Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 05:10 PM   #46  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

I'm enjoying reading all of your thoughts, I totally agree that Scott should be gone. Bo needs to step it up a bit. I think Carrie will be in the final 3. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I love this thread..............

Andrea
Old 04-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #47  
Cat Lover

Can I jump in !!!!

Kathy I am with you all the way. BO IS THE MAN!!!. My dh says he reminds me of my yonger wild days. I dated guys like Bo ...Long hair, rock and roll.

I like Carrie too. I would love for them to bring back Jesscia I like her as well.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:27 PM   #48  
Melissa

okay...my "vote" for tonight is still that Scott needs to go. I still really liked Carrie and thought Vonzell was really good too. Actually, they were all pretty good.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #49  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

My favorite Carrie Underwood rocked the stage tonight! She's a good ole country girl at heart but she sure knows how to rock the stage too! I'd like to see her win...then again, I also like Scott Savol and Bo Bice. I guess I'm undecided still! Lots of good talent.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:57 PM   #50  
Southside White Sox Fan

Anthony was still my favorite (for some non-voice reasons) but I thought Constantine and Vonzell were fabulous! JMHO!
Old 04-12-2005, 10:45 PM   #51  

Height: 5'7"

I liked everybody but Scott. I thought Nadia did a great job and can't understand why the judges didn't, but we rarely agree anyway! Maybe it was just the song, but she did it well in my opinion.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:34 AM   #52  

I fell asleep last night and didn't get to see Vonzelle. What did they say about her performance??
Old 04-13-2005, 08:27 AM   #53  
Southside White Sox Fan

All three liked her performance. Simon said that three weeks ago he would have said that Nadia was the woman to beat and now he thinks it is Vonzell. She was terrific. I'm becoming a Vonzell fan (I'll have to have someone to root for when Anthony is gone!).
Old 04-13-2005, 10:02 AM   #54  

Celena Rae was on the radio this morning giving her analysis. She said Simon basically sent Nadia home, and I agree. He dogged her after her performance, and he dogged her again after Vonzell's performance too. That guides the audience to not vote for her (Nadia) because they think he's the professional and he knows what he's talking about. I thought he was full of it, because even though Nadia's song choice might have been poor, she did it well. It's also hard to be first up, I think.

My picks for bottom 3 will be Nadia (based on Simon's assessment), Scott and ... eeeek, I hate to say it but maybe Bo? When Simon said Constantine was better than Bo, I think it could have hurt Bo's votes. They are so continually comparing the two and they are nothing alike anymore.

And how about Scott in his little monologue? "I'm the TRUE rocker here!" Yeah, sure you are Scott. Sure you are.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #55  
Southside White Sox Fan

Scott is my least favorite as far as personality goes. I don't like his voice much either. I told Hubby last night that he can hit the aggressive notes but doesn't do to well on the softer stuff. I didn't like Nadia or Bo last night. I just don't see anything shining through from Nadia's soul. I guess I agree with Simon, at least the part where he says she just performing not really "feeling" her songs.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:21 PM   #56  

I think Nadia will go home. I think Scott & Nadia are going to be in the Bottom Three as far as the third person to join them I am thinking either Carrie or Anwar. Their performaces were just ok for me.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:25 PM   #57  
Bread is my Enemy.

At least Nadia looked great. Scott needs to go imho because he doesn't seem very humble. I liked him a LOT when he began but not anymore, I don't feel any genuity from him, Go Vonzelle and anwar and carrie was the bomb! Love was a battlefield was great, I was jammin with her mesmorized by her performance, I thought she did well but judges didn't agree w/ me. Hm. She should record that. Aww nikko I miss you!
Old 04-13-2005, 02:24 PM   #58  
Cat Lover

i think that the bottom 3 will be anothy, nadia and scott. I tought Bo and Carrie rocked or maybe my age is showing.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:02 PM   #59  
Melissa

Thumbs down

Robbed! I've said it once, I'll say it again...another good contestant going home when it should have been Scott.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:03 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katpo
My picks for bottom 3 will be Nadia (based on Simon's assessment), Scott and ... eeeek, I hate to say it but maybe Bo?
Alrighty ... I certainly nailed this one!!! If it couldn't be Scott, I'm glad it was Nadia and Bo was safe. And now this is a good lesson, we need to VOTE!!!
Closed Thread