South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugnessa View Post
cottage did you cry at the bus stop?

morning gang...
I thought I'd be OK, but once they were on the bus and it took off, I looked at Cindy and she looked at me, and we both broke down. The girls were both fine, though, and both of them had a real good first day.

Schmoodle, I hope you have good news about your freezer! Wasn't your fridge on the blink a few months ago, too? My freezer is packed to the gills, and I think if it went out on me, I'd have to immediately go buy a new one. Maybe the door just wasn't shut tight enough?

Barb, hang in there.

I hope everyone else had a happy and productive day.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #32  

I finally got to talk to Michael. He had been at the hospital all night and day today waiting to be able to talk to the doctor. Apparently they put several plates in Robert's pelvis. He also has several plates in his leg and they put plates in for both bones in his wrist and he has two ribs cracked on both sides. They are hoping to take the breathing tube out tomorrow so I'll wait to see if Brian is able to see him then.

Michael said that the reason I was probably not able to get any information is that Robert said on Saturday that he was not allowed to be near me due to the criminal case. That is technically not true. I did tell Michael that if Robert doesn't want me anywhere near there then it would be pretty much impossible for Brian to visit. I imagine that I'll be able to bring him and stay in the waiting room if they let Brian go in alone or else Robert will only be able to see him if Michael or someone is there to bring him in to the room.

I came home from work today sick with a nasty headache and queasy stomach but I really think it may have mostly been stress because I felt better after talking to Michael and feel almost normal now.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #33  

Barb, that sounds awful. I'm so sorry this is happening.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:59 PM   #34  
Determined to lose!

Hugs Barb, hang in there hun!

I'm a little sore... was walking up the walk fiddling with my keys, had the leash for Jade in one hand, and was craddling the notepad I used for grocery list in my arm... my dog was going nuts over a cat out loose and I was trying to fight her, she got in front of me with her leash, I didn't see it (was dark) and tripped me, I fell and scrapped my knee on the corner of the sidewalk (it's edged by a small garden I have)... it sliced open my jeans and I think I need stitches...
Old 08-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #35  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Lori! If I could send you virtual stitches, I would. Feel better, hon!
Closed Thread