#304 Bale of Turtles Triumphant in the New Year

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Hi Turtles,
    We are heading into official spring. Pretty out on the days it doesn't rain.

Gail, congrats on your continued weight loss. You are doing great.
    Even though I am forming new habits, I still binge. Not good. Had 3 great days of eating well and being satisfied and got more bad news and had a mini binge last night which made me gain a pound this week. Going the wrong way to get a : Have my head on straight again and this will be a good week.

We have nice weekend plans to see a play and the weather is inspirational, so things are looking up.

Good luck to all and :
    Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    I have been doing well again since Wednesday and I hope my efforts show up as a : on my WI on Wed.
    Have a great week. Heading out to take a walk before the rain starts.
    Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    Had a good week. Lost 1.2# at my WI this morning. Glad to be on the downturn. Annoyed at myself that I haven't kept this going. Need to have a positive attitude that I am close to breaking into the next decade on the scale and only a couple of months ago I was worried I wouldn't get back into Onederland again.

So, sending : and for all who keep on this journey to health and fitness and : Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and let's make sure those cute little chocolate bunnies are to look at and not to munch on. lol.

Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    Just back from visiting relatives in NC. Beautiful state and good time of the year to be in the mountains. Sending : to all and keep on keepin' on!
    Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    Easy time of year to forget what we are meaning to do. Changeover from comfort hearty foods to BBQ and lighter salads, etc. Let's all try to keep our spirits up and lose some of this excess weight that has been around for far too long! : :

Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    Is it time to close this site? I haven't heard from anyone in a bit.
    : :
    Sending love and encouragement to everyone who has chimed in here over the years.

Judy
    Let's keep this open for a bit more to see if there is interest.
  • Hi turtles

Judy - I just typed up a big post and it was lost.
    Sorry I haven't posted in awhile - been busy with so much going on.
    Opening trailer & chasing grandkids.

But I have been doing well on WW - down 14.4# since March 2nd (my birthday) so happy with that. I really struggled last year, but seem to be back on track & enjoying the programme.

All - chime in when you get a chance.

Gail
  • Hi Turtles,
    Gail, that is the best news! Glad you are doing so well.

I, on the other hand, went backward. So, onward and downward and glad to hear from you!!!

We all get busy and I love being on this site so long. Now to get this weight off. I want to reach goal by December and I am making it too hard on myself. Day by day , step by step, time for me to get going!!

:
    Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    I gained 2# this week. Ugh. I have a better attitude again and hopefully I am back on track. I have to realize that many people do what I do, lose and gain, for no reason. Often they quit WW's. I don't quit. Now onto making my weight where it needs to be.

Sending : and : and and Concentrated effort brings good results.

Judy
  • Hi turtles - glad you are being accountable and not giving up. Easy to stay away from the meetings & scale when you know you gained but that is when we need to go the most & help us get back at it.

Heading to trailer this weekend & still have lots of yard clean up to do. Goal over weekend is to stay on track & not finish up my grandsons leftovers - that is so easy to do - a little bite here & there and before you know it, the scale goes up. So I know this & really have to be aware of this.

Been doing well with my walks as well. So all in all - things are pretty good.

Judy - have a great week!
    Gail
  • Hi Turtles,
    I think I accidently posted on the wrong thread.
    Sending : to all the turtles over this long weekend.
    Things are back to normal here and I like being on track.

Gail, I hope you enjoyed your weekend away. for all you are doing!
    Judy
  • Hi turtles

Doing well up here (was down 2# last week) so super happy with that. Weather has not been great. Still having lots of rain & my trailer site is still too wet to get the grass cut.

So stayed on track and got in lots of walks, so good week.

All - good luck at the scale.
    Gail
  • Hi Turtles,
    Gail, you are rocking it. Amazing progress and so happy for you. Keep up the good work.
    After a few slip ups I am on track and hope to see a weight loss tomorrow.
    : and to all who read these posts.

Getting lots done here and am looking forward to my first grandchild's high school graduation later this month.
    All the rain we've had has made the outside gorgeous...…………..really pretty greens and the trees look great.

Have a great week.
    Judy
  • Good WI today. Down 1.4# and I'm happy with that.
    Sending : to all the Turtles.
    Judy
  • Good job, Judy

The rain has been crazy here as well but today is sunny which is nice.\

We have our Tops PRD this weekend, so will be busy with that. Hoping the guest speakers are good this year.

Have a good week.

Gail