LAWL Losers and Friends April

You're on Page 4 of 117
Go to
  • Mary - that manwich sounds great! I was trying to figure out an OP way to have them.

Milca - I can completely relate to inconsiderate neighbors, although mine don't really realize it. Maybe you can find something wrong in the basement and invite the landlord over to check out the situation... with my neighbors, they also have a dog. Our house is a side by side double. We can't sit on our back porch, because if the dog is out, he will jump. The whole yard is dug up with holes. If the weather is nice out, the whole yard smells like dog sh**. I told my DH that the landlord will be coming by when we're ready to move, and when he's here to check out my place to return the security deposit, he will see for himself. What goes around comes around. Hang in there!
  • Oh girls, I'm mad but your post made me laugh about the whole thing. Thank you for cheering me up.
    Boo'smom: I don't think that my stuff are gonna be safe b/c this people come from **** and I don't know what they could do to them and then said that was the dog or something!The funny thing is this, my DH smoke one day he was smoking outside and the lady told my DH to move b/c the smoke goes inside the house and she have asthma. Check this out the lady have 3 cats inside the house that's why the pitbull is in the basement!
  • Thanks sherry!
  • Suzanne-- you are good for me--perfect timing--thanks a bunch.

Ange--my baby makes me laugh everyday. She's only 8 months old but fully grown at 4 pounds--only thing is she thinks she is HUGE. She gives the 80 lb lab fits on a daily basis. She's a long hair chihuahua and her T-shirt says puppy love--pure mess and I couldn't love her more--ahhh. I got her after we moved becasue I was sooo lonely while the girls were at school and I haven't learned how to be a "stay at home mom"--it's work! I was much more organized when I worked full time.

Milca--tell him keep blowing smoke in her direction!
  • Ange - Thanks for sharing your stats. When I was at my ww goal of 143, I was in a size 10. This time it should be a smaller size as I intend to have more musle and less fat. Weight lifting was not in my vocabulary back then. I was a skinnier fat person.

Lea Ann - It's my pleasure . Just remember that it is truly how I feel! You are doing fabulous.

I am tired of cleaning and haven't even made it to the bathrooms . The job must get done.
  • Marbear - Didn't mean to make you cringe. I just know that I want to be fit and not just skinny. My BF% is currently scary - I need to bring it down to a normal level in order to reach my goal of having a healthy body (what is in my control anyway).
  • Lori, Suzanne, Boo'smom, Ange and my "yesterday lost black sheep" Sherry , Thank you girls for cheering me up, I feel much better now, BTW I took the paper off, thanks for listening and for your advices and for making me laugh!!
  • Hi guys! 4 great pages already! We had a great time swimming and shopping. The weather was ugly, but we still had a lot of fun. Since it is April Fools day, and I do have the sense of humour of a fourteen year old, I had to pull a little prank. In the dressing room at the the pool, my sisters both left their stuff unattended and hit the showers after we swam. So I stole their bras and underwear. Me and my girls were in our dressing room laughing our heads off while they were looking for them. Finally I put Kristi's (Yoga Gurl) top on my 5 year old and she ran out to my sister in it. It was dang funny.

The baby is a girl. She is 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches long. They named her Shagyn Dawn. I picked up some things they needed at their house this morning and stopped at the hospital on our way to Lava. She looks great this morning. So pretty. Her face looks so much like my girls. Poor SIL looked so miserable though. Poor girl. All of mine were C Section, so I know how she feels.

My grandma called a few minutes ago and wanted me to bring her a Snickers bar. She couldn't weigh more than 100 lbs soaking wet, but man she loves candy. Since it was 9:45 when she called, I promised I would bring it up in the morning, and bring the kids for a visit. She really seems to be doing quite a bit better.

Ange- Yeah, I have to be busy. I can't stand not having something to do.

Milca- Go get em girlfriend!!

Aggie- Love the pic. What a pretty shot with you are your dog. What kind is she?

Boos- I have a black chihauhau that weighs about 5 lbs. She is my baby, but DH gets really weary of her yappiness. She is the queen and high ruler over all of our dogs, even our great danes.

Suzanne- Thanks for sharing your epiphany with us. It is very motivating to hear everyones stories.

Mary- How nice to get a new computer. I am afraid we are headed there as well.

Have a great night, see you all in the morning!!
  • My ex neighbor was a so I can feel for ya, Milca. Glad you took the paper down.... I, also being a wicked person, would stick a note with THEIR name on their mailbox!

Mary, too bad about the rangetop. It's nice to get those upgrades. I am in the same boat with you about exercise. I seem to always find something better to do - I do have the BL dvd, and I've done it a whole 2 times. I am so bad. I saw a gain right after I did it, so I quit until I get used to the purple plan. Another excuse, yep....

Ya'll with your sizes crack me up! I honestly couldn't tell you what size I am - or want to be.... I have bought elastic waist pants and XL or XXL tshirts for so long, I wouldn't have a clue. The elastic waist pants say 16 or 18 W, but when I tried on a pair of "real" pants in an 18 once, there was nooooooo way it was going to fit. I just want my C-section belly to go away to I can wear REAL jeans with a button!

I had a really yummy supper tonight - made spaghetti for the family, and since the scale is up, decided to pass on the meat in the sauce for me. I added 4 oz of string cheese, shredded, to a bowl of 2/3 C noodles and 1 tsp butter. Then a couple tablespoons of light spaghetti sauce and nuked it until the cheese melted. There was a LOT of cheese, and it was almost like pizza. I counted it as 2S, P, Fa, C. I think since it was mozzarella cheese and it was all gooey and stringy is what reminded me of pizza.
  • debbie, thank you so much for the compliment, its nice to hear it once in a while!
    I study in Poznan Poland, a city off the border to germany...its beautiful here but quite cold! suzanne congrats!...
    and christie, im jealous...i went to the movies last night and heres what i had
    1st, a bloody mary, and a two scoop icecream fruit sunday split in two, then nachos and cheese split in two, and if that wasnt enough, i used the rest of the cheese from the nachos to pour over my popcorn, which i had a half of a tub! omg i feel horrible...i got to get on the treadmill for as long as i can just to make up for it! im terrible
    sherry, heres what i do, i write back to all the people on one page, then i cut what i wrote, then go to the next page and paste it there, then i write back to those people and do it again
    boo-congrats on fitting into a smaller size
    Milca_ annoying neighbors is everyones worste nightmare but i think we have all done it! from blasting music, to heavy feet! in this place i live now...i had a small house warming, and at the end of the evening the neighbors from my brownstone left a note, NO VISITORS PAST 10PM! i was like what! this is my house too, i pay the rent here and i will have visitors until the hour i please! then there was a huge situation that a nasty note was left on the front door stating, if everyone doesnt shut the door properly the administration will have to be called! now how exactly do u shut the front door properly! then i recieved another note that i shut the too too hard! and the noise is bothersome! ahhhhh!
    you cant win when it comes to neighbors, you can fight and fight or just suck it up, ignor them, and go on your merry way! so milca, i do sympathise
    and for an asthmatic patient, the cat hair should bother her more than a smoke!
    repo- im scared to say after milcas story...but shes a pitbull...but i swear shes as docile as a golden retriever, she loves all animals, and especially children, sometimes im ashamed of her, shes too nice for her breed! lol
    lori- i agree...stick a note on theirs! they need it!!
  • Good Morning!

Katie - It's so nice to hear that your grandma is doing better! It sounded like you had a blast yesterday with your family. I'm waiting for the warmer weather a bit to be able to "explore" some more of PA!

Lori - your version of spaghetti sounds sooo good! My family's having spaghetti tonight, and I wasn't sure if I would have it too, or just another salad.

Have a great OP day everyone! I'm going to have to get off the computer sometime today and do some more studying for another test tomorrow.
  • Good morning girls :

Hope that all of you have a very beautiful,wonderful day full of blessings and also wish you that you hit the lotto and become rich so you can share half the price with me! just joking

Katie:
    I have two C sections,the first one was made for an emergency b/c I had preclampsia and that was scary! I'm glad to hear that the is Ok and more happy to hear that grandma is doing well.The bra joke was really funny, bad Katie, bad!! Glad that you have a lot of fun b/c after everything you went trough this week you totally deserve it!

Lori:
    You are right, I should be wicked like them and start doing crazy things! Don't worry girls, me and DH have a surprise for them, payback is a b****.Like Sherry said what goes around comes around Note apart that recipe sounds good!

Aggie:
    Girl, I love dogs, I am dying to have a mini blue chinese shar-pei. I can't wait to have one, that is the dog of my dreams, I don't have nothing against pitbulls, but totally respect them, I completely agree that is the way that people raise the dog, if you raise the dog to be violent it is gonna be violent, but if you raise them to be a good dog it is gonna be a good dog, their dog is not too friendly, and what bothers me is that I have kids, the landlord order them to get rid of the dog but they think that they own the building.Anyway Your dog is beautiful! Wow, what a wonderful experience have to be to have the chance to study in a different country, especially Germany.

Sherry:
    Good luck on your test tomorrow!
  • Good morning everyone!

Suzanne, congrats on making it into the next decade. Isn't that a great feeling? My next minigoal is to make it into the next lower decade by Easter Sunday. I'm not sure I'll make it though, because that is 6 pounds away and Easter is in two weeks. But, I won't beat myself up if I'm not and I'll likely (as long as I stick to the program) be within two pounds of it.

Katie...congrats on being an aunt. I didn't have C sections, though I probably should have for the 1st. He was 10 lbs, 1/2 ounce! He is now 14 1/2, about 6'2" and 200 pounds. The other two boys were 8/13 and 9/14 but I didn't need C-sections for them because the way had already been "paved" from the oldest..heh.

Boos...I apologize for missing this but how tall are you? When I was 165, I was a loose 12 and a snug 10 in jeans too. I am 5'9".

Aggie... Don't be embarassed about having a pit bull. Like people, it is how the animal is raised, in what kind of environment and how much love they receive that matters. One of my neighbors has a lab and it is one of the most frightening animals I've ever met....and labs are suppose to be "gentle". I have a dog, a border collie/terrier cross from the humane society. He is a nice dog and is my buddy. He is rather protective of me. LOL..we have three cats and he was "raised" by them...so he is a dog who thinks he is a cat. (The cat pictured is my youngest Siamese, about 1 year old...he is the dog's best buddy...so he is a cat who thinks he's a dog...a "Siamese dog", not a Siamese cat...lol)

Milca...You're a great inspiration and your posts always uplift my spirits. When I read your posts, I feel energized...just thought you'd like to know. Sorry about your neighbors. I live in a house but we've had occasional issues with the next door neighbor...mainly, his dog was attacking my dog, until he finally installed an underground electronic fence to contain his animal. They also had a tendency to be noisy, with the parties on the weekends. So I do sympathize...
  • Goodmorning or is it good. Today I just want to rant The only weight I've lost seems to have come from brain matter. Evidently I had already put water in the coffe maker probably yesterday. then did it again this morning. Of course thats 2 pots full so one pot ended up on the counter
    What a mess then the coffe was so weak I had to make a new pot. Mybe my body got up to let the dog out and my brain stayed in bed.
    Mica maybe the neighbors need to mix the dog food up in your dryer
    Today it's pouring rain out so I guess I will have to clean my house since the cleaning fairy doesn't know where I live. Gods protective coating (dust) is getting a little thick.
    Katie
    congrats on being an aunt and I'm glad your grandma is doing do much better. Boo
    I love your dogs pic. I think I will put my dogs up until I find a decent pic of me.
  • Heh...Laurie, I love the new name for dust (God's protective coating).

Milca...I'm still laughing over the dog food and dryer comment. That's got to be the strangest thing I've ever heard...