause it seems all men I meet or are around are asses. Isn't there any normal sweet guys out there? I'm thinking of just giving up dating at all, it's nothing but depressing and a letdown for me. I still think once I lose all this weight I'll find someone, my sister did after she lost weight.
This guy had the guts to tell me that my bustea or however it's spelt purse was so gay. I mean if a guy can't handle my girliness oh well, I don't change for nobody. Girly is what I am, always have been as apose to calling my town stores dirty names that he says is a white trash thing to do.. I mean this coming from a guy that has a dixie horn he just sets off outta nowhere making himself look stupid in my town, LOL. I don't think he'll make many friends with an attitude like that just insulting people and being judgemental.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be hanging with him again, too uncomfortable and aggravated around him.
Closed Thread