June 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 21 of 26
Go to
  • julesmarion, way to go on the nine mile hike! went for a power walk and ran errands early this morning. also had breakfast and hung a load of laundry that I did yesterday on the line to dry. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
  • Good morning to all!
    WI same as yesterday which surprises me considering I ate two meal out yesterday but made good choices and ate light then last night adult beverage(s) yikes! The real test will be tomorrow or Tuesdays weigh in since it take me a day or two to really show my transgressions. I did not drink enough water yesterday so will really need to push it today
    WO - none today still taking it easy with the pain over my hip bone but it is doing much better. I think another few days off of the treadmill and/or elliptical and I will be fine.

Today will be just a quiet day of rest (I hope) and relaxation, this next week will be a bit hectic at work. My DS is excited she is close to her 20lb down mark I have a bit more to go but thats ok given my inconsistency this past month eating wise. I start out well then just slip sideways enough to see a gain.

Jules I am sure that was a beautiful hike! DH has hurt his toe and for the last month we really have not been able to do our 5 miles on the weekends...I miss it but he will heal.

Back later chicks
  • good morning for the third time! will be getting ready to power walk to lunch in a few minutes. just finished bagging up the trash.
  • Hi Everyone!

I had a stupid moment today. You would think I wouldn't need dinner, but I got hungry and I'm still hungry.

Total Approx 1680 calories +

Breakfast (240 calories)
    Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
    cherries & berries 70 calories
    chia seeds 60 calories

Lunch (600 calories)
    salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 600 calories

Stupid moment (540 calories)
    Nutella & go w/pretzels 270 calories
    Nutella & go w/bread sticks 270 calories

Dinner (300 calories)
    Omelette made with 3 eggs, yellow squash, sharp cheddar

Exercise
    TF Fire 45

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Diana, LOL I had a 'moment' too today! but my entire day's total is so big!!! and I am not even sure it is close to accurate 30
  • good night all! again took advantage of the weather and got a lot done outside today. hung a load of wash that I did yesterday up outside to dry. smelled so nice when I took it down. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed!
  • good morning
    Ciecie, nice that you can hang your wash on the line. Love the sun-dried fresh scent.

Weekly average of calories was 1333. I thought it would be higher, considering that I was frequently over 1200 calories per day. I may need to re-check.

Today's goals: , fiber, 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water.
  • good morning! just hung up a load of wash I did yesterday on the line to dry. put the towels in the dryer. will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Nancylmrn Today is a new day. I didn't particularly feel bloated this morning, so maybe it didn't have a negative impact on me.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1680 +
    Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed Day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 24
    Phillipians 4:7
    And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Promises. Every diet made promises, and they very rarely came through. Jenny had tried a dozen diets, each time putting her faith in their promises. Quietly, with tears in her eyes, she prayed for God's help. She wanted to lose weight so badly. As she prayed, she felt calm and hopeful. If only she could feel so peaceful when temptation raised its ugly head. Jenny vowed to try turning to God for help in the future instead of turning to more fad diets. Maybe God could do things for her that diet plans couldn't. She didn't really understand it, but she believed it was true.

Today's thought: If I turn to God, there's always hope!
  • Good morning 138.2 so still struggling. My ONLY goal for today is to eat that which I had planned. Nothing more. Nothing less
    BP good. 116/78
    Been so darned busy between yardwork, dog training, and work but today is planned and I hope to stick with it. Will read and do personals during the day.
  • good morning again! had breakfast and went for a power walk and ran errands. will be going for another power walk in a few minutes. forgot my bank deposit slip at home. will also run more errands.
  • Good morning to all
    WI up 1lb but I sorta expected this since we ate out three days in a row and most restruarant food is one giant salt bomb for me. Plus the adult beverage(s), and yep I logged them all 155.6
    WO boy it was a struggle today, I had trouble sleeping last night so my energy level was low. I used the stationary bike today so I would not aggrivate that tendtion/muscle across my left hip bone. I got a good workout in did not think I would but I did.
    Arthritis in my fingers has really flared up the past 3 days too, brought tears to my eyes on a few occations, not sure what is causing this and I hate taking alive for it but it works as well as the cbd oil blend that I have (not from any major chain this is made by a local person so it is a bit stronger)

Today's foods are planned so should bring in around 12 points out of 23 and I am ok with that
  • good afternoon! have been for a couple more power walks today. got my hair cut while out my last one. will go for another one in a few minutes. took the laundry that I hung up earlier today down from the line. it smells so nice!
  • Feeling better today after a sore back from my hike on Saturday! Yesterday was a little miserable. My Fitbit died from the last two miles in the rain, so now I’m without my tracker. I’ll have to see about getting another one. Unfortunate that it is out of warranty so I’ll still have to spend a bit to replace it. They are offering a discount so at least there’s that.
  • julesmarion, so happy your back is much better! will be going for a power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.