Old 03-05-2019, 11:33 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/200/160

Height: 5'-3"

Judy - I also updated my weight to coincide with my 1st ww weight at their scales. Yikes - abit higher than I expected. So here's hoping for that to drop.
But that is my true official starting weight for WW.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:38 PM   #32  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

You know, I forget how much I used to weigh as I concentrate on how much I don't like what I weigh now. Truly, I am down 40#. Yes, I've got a lot to go, but I worked hard over the years to get the 40# off and keep it off. I believe I can reach goal this year by end of December and I am working to do that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a very good WI. I am close to breaking thru the next "decade" of weight and once I am in the 180's# I'll start posting my true weight again.

It will be interesting to see how you adapt to the WW program with the foods they encourage now. If you can do with white chicken breast, that is a bargain in points. Also, in the red meat I look for the leanest chop meat and then flank steak is a good bargain too.

Good luck with what you are doing. A double WI is smart to help keep on track. You know how much I am pulling for you to be successful!
I want this really bad this year! I feel like enough is enough!

Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 01:27 PM   #33  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I had my WW WI today and lost the weight I put on out at Montauk and then with my family's staying over for a few days AND I lost almost another pound. I feel good about that. I checked my WW chart and this is the lowest I have been since last February.2018. For some odd reason I do well over Christmas, work hard in January and February, and then kind of fall apart the rest of the year. That is in the past. This year I will be at goal in December. I don't think it will be WW's goal weight for me, but I do think I can lose enough weight to have a doctor be pleased with my weight and give me a note. Maybe I shouldn't think like that and simply go for the WW suggested goal. Hmmmm. Something else to think about. lol I checked with WW and at 5'4" my healthy weight range is 117(gag) to 147#. I should be able to get close to 147#, so that will be my long term goal.

Anyway, I am less than two pounds away from breaking into the 180's# and I am determined to make it. :

Gail, keep up the good work and let's both get to our small goals which we know lead to success with the bigger goals.

Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 03-06-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #34  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, I think you said you have a WW WI today. Good luck on the scale. :
Have a great weekend.
Judy
Old 03-12-2019, 04:05 PM   #35  

Hi turtles - yes my WW weigh is on Saturday and I was down 1.6# - so off to a good start.

Judy - you are doing great, keep up the good work.

Still have to get in some regular walking, hit or miss lately. But weather is warming up & sidewalks are clear of ice, so no excuses. Just have to get my sneakers on & go (dogs will be happy)

All - have a great week.

Gail
Old 03-12-2019, 05:35 PM   #36  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, that's a wonderful weight loss! I've been trying to walk a bit around the house. Can't call it exercise per se, but it's better than sitting all day.

Glad you posted and had such great results!
Judy
Old 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM   #37  

Morning turtles

Well, my 2nd weigh in went well - down 2.4 # (total of 4 for last 2 weeks) so was happy with that. Had a tough weekend eating though, went to Bavarian restaurant Sat night & got schnitzel (but took half home)
then yesterday had a 70th birthday party at a pub & only had a few things here & there everything basically was deep fried or carby - so had a light dinner last night.

Got in a walk this a.m. before work & going to try to get that in on the mornings I don't have to babysit boys.

Judy - nice job on walking more, it all adds up.

All - pop in when you can & lets all have a good week!

Gail
Old 03-20-2019, 08:08 PM   #38  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, you are doing great. : WEigh to go!
Glad you are on a roll. I'll shake myself up and get back on track .
All the best to all.
Judy